Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

Angela Okorie Has A Man's Leg - Troll Says. The Actress Replies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Has A Man's Leg - Troll Says. The Actress Replies (31736 Views)

Nadia Buariā€™s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) / Video Of Chima Ojukwu Beating Juliet Mgborukwe Shared By The Actress / Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie Has A Man's Leg - Troll Says. The Actress Replies by phemsie(m): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
Isoduwa:

Correct him na this boy

do i look like a boy to u?

mind your words, please.
Re: Angela Okorie Has A Man's Leg - Troll Says. The Actress Replies by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
She is no different from the troll.by been derogatory to the troll.. She sure does have Man legs grin grin

The so called celebrities should stop displaying their Anatomies on social media, If they cannot handle criticsms.

I would still fu ck her. tongue
Re: Angela Okorie Has A Man's Leg - Troll Says. The Actress Replies by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
phemsie:

mind your words, please.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Angela Okorie Has A Man's Leg - Troll Says. The Actress Replies by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
Her legs looks like those Machines used in cutting down trees grin
Re: Angela Okorie Has A Man's Leg - Troll Says. The Actress Replies by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
I hope she is not gonna end up kicking Some guy to the kerb.with them legs grin grin grin
Re: Angela Okorie Has A Man's Leg - Troll Says. The Actress Replies by Isoduwa(m): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
phemsie:

mind your words, please.

Sorry ooh this girl
Re: Angela Okorie Has A Man's Leg - Troll Says. The Actress Replies by deavicky(m): 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
That why I like Tu face. If Na Tu face, he for just say something like, "me self see am like that but my wife like am and Na God give me".
Re: Angela Okorie Has A Man's Leg - Troll Says. The Actress Replies by Diamond23(f): 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Truth z bitter grin.... buh d troll should v minded her business
Re: Angela Okorie Has A Man's Leg - Troll Says. The Actress Replies by Nathaniel79(m): 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
koyyes:
I love her height.

She can pick up a negro and fling him to one corner with one hand.

Wonder what she can do with her legs.
Amazon woman, you like?
Re: Angela Okorie Has A Man's Leg - Troll Says. The Actress Replies by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
she is OK abeg!
Re: Angela Okorie Has A Man's Leg - Troll Says. The Actress Replies by godofuck231: 1:33am On Apr 29, 2019
rainmoredays:
Hips like John Cena own
you wicked pass raster man weed, nice one
Re: Angela Okorie Has A Man's Leg - Troll Says. The Actress Replies by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:47am On Apr 29, 2019
E pain her wella

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss Nigeria, Ezinne Akudo Causes Fashion Envy At Miss Nigeria Pageant Finale / Anto Stunning In Different Traditional Attires / Mary Lazarus And Twin Brother, Joseph, Celebrate Birthday Today - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.