Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) (28223 Views)

Stagnant Water / If You Have Any Of These Dreams, Your Life Will Be Stagnant. / Pastor Seen Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Dries Up In Egbeda, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by sacx: 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
How can water remain in a spot for four years, even during dry seasons?
Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
It would have been practical Draining the water mannually Rather..

The man may have smoked a highgrade weed.
Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by swaggprofessor(m): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
Xcelinteriors:
Some people are just mocking themselves and think they are mocking God

Check my signature for affordable and beautiful window blind, ,3D wallpaper, ,5D murals and 3D wall panel
I dont know y i am reading ur name as Xclitoris. God pls wash my brain
Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by BrainSanitizer: 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
kingemzy5:

yes na i witnessed it.... he later turned it to kunu
Una no get chill at all! Chai... Nairaland!!
See as I laff come forget say weather hot. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by somez(m): 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
I swear, you no well guy. �
kingemzy5:

1 Like

Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by tillaman(m): 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
what A joke of a man!! The water is prolly as a result of a leak from an underground pipe so this self acclaimed pastor should tell us how his prayers can fix leakage now!! Damn you pastor and damn your calling too!!
No offense

Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by danny6ix(m): 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
sukerefakere:
Lords chosen signature written all over this
Must you show the world how shallow minded you are by attributing this to a particular church?
By the way,I'm not a member of the Lord's chosen but you should be respectful and try to put yourself in people's shoes before making comments.
Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by Brightest04(m): 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
nepapole:
And zobo.... grin
...And burukutu
Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by drightguy(m): 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
Better go and check if there is any broken pipe there and stop making every thing look spiritual
Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by mistijude: 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
TechCapon:
It's all this hungry pastors seeking attention that ridicule Christianity and bring shame to the vineyard of christ. You can never see anointed men of God like tb Joshua, Chris Oyakhilome, Benny hinn, oyedepo and so on behave like this
Even among these ones you have given pass mark still have some questionable characters.You better do your assessment about them very well
Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
mistijude:
Even among these ones you have given pass mark still have some questionable characters.You better do your assessment about them very well
true
Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
TechCapon:
It's all this hungry pastors seeking attention that ridicule Christianity and bring shame to the vineyard of christ. You can never see anointed men of God like tb Joshua, Chris Oyakhilome, Benny hinn, oyedepo and so on behave like this
Remove at least two people from this list because they're confirmed fake pastors.
Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
Daviddson:
Remove at least two people from this list because they're confirmed fake pastors.
point out the fake among them
Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by daddio(m): 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
kingemzy5:

Una be village people member?

How una no say d guy like kunu too much?
Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by BushDoctor123: 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
kingemzy5:

The kunu get sugar?
Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by mystiquerebirth(m): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hmmmm... this simply means Jesus Christ falls into your category of 'all this hungry pastors'.

Jesus Christ did 'crazy' things that drew attention, including banishing a demon from an insane man into pigs belonging to some villagers.

To you, ANOINTING equals a BILLIONAIRE status. True power does not always wear a jerry curl, an expensive suit, large cathedrals and several assistants.

Elijah brought shame to people like you when he claimed he could stop the rain and also make it fall, years later. What if there is a supernatural drying up of the stagnant water there much later, what if divinity creates circumstances such as a roar construction to end the stagnant water? Miracles can manifest in several ways and they MUST not be worked by 'anointed' billionaires.

TechCapon:
Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by Grupo(m): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
TechCapon:

So, because those mentioned ones are already established in the scam business, you call them anointed.

You know why someone like Oyedepo would never try this? Because he himself knows that miracles are fake, something this young pastor is yet to realize. So, oyedepo would not want to embarrass himself thus he only sticks to what he knows best which is to scam.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by olaeffect(m): 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
When Jesus cursed the fig tree it was like nothing happened, but 3 days latter on their return, the fig tree was dried up.
But I know we will still call it fake even if the pool dried up immediately grin
Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by Timekeeper: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
See him head .. Na Igbo man.. Always disgracing people upandan
Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by mclorenzo(m): 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Many are truly mad
Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
swaggprofessor:
I dont know y i am reading ur name as Xclitoris. God pls wash my brain
chai and today is Sunday o. God will deliver you o my brother. Oya come and buy window blind, I will give you discount
Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ogbeni get pumping machine and do the needful
Stop making a fool of yourself
If na so big countries like china dey do after earthquake their country no go better
Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by GOZIEKINGS: 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
kingemzy5:

Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by Holuwathosyn(m): 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=77922153][/quote]

You are clown.
Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by Meritocracy: 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
Stagnant water is caused by bad road, if water refused to dry why not channel it to nearby drainage system.
Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by Mutuwa(m): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
It is not the idiocy and stupidity of the pastor
But of the gullible that would believe him.
Chinekepikin:
Here is the moment a Pastor was spotted praying on a stagnant flood in Gowon Estate Egbeda for the water to dry up.

It was learn that the water has been there for over four years with various attempt to drain it out failed. The man of God decided to take the battle all alone by himself.

Watch Video below and see faith,

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/pastor-seen-praying-that-4-yr-old.html?m=1
Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by GBfleet1: 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
TechCapon:

None of them here listed are annointed stop misleading people . God did not call any of them, they choose to spread the gospel like any other person will do and created a Cabal in the name of Christianity
Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by ogubolokento(m): 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
Their are a lot of things in Nigeria that needs ur prayer,reserve it and go to Borno,zamfara and other States
Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
lol.... he has got faith
Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by Trustworthiness: 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
TechCapon:

Who anointed them? Stop fooling yourself�
Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Tallesty1:
E dry?
E go dry in Jesus Name
Re: Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) by donkossy(m): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
TechCapon:
because dem don blow na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Suleman Heals The Blind & Crippled In Liberia Amidst Massive Crowd"- Says Owusu / Primate Nicholas Okoh Speaks On Tithing / "Is Abstinence Before Marriage A Realistic Message?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.