Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles (8316 Views)

Stop Using Church Money To Do ‘omo Jaiye Jaiye’ — Bishop Oyedepo Warns Pastors / Pastor Chris Warns Pastors / COVID-19 Is Gods Plan -prophet Warns Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by ikorodureporta: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
The President of the Christian Association of Nigeria, Rev Supo Ayokunle on Saturday warned men of God against man-made miracles, saying they would incur the wrath of God if they refused to desist from such acts.

The CAN president who spoke at a press conference heralding the convention of the Nigerian Baptist Convention in Ogbomoso, urged President Muhammadu Buhari to put all machinery in motion to address insecurity in Nigeria.

Ayokunle said, “On a serious note, if any servant of God is organising man-made miracles, saying God has done what he has not done, that person will go to hell. He is not of church of Christ. These are people whose bellies are their gods. They are not mindful of the things of the scriptures.

“I will admonish those who allowed themselves to be used for man-made miracles to behave better. And if you see any so-called minister of the gospel who is fond of organising man-made miracles, don’t patronise their churches again. Let their churches be empty, so that they can go and look for a better job.”

Speaking on the annual convention, which started on Saturday, the CAN president said missionaries from countries outside Nigeria and sister conventions from all over Africa would also attend the gathering.

He said Nigeria had not reached where it was supposed to be, but added that through ceaseless prayers, Nigeria would soon witness unprecedented glory and positive transformation that was desired by all.

Source: https://punchng.com/can-warns-pastors-against-man-made-miracles/

4 Likes

Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by hahn(m): 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
Even God is man made undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by soldadoe(m): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
grin
Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by anicho(m): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
So them just dey wake up... Church is real business

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by isan(m): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
miracle is false

3 Likes

Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
And if you see any so-called minister of the gospel who is fond of organising man-made miracles, don’t patronise their churches again. Let their churches be empty, so that they can go and look for a better job.”

How many of you noticed this line??

These are the two key words here.

1) Don't patronise their churches.
2) So that they can go and look for a better job.

So after all most Nigerian pastors who open churches and organize fake miracles were driven by joblessness.

If we say most churches are just business centers they will start attacking us.

8 Likes

Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by dalass(f): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Timely warning

1 Like

Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by mayklef(m): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Bastard son of a thousand father
hahn:

8 Likes

Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by Auxtin85(m): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Them nor go hear oo, who the gods wants to kill, they first give wealth.

1 Like

Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by Mires: 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
hahn:

When a man wants to go mad, he start by dancing naked at the market square.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
Every miracle is man-made.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by engrsyer(m): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
hahn:
last time I checked you have a brain drain issue

3 Likes

Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by KINGJAJA888(m): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
: smiley
anicho:
So them just dey wake up... Church is real business
sad LOl I Swear. :

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by thesicilian: 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
It's not just organizers of your so called man made miracles that will go to hell. Even pastors that refuse to tell their politician members the truth because of money, pastors that fly private jets while the members are suffering will also go to hell.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by sukerefakere(m): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
All are staged managed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by Satan66(m): 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
God and religion is man made.
So what are you saying

6 Likes

Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by chuose2: 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
Satan66:
So what are you saying
The issue na too many preachers are fake

https://www.legit.ng/1162394-my-dead-wife-brought-life-cloth-anointed-by-adeboye-rccg-pastor.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by georgeICT: 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
the fake pastors, miracles and prophecy are too much

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by LucemFerre: 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hehe... As if there is "made in heaven" crested on real miracles

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by Champele(m): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
They are just waking up, now that I'm looking for connection with this pastors. I can act a blind man. I heard they pay as much as 30k per show. That woman that urinate snake will be smiling to the bank now. The resurrected I heard are also smiling to the bank. Please if you know a pastor that need an actor, I'm available. My minimum pay is 30k. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by Brightest04(m): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
....Has there been any God made miracles from them?Just asking.

3 Likes

Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by GavelSlam: 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
mayklef:

Because of his opinion?

Appears you are a witch for Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by AlhajaChinyere: 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
Satan66:
So what are you saying

Obi1kenobi:
Every miracle is man-made.

hahn:

Absolutely CORRECT!

God is a figment of man's immagination.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by AlhajaChinyere: 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
mayklef:

And you are fighting for "God" abi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
what are they warning pastors for? instead warn or educate members on the dangers of seeking for miracles from unquestionable sources and churches, simple.....but who will heed to this calls when everyone wants sharp sharp solutions to their problems..Nigeria, we hail them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by ednut1(m): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
Till i see ayefele , oscar pistorios or cobhams healed
Miracle is fake

11 Likes

Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by fof1: 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
isan:
miracle is false

NO. VERY MUCH NO. MIRACLES ARE REAL. ASK GOD FOR D PROOFS AND PROVEN MIRACLES PERSONALLY EXPERIENCED. FAKE MIRACLES ARE NOT OF GOD OR HIS CHRIST. THEY ARE D PRODUCTS OF MEN AND WOMEN OF D god OF MAMMON'S ACTIVITIES, PLS. I AM A LIVING TESTIMONIALS OF CHRIST JESUS DIVINELY OR MANIFEST MIRACLES. GOD BLESS U.

1 Like

Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by Alashoalash10: 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
hahn:
Are you saying God is fake ?
Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by Grupo(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
ednut1:
Till i see ayefele , oscar pistorios or cobhams healed
Miracle is fake

This guys have known disabilities na.

1 Like

Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by MakeWeTalk: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
chuose2:

The issue na too many preachers are fake

https://www.legit.ng/1162394-my-dead-wife-brought-life-cloth-anointed-by-adeboye-rccg-pastor.html
angry

99.9% of the pastors in 9ja are Freemason ,Armoc or Ogboni members..

Alashoalash10:
Are you saying God is fake ?
God is real, the so called pastors una get are fake.

See Osinbajo now.
georgeICT:
the fake pastors, miracles and prophecy are too much

The prophecy own too much, see as Daddy Freeze expose Adeboye fake prophecy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMRxPuXEzrY
Re: CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
God told us in the Holy Book that we should leave all these fake pastors to him, he has a special kinda judgement for them on judgement

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do We Identify A Righteous Person? / South-East Killings Force Catholic Summit’s Movement From Imo To Asaba / What Is The True Sabbath Day, Saturday Or Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.