Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money (31450 Views)

15+ Lucrative Business Ideas To Start In Nigeria 2022 / Business Students, Can You Answer This? / 7 Legit Business Students Can Do To Survive In Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lead Generation for Businesses (Global)
Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by Imoh555(m): 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
Sell bleaching cream aka organic
Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by Ijaycool(f): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
Nawah
So writing assignment for others made this list?
Nigeria is doomed
Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by tehmih306(m): 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
ayesco202:
16. TRADE FOREX
pls how can i learn this
Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by crafteck(m): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
Marry ned nwoko

1 Like

Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by WilliamsChelster(m): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
crafteck:
Marry ned nwoko
Imoh555:
Sell bleaching cream aka organic

1 Like

Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
laughitall:
please can we talk on whatsapp

Ok
Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
stewatt:

Bro I'd like to learn Forex, I don't know if you are into it already so you can tutor me on it, p.s I have the foundation knowledge, but I just like learning from different people, if you don't mind.
Don't
Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
Great ideas
Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by sandy409(m): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
Good idea
Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by aywagze(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
INTERSWITCH Financial Inclusion Services Limited (IFIS) is the division of the interswitch group which has the responsibility of making financial services more inclusive especially to the unbanked population of Nigeria.

Make good profit when you become a Quickteller Paypoint agent to offer these services:
- Sell Airtime.
- Send & Receive Money.
- