Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

HELP - Microsoft Outlook For Mac - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / HELP - Microsoft Outlook For Mac (763 Views)

How To Resolve Microsoft Outlook Email Error Codes And Messages? / Perhaps Somebody Versed In Microsoft Outlook ? / How To Fix Search Function Not Working In Microsoft Outlook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP - Microsoft Outlook For Mac by ravenmortal: 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
Need an expert -
Need to migrate outlook emails from one Mac to another.
The files are from a corporate Exchange account which is now deactivated, so the migration is not a simple task. However, I have important files that I need saved before I send the Mac to my niece about to go to college.

Please send a PM if you can help. I will pay for this service.
Re: HELP - Microsoft Outlook For Mac by opparadise: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
I can help out. Your location?
Re: HELP - Microsoft Outlook For Mac by ravenmortal: 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
ikoyi. lagos
Re: HELP - Microsoft Outlook For Mac by chrispapi11(m): 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
Simply create an archive , then move the mails to the archive .. after you've done moving the mails to archive, detach the archive from the outlook exchange. Then insert either flash or harddrive to the Mac. Open your documents locate outlook file folder copy it to the hard drive . Then take the hard drive to the other laptop , paste the archive. Open your outlook and add back the archive.

That's all
Re: HELP - Microsoft Outlook For Mac by ravenmortal: 10:17am On May 02, 2019
chrispapi11:
Simply create an archive , then move the mails to the archive .. after you've done moving the mails to archive, detach the archive from the outlook exchange. Then insert either flash or harddrive to the Mac. Open your documents locate outlook file folder copy it to the hard drive . Then take the hard drive to the other laptop , paste the archive. Open your outlook and add back the archive.

That's all

Not so simple, Sir.
This does not seem to work with Outlook365. The Cloud version wants to synch with the Exchange server before it populates the archived emails. Once deactivated from the Exchange server, it pulls up error messages.

So the question is is there some workaround to synch with Cloud, or do I need a software version of Outlook?

Thanks.
Re: HELP - Microsoft Outlook For Mac by alexsandro(m): 2:26pm On May 21, 2019
Absolutely right! You need to archieve files at first. Create an archive , then move the mails to the archive ( did it help?) Try to use and I suppose it can help you to get file storage solution.
Re: HELP - Microsoft Outlook For Mac by Dagelv: 5:05pm On May 21, 2019
So did it all helped ? Problem solved or not ? Please do let me know all of this outcome. I recommend you to visit that link anyway - https://www.extendoffice.com/documents/outlook/3731-move-copy-outlook-emails-from-one-account-to-another.html

(1) (Reply)

HP Support Assistant Number / Asus Mini Laptop, 2gb Ram.... 15k Sold / History Of Computer Keyboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.