Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Get A Complete Website today - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get A Complete Website today (866 Views)

Complete Website Solution For Wordpress Website / Complete Website For Sale, www.naija-online.com / Will You Want To Buy A Complete Website That Has Adsense And Clickbank Potentia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Complete Website today by biscomedia: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2010
get a website today for a dirty cheap price

call us on 07064435133 or visit http://www.biscomedia.com
Re: Get A Complete Website today by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2010
POVERTY NA BAD THING OH!

see wetin hungry boys don turn this "industry into".

Very soon guys go dey use their own money host client sites.
Re: Get A Complete Website today by drone99(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2010
@poster, you need an upgrade.
Re: Get A Complete Website today by rflexii(m): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2010
This guy needs to go to the hospital, i think something is wrong with him!

Please is he hungry.
Re: Get A Complete Website today by Afam4eva(m): 9:09am On Sep 21, 2010
Funny enough people will give him a job and later they'll start complaining.
Re: Get A Complete Website today by drone99(m): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2010
afam4eva:

Funny enough people will give him a job and later they'll start complaining.

Sure thing!!!
Re: Get A Complete Website today by quadrillio(m): 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2010
biscomedia:

get a website today for a dirty cheap price of N5000 only.

call us on 07064435133 or visit http://www.biscomedia.com
let's forget about the d 5k first, let's talk about your own site, cos where I come from there is a proverb which says "If someone want to give you clothes, first check what he/she is wearing."

1. how can your title be: "untitled document"

2, how can you use black, yellow and red. (when you are not P-square. LOLz)

3, Wrong use of marquee, as if that is d only effect available.

4, there is nothing like Copy Right, it's copyright. OK?

5, even the content are all images, WHAT!!!

6, did I see TRAINING. bros, respect yourself ooo.( it this what u want to teach your student. cool down learn b4 thinking of teaching)

7, I guess where you host u ve limited emails, to d extend that u can't get one for yourself abi.

8, your contact form seems to be goin where(heaven I suppose). BTW, u never bothered to even validate it.

N. B; all my suggestion/criticism/jokes is meant to make you get better. and please remove that 5k of a thing you can do better

I'll be back later, if my attention is called for. B4 I go, all those ALARORO can patronize d guy he needs to build he's portfolio.

- SAFE
Re: Get A Complete Website today by drone99(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2010
quadrillio:

let's forget about the d 5k first, let's talk about your own site, cos where I come from there is a proverb which says "If someone want to give you clothes, first check what he/she is wearing."

1. how can your title be: "untitled document"

2, how can you use black, yellow and red. (when you are not P-square. LOLz)

3, Wrong use of marquee, as if that is d only effect available.

4, there is nothing like Copy Right, it's copyright. OK?

5, even the content are all images, WHAT!!!

6, did I see TRAINING. bros, respect yourself ooo.( it this what u want to teach your student. cool down learn b4 thinking of teaching)

7, I guess where you host u ve limited emails, to d extend that u can't get one for yourself abi.

8, your contact form seems to be goin where(heaven I suppose). BTW, u never bothered to even validate it.

N. B; all my suggestion/criticism/jokes is meant to make you get better. and please remove that 5k of a thing you can do better

I'll be back later, if my attention is called for. B4 I go, all those ALARORO can patronize d guy he needs to build he's portfolio.

- SAFE

grin
Re: Get A Complete Website today by Dizzy001(m): 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2010
Copyright 2011, you must be a joker or just ,
Re: Get A Complete Website today by DualCore1: 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2010
Dear lord, may I never have cause to land into the hands of these wicked men. Chei see as dem finish person.

Quad, you fit make this guy uninstall dreamweaver and delete him D:\templates folder sey him no do again.
Re: Get A Complete Website today by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2010
I swear Quadri is not normal, grin

See as him dey finish person! Chai!

The poster don talk am say him sites wey him dey develop dey dirty, so what's the big deal!

Make una leave am jor,

Poster, i support you!

