Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Dotun: Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair-colour Protest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dotun: Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair-colour Protest (15699 Views)

Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me / Sophia Momodu: "My Father Caught Me Kissing, He Cried And Barbed My Hair" / Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dotun: Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair-colour Protest by chinambusay: 4:39am On Apr 28, 2019
OAP Dotun who gave an update on his exchange with Immigration officers, has disclosed that they gave him special treatment after his hair colour protest. The Cool FM OAP had previously been forced to change his hair colour from blonde to black by the Nigerian Immigration Service in Lagos, before his passport could be renewed. OAP Dotun who revealed that he was easily identified after the hair-colour protest, added that Immigration gave him special treatment thereafter. 

He told Sunday Scoop; 

“I was angry when they told me I had to change the colour of my hair to take a passport and I went to Instagram to share my displeasure. I was told it was a new law as a security measure. I didn’t have a choice but to change my hair to black. When I went there the next day, they told me that they saw my post on social media. They also gave me preferential treatment by speeding up things."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/28/immigration-gave-me-special-treatment-after-my-hair-colour-protest-oap-dotun/

2 Likes

Re: Dotun: Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair-colour Protest by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:40am On Apr 28, 2019
So we should now do what?

33 Likes

Re: Dotun: Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair-colour Protest by itspzpics(m): 5:00am On Apr 28, 2019
I see
Re: Dotun: Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair-colour Protest by lawaljuliuss(m): 5:47am On Apr 28, 2019
its good to know your rights sometimes...
Re: Dotun: Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair-colour Protest by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
“I was angry when they told me I had to change the colour of my hair to take a passport and I went to Instagram to share my displeasure. I was told it was a new law as a security measure. I didn’t have a choice but to change my hair to black. When I went there the next day, they told me that they saw my post on social media. They also gave me preferential treatment by speeding up things."
The koko be say u dyed your hair back to the normal colour it was in your initial passport before you can renew it!

END OF all these SUPER STORY abeg!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dotun: Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair-colour Protest by aolawale025: 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
Why change the hair color in the first instance??
Re: Dotun: Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair-colour Protest by EbukaHades10(m): 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Dotun: Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair-colour Protest by blackboy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
Which kian special treatment after you were forced to dye your hair black. Rubbish

8 Likes

Re: Dotun: Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair-colour Protest by badex36(m): 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
Re: Dotun: Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair-colour Protest by Mckandre(m): 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
This one is happy because they gave him tea Nd biscuit for office.

2 Likes

Re: Dotun: Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair-colour Protest by Heffalump(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
Dotun, your obedience has paid of. Go and look natural sad
Re: Dotun: Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair-colour Protest by crazyABO(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
This one is sick maybe they have told him they he will get his passport ASAP undecided Naija and 2 mouth, the fact you dyed your hair back to black you still a pvssy sad
Re: Dotun: Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair-colour Protest by Blue3k(m): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
aolawale025:

Why should that matter. Can't they recognize his face with different color hair. They would harass a female over such a dumb issue.

1 Like

Re: Dotun: Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair-colour Protest by idonhammer: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
blackboy:
Don't mind the fool
Re: Dotun: Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair-colour Protest by K4daniel: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
Kun aguero has same white hair every guy now wants to do this..ogbeni na naija u dey..Lol.
Re: Dotun: Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair-colour Protest by benjamin007: 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
After obeying the law you came here to say special treatment mtweeeeeew idiot

1 Like

Re: Dotun: Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair-colour Protest by greatermeme: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
What part of the country is this f00l from? Surely, not Igbo: Maybe, Hausa or fulani, I guess! Somebody should tell me!
Re: Dotun: Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair-colour Protest by visijo(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
Some stories don't need to be post online, what is the essence of this write up now?

1 Like

Re: Dotun: Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair-colour Protest by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
Okay, i am going to cut off my Head and turn up Headless at the Nigerian Immigrations, I can bet my ass that they would still recognise men if i bribe them.
Re: Dotun: Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair-colour Protest by Peperpeelz(m): 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
ok next one

Re: Dotun: Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair-colour Protest by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
Awon omo irole aye....
Re: Dotun: Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair-colour Protest by DollarAngel(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
Moral lesson please
Re: Dotun: Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair-colour Protest by Gforce2019: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
aolawale025:

Jamb question
Re: Dotun: Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair-colour Protest by HisMajesty1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
post=77927812:

The koko be say u dyed your hair back to the normal colour it was in your initial passport before you can renew it!

END OF all these SUPER STORY abeg!!
Abi, no mind the chatterbox nigga. Them humble am by force.
Re: Dotun: Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair-colour Protest by Onlinealaba(m): 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
He looks more hamdsome in his original hair..who else see's it

(1) (Reply)

Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage / More Photos From Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (PHOTOS) / Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.