Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! (1843 Views)

Many Are Married But Only A Few Can Understand This Math Is A Language(mr Shape) / Just Got This From South Africa Let's See D First Nigerian To Get It (mr Shape) / If You Get This Then You Have An IQ above Average (mr Shape) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by ifada123: 8:40am On Apr 28, 2019
Got this from Zambia yesterday,
Try it and fell the beauty

Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by Vendee: 8:52am On Apr 28, 2019
Compass and pencil things. I do something like this alot in secondary school. Really beautiful.
I'm talking about the pattern.
Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by ifada123: 9:05am On Apr 28, 2019
Vendee:
Compass and pencil things. I do something like this alot in secondary school. Really beautiful.
I'm talking about the pattern.
Try solving it
The solution is more beautiful
Taste and u will see.
Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by ifada123: 9:57am On Apr 28, 2019
Anyone?
Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by ifada123: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2019
Is anyone trying?
I will post solution by 1pm
Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by lilianofentse(f): 11:41am On Apr 28, 2019
Don't you have a job? Is this like a fetish or something. Why are you so obsessed with shapes?

1 Like

Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by ifada123: 11:55am On Apr 28, 2019
lilianofentse:
Don't you have a job? Is this like a fetish or something. Why are you so obsessed with shapes?
I have a job,
Besides if I leave my place of work it will be occupied by 4 people, (of which it will be difficult to get)
Solving Shapes makes me more effective in my job than looking for slayqueen post to comments on.
is it like you can't comprehend them that's why you sound complaining.?

1 Like

Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by etrange: 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
lilianofentse:

Madam, why calling him out? If you can't solve it, move on and let like minded people comment; stop venting your frustration on him. People have different hobies and his is geometry. This is the education section of NL and he's presented a mathematical problem. If you're not OK with it, go to romance or s.ex talk section where, looking at your profile, you clearly belong.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by etrange: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
ifada123:

I have a job,
Besides if I leave my place of work it will be occupied by 4 people, (of which it will be difficult to get)
Solving Shapes makes me more effective in my job than looking for slayqueen post to comments on.
is it like you can't comprehend them that's why you sound complaining.?

Don't mind her. She's the reason why people believe women are empty. Slay queens everywhere.

Meanwhile, I tried solving that thing and got a negative area o.. hahaha. My own case is worse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by ifada123: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
etrange:

Don't mind her. She's the reason why people believe women are empty. Slay queens everywhere.

Meanwhile, I tried solving that thing and got a negative area o.. hahaha. My own case is worse.
Thanks for the appreciation,
You can try it again,
I will prepare a detail solution with diagram to it later sir

1 Like

Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by Martinez39(m): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
lilianofentse:
This is irrelevant.

2 Likes

Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by Martinez39(m): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
I have not even attempted the question. I will wait for solution. Too busy.
Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by ifada123: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
Martinez39:
I have not even attempted the question. I will wait for solution. Too busy.
Ok lets wait for you sir,
I will post solution by 2pm
Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by Israellionel: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
ifada123:
Thanks for the appreciation, You can try it again, I will prepare a detail solution with diagram to it later sir
Bro I Don Tire, You Wan Give Me Headache This Afternoon
cheesy
Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by ifada123: 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
Israellionel:

Bro I Don Tire,
You Wan Give Me Headache This Afternoon

cheesy
Lol,
That was not my intention anyway,
But I thinkI we are archiving our aim "making us think harder"
That headache is just a distraction, continue bro you will soon get the beautiful result.
Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by ifada123: 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
Solution coming in the next 5 minutes
Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by ifada123: 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
Here is my perspective

1 Like

Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by ifada123: 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
If you have any point that is not clear or any objection
Kindly raise your point lets iron things out.

1 Like

Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by Akious2k2(m): 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
ifada123:
Here is my perspective
A2
Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by ifada123: 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
Akious2k2:

I may try this out when I'm less stressed and willing... I disagree with your A2 result, considering the way you calculated it (I'm not sure about the ratio method you used), but I agree with your A1
I used that ratio because the "two triangles are similar", thus from it I proved that the two semicircle intersect at the center of the square.
Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by Akious2k2(m): 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
ifada123:

I used that ratio because the "two triangles are similar", thus from it I proved that the two semicircle intersect at the center of the square.
They couldn't have intersected at the middle or centre... That's where I think there's a slight mistake. They will intersect at the middle, going vertically, only if those curves were to be straight lines... Don't you think so?
Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by ifada123: 11:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
Akious2k2:

They couldn't have intersected at the middle or centre... That's where I think there's a slight mistake. They will intersect at the middle, going vertically, only if those curves were to be straight lines... Don't you think so?
U are correct, let me look into that A2 again
Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by Akious2k2(m): 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
ifada123:

U are correct, let me look into that A2 again
I don't know how good you are with calculus... Application of Integration, to be specific... It's going to give you the accurate answer to your question... But first, you need to derive the equation of the circle before integrating between the boundaries involved... I hope you can go through the "wahala"
Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by ifada123: 11:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
Akious2k2:

I don't know how good you are with calculus... Application of Integration, to be specific... It's going to give you the accurate answer to your question... But first, you need to derive the equation of the circle before integrating between the boundaries involved... I hope you can go through the "wahala"
I know of that and coordinate geometry will give you exert values, but I prefer us use basic JSS knowledge in my shapes, which everyone can relate to, and the beauty of it is, it enable us to see and think or relate with patterns, which calculus or coordinate geometry will not provide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by ifada123: 12:04am On Apr 29, 2019
Later today I will find a basic solution to A2,
Good night
Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by Akious2k2(m): 12:09am On Apr 29, 2019
ifada123:

I know of that and coordinate geometry will give you exert values, but I prefer us use basic JSS knowledge in my shapes, which everyone can relate to, and the beauty of it is, it enable us to see and think or relate with patterns, which calculus or coordinate geometry will not provide
I understand, but this question seems too complex to be solved using ordinary geometry
Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by Martinez39(m): 1:03am On Apr 29, 2019
Akious2k2:

I understand, but this question seems too complex to be solved using ordinary geometry
Using coordinate geometry and calculus, I got 51.5238394 unit². Let's see ifada123 solution tomorrow.
Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by ifada123: 8:35am On Apr 29, 2019
Martinez39:
Using coordinate geometry and calculus, I got 51.5238394 unit². Let's see ifada123 solution tomorrow.
I think ur answer should be lesser than mine initial value,
Anyways I will make solution both ways. Later
Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by Martinez19(m): 10:52am On Apr 29, 2019
ifada123:

I think ur answer should be lesser than mine initial value,
Anyways I will make solution both ways. Later
I cross-checked and I got 19.28882484 units².
Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by ifada123: 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
try again sir
Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by ifada123: 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
i have formed a basic solution for it, i will send later
Re: Wao! This Is Beautiful (mr Shape) NOW SOLVED! NOW SOLVED! by ifada123: 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
@Akious2k2 @Martinez39 @israeliionel @etrange @Vendee @everyone
From basic solution

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo Government Shuts School Over Fresh COVID-19 Case / Guide To Get TRCN Certificate / NECO Registration 2023: Date, Exam Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.