Where that guy wey say developers go soon dey use them feeding money chop! lol, Ur a clown prophet!
Re: Get A Complete Website today by biscomedia: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2010
thank you all for correcting me and abusing me men, i appreciate you guys, i can see that i really need to upgrade,

bye,
Re: Get A Complete Website today by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2010
@biscomedia well i have to say u really need to improve nothing personal and also your charging is somehow not realistic 5k can't cover anything but first let me dissect into what's wrong with your website
1.Mr Invisible (Your Website is very invisible no SEO or spider i usually used came up with any search word [Improve on that]

source for seo test=[http://www.instantposition.com/seotestresults.php]

2.Though many Web Developers skip this but i don't cuz am stingy with resources Your Web Css,Images have no Cache after all since they are the list of items to be changed frequently u should cache them with either PHP,Apache mod_expires or just even use simple dreamwevear HTTP header tags

3.100% of your contents are in image format no spider or bot or robot or search engine can pick up your site by its contents,also am curious why Image format, that's a poor attempt for a start i rather prefer a site with pure text and no words,
Re: Get A Complete Website today by quadrillio(m): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2010
I was just trying to bring out the best in the guy nio.

pc guru:

@biscomedia well i have to say u really need to improve nothing personal and also your charging is somehow not realistic 5k can't cover anything

of course, it's never personal. why would anyone take it personal. we are here to correct/help each other.

@biscomedia, we can chat on YIM, quadri20_wale if you need any help.

- SAFE.
Re: Get A Complete Website today by bug24(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2010
lol,  d poster no get liver,  see as una chase comot,  but una harsh o,  Quadrillo,  na now u wan begin appease the gods ehn? when u don make d guy delete im account for NL   grin

So tey d guy don yank im webste comot , put am under development. lol
Re: Get A Complete Website today by biscomedia: 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2010
@ Quadrillo, i am designing something better and learning more,

thanks man.
Re: Get A Complete Website today by quadrillio(m): 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2010
bug24:

lol,  d poster no get liver,  see as una chase comot,  but una harsh o,  Quadrillo,  na now u wan begin appease the gods ehn? when u don make d guy delete im account for NL   grin

So tey d guy don yank im webste comot , put am under development. lol
LOLz

biscomedia:

thanks man.
please do, we can look at it together b4 going live. no mind those wey dey laugh ooo, they were ones like you. even me wey dey comment.

- SAFE
Re: Get A Complete Website today by yawatide(f): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2010
Well, well, well.

I guess you guys have scared him to the point where he now has a sign on his site that reads, "site under construction".  Kudos to you all.

1) Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.  A pot shouldn't call a kettle black.   Let he without "sin" cast the first stone.  I bet you his "dirty cheap" sites look and/or function better than those of some of the posters here.

2) As a capitalist, I am not against the price.  I just hope it covers all his cost at the end of the day and that most importantly, his clients are happy with what they get.  N5K is about $35, give or take.  That won't even fill my tank.  Secondly, I would rather do 1 site a month for 100K each than do 100 websites at 5K each. Time is money. Girlz no wan stress. We should talk to him this way. The way you present an argument goes a long way in determining how the listener receives (and most importantly, acts) on it.

Remember, there are those who can only afford okirika (second-hand), there are those who can afford open-air market, there are those who can afford supermarket and there are those who will only shop in a place if the prices are in thousands. So let's cut the guy some slack.
Re: Get A Complete Website today by DualCore1: 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2010
biscomedia:

thanks man.

If you need help with anything, do not hesitate to ask.
Re: Get A Complete Website today by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2010
I think it's high time we learn to give positive Criticism rather than bashing someone after all i remember my first trial on web design was disastrous but how do we expect him to improve if we tackle worst he'll avoid this forum which is not the intent of a forum. so thank guys for considering this.
Re: Get A Complete Website today by DualCore1: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2010
^^ This thing isnt for faint hearts.
Criticism gives anyone the right to say anything anyhow. It is left to the person being criticized to decide how the criticism will affect him.

Biscomedia has decided to learn and be better because of the things that have been said here.
Some faint hearted fellow will see these same words and swear never to go near web design again.
Re: Get A Complete Website today by biscomedia: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2010
please guys can you help me check the site www.biscomedia.com and correct me on some of the errors there.

thanks.
Re: Get A Complete Website today by yawatide(f): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2010
1) Nothing on portfolio page
2) Typo on image: typo: http://www.biscomedia.com/COMM.gif
3) Training page: huge gap between header and content
4) Contact page: Doesn't validate well - I am taken to http://www.response-o-matic.com/mail.php for a process that is too long
5) General: You are using HTML pages which tells me you probably are not taking advantage of includes. Bad for maintenance

Conclusion:
I think you need to take care of at least #1 if you want to build a client base, even, "for a dirty cheap price"

Good luck!
Re: Get A Complete Website today by biscomedia: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2010
@yawa ti de thanks. i have notted the errors and i will take care of them as soon as possible.

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With This Php Form Code Sef? / Latest Football Social Site In Naija / What You Want In A Webhosting Site!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.