Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan (73757 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by damiloladuke: 6:34am On Apr 28, 2019
Facebook CEO and billionaire Mark Zuckerberg has built a sleep box for his wife Priscilla so she could sleep well at night.

Priscilla, according to Mark, had been having difficulty having good sleep because of the kids. The sleep box was constructed in such a way that it emit some light when it;s the right time for her to wake from sleep.

He made the revelation via his Instagram page:

Being a mom is hard, and since we’ve had kids Priscilla has had a hard time sleeping through the night. She’ll wake up and check the time on her phone to see if the kids might wake up soon, but then knowing the time stresses her out and she can’t fall back asleep. So I worked on building her what I call the “sleep box”.

It sits on her nightstand, and between the hours of 6-7am it emits a very faint light — visible enough that if she sees it she’ll know it’s an okay time for one of us to get the kids, but faint enough that the light won’t wake her up if she’s still sleeping.

And since it doesn’t show the time, if she wakes up in the middle of the night, she knows to just go back to sleep without having to worry about what time it is. So far this has worked better than I expected and she can now sleep through the night.

As an engineer, building a device to help my partner sleep better is one of the best ways I can think of to express my love and gratitude. A bunch of my friends have told me they’d want something like this, so I’m putting this out there in case another entrepreneur wants to run with this and build sleep boxes for more people!

https://lailasnews.com/mark-zuckerberg-builds-sleep-box-for-wife-so-she-could-sleep-at-night/

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by MaiGemu: 6:35am On Apr 28, 2019
shocked
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 28, 2019
Money has gone digital. See him living the best of life through his prowess in the digital world. Your knowledge in the world of digital technology can easily carve a niche for you in the world of wealth. We need to learn how to maximise opportunities through the INTERNET.

222 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by harkandey(m): 6:39am On Apr 28, 2019
grin rich people with funny ideas
i trust my naija people, we don't have time for all this

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by Ciaos: 6:39am On Apr 28, 2019
So this rich man no get Nanny way fit help am take care of him children.This man go dey stingy,he too manage money. Him dressing self na wa,na so he go wear only one shirt for years.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by mikejj(m): 6:40am On Apr 28, 2019
grin only people like us wen get money na him know the use. ..

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by matify83: 6:49am On Apr 28, 2019
Rreminds me of the saying that money can buy you a bed but can't buy you sleep.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by matify83: 6:52am On Apr 28, 2019
Ciaos:
So this rich man no get Nanny way fit help am take care of him children.This man go dey stingy,he too manage money. Him dressing self na wa,na so he go wear only one shirt for years.

That Shirt you see him wearing has a thousand replica in his wardrobe.

215 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by iTearHerToto: 7:13am On Apr 28, 2019
Early morning like this I'm reading trash angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by GraGra247(m): 7:19am On Apr 28, 2019
When they can hire 100 reputable world class nannies that can check on the kids at night.

Let them be punishing themselves.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by Tsam96(m): 7:24am On Apr 28, 2019
Human beings...u can never satisfy them. The same people shouting why didn't he hire a nany will be the ones shouting that he doesn't take care of his kids cos he is rich if he entrists their care to a nanny. What I don't understand is why you think you have an opinion about someone else's life

289 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by TANID(m): 7:29am On Apr 28, 2019
Mark My Good Friend grin
His Love To This Asia Girl Na Real Love Just Like Me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by donbachi(m): 7:30am On Apr 28, 2019
for naija.if u no go sleep leave na...afterall,dem sey wife wey say her husband no go sleep,no go sleep 2.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by KingLennon(m): 8:22am On Apr 28, 2019
Mark Zuckerberg very simple man. He has brought up another business venture 'Sleep box'. Many will want to try it

23 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by Amuocha: 8:58am On Apr 28, 2019
He has failed in da oza room thinz shocked

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by Follygunners: 8:59am On Apr 28, 2019
CRAP! angry

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by Kendumazy(m): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2019
Sleep box has been in existence for a very long time. Good, he thought of building one for his wife. Men, learn how to support and care for your wife. My uncle and I once met a man, her husband and 5 kids at the airport. Very beautiful woman, if they told you that woman had given birth. You won't believe. Beautiful woman with nice body. The man and my uncle started talking about politics, from there, my uncle told the man his wife has a nice body structure and beautiful. Na there, the man told my uncle the secret, giving her all necessary support he can and best of all is peace of mind. That's the result of the beauty and nice body you are seeing. You treat your wife like a slave at home sotey she looks like a rag, you see another man wife which the man has worked hard to make his wife beautiful, you dey like am.
Since then, my uncle had been taking good care of his wife. If he sees a lady putting on a nice dress and it's beautiful. Instead of admiring the lady, he will also look for that dress or something similar and buy for his wife. In one of his statement. Those dresses even looks more beautiful on my wife than those girls.

210 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by TeenDad: 9:01am On Apr 28, 2019
Zuckerberg my millionaire niggy, always humble since 1989.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by thesicilian: 9:02am On Apr 28, 2019
Thank God I can sleep naturally, without any high tech electronic devices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by grandstar(m): 9:02am On Apr 28, 2019
GraGra247:
When they can hire 100 reputable world class nannies that can check on the kids at night.

Let them be punishing themselves.

If that's what make her happy and human, then it's okay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by SheldonCooper: 9:03am On Apr 28, 2019
Guys are not getting it thar that he solved a problem n threw it out for entrepreneurs to make money out of it.just like that!!

He could have just started a business of it but he didn't. He gave others to rule their world too.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by Khd95(m): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2019
Somebody is already complaining that he's stingy, the same people that are advising Floyd to spend his money wisely, else he go broke

This life sef grin

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by iammo(m): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2019
Ciaos:

Each shirt Zuckerberg wears costs between $300 and $400, and they aren't available for the public to buy. His personal Secuirity and travel cost of his family is about $13 million a year on average

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by pkang: 9:03am On Apr 28, 2019
Life of opportunities

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by sotall(m): 9:04am On Apr 28, 2019
More like a sleep cage!!

Can she even enter
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by SheldonCooper: 9:05am On Apr 28, 2019
iammo:

Each shirt Zuckerberg wears costs between $300 and $400, and they aren't available for the public to buy

He wears "fruit of loom" too.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by pkang: 9:05am On Apr 28, 2019
mikejj:
grin only people like us wen get money na him know the use. ..

Soon he will call it Mark Digital Sleep Box. grin

People will start to rush it to buy.

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by Lassandi(m): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2019
Amuocha:
He has failed in da oza room thinz shocked

Yes o .he has failed bro. If he knack the woman well .sleep go come by force by fire

4 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by bewla(m): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2019
u
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by Ayotemide(f): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2019
Sometimes it is all in the thoughtfulness, the invention however simple; the sweetness behind it is beautiful.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan by bewla(m): 9:06am On Apr 28, 2019
Lassandi:

Yes o .he has failed bro. If he knack the woman well .sleep go come by force by fire
jump jump

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eid Mubarak From Seomarts.com / POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW / Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.