Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,039 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Having A Body Cramps I Need Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Having A Body Cramps I Need Help. (482 Views)

A Body Lying Weak By Side The Street. / Vagina Cramps Causes, Symptoms And Remedy / The Best Treatment For Fibroids And Menstrual Cramps Without Pills And Surgery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having A Body Cramps I Need Help. by Gboy101: 3:25am On Apr 28, 2019
I do have cramps more frequently, and for not setting in a balance position especially in commercial bus we all know how they load people inside. and during sex exercise or even from walking as I might decide to look backwards an get a stiffness and cramps on my neck. or might just raise my hand up to get something from up and a stiffness and cramps occur on my hand. its very painful and scaring.

the problem is why do i get it very often is the reason I'm worried. also I get numbness in my hands often when sleeping. this happen when I sleep on top my hand like using my hand to do pillow for my head or using my hand to assist my pillow. or from even folding my heads when sleeping.

it could all be sign of low blood circulation or low blood.

help I would rule out dehydration because I drink a lot of water frequently.

what I found from online search

Overuse of a muscle, dehydration, muscle strain or simply holding a position for a prolonged period can cause a muscle cramp. In many cases, however, the cause isn't known. Although most muscle cramps are harmless, some may be related to an underlying medical condition, such as: Inadequate blood supply.
Re: Having A Body Cramps I Need Help. by statistics1(m): 3:31am On Apr 28, 2019
#doctors oya ooo FTC...
Re: Having A Body Cramps I Need Help. by WiseStarr(m): 3:52am On Apr 28, 2019
How often do you have sex or masturbate,If you do both frequently, there's a high risk of getting cramp more often
Re: Having A Body Cramps I Need Help. by healthpriority: 5:25am On Apr 28, 2019
One can say exactly until you are tested....there are so many things that can cause body or muscle cramps....click on the whatsapp link below let's talk
Re: Having A Body Cramps I Need Help. by royalman4life: 7:54am On Apr 28, 2019
Hello, let talks about it on WhatsApp +2348032471587, We have Herbal Medicine for Treatments
Gboy101:
I do have cramps more frequently, and for not setting in a balance position especially in commercial bus we all know how they load people inside. and during sex exercise or even from walking as I might decide to look backwards an get a stiffness and cramps on my neck. or might just raise my hand up to get something from up and a stiffness and cramps occur on my hand. its very painful and scaring.

the problem is why do i get it very often is the reason I'm worried. also I get numbness in my hands often when sleeping. this happen when I sleep on top my hand like using my hand to do pillow for my head or using my hand to assist my pillow. or from even folding my heads when sleeping.

it could all be sign of low blood circulation or low blood.

help I would rule out dehydration because I drink a lot of water frequently.

what I found from online search
Re: Having A Body Cramps I Need Help. by NAJALYN: 1:42am On Apr 30, 2019
Please go see a doctor for check up, just to confirm what is wrong. Thereafter use this Product. It is a sure solution to your problem.

SUPERLIFE TOTAL CARE (STC30) STEM CELL TREATMENT A MUST USE

The STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy.

The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.

It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.

The STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.

Please Watch Videos of a few Testimonies on the potency of STC30.

For more on this please follow this link
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/
Re: Having A Body Cramps I Need Help. by joceey(m): 8:06am On May 03, 2019
Check your self especially your sex life, if you always use Sex enhancing drugs as a young man does are part of the sign you will start havingfrom numbness of the hand to stiffness before it now lead to partial stroke according to my uncle that many young men using does drugs dont know till when they re getting aged. So pls avoid using does drugs and do the one wey u fit do .

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Deadliest Diseases In The World / The Bad Effects Of Sugar To Your Body (A Must Read For Everyone) / Help, She Is 12 And Still Bedwets...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.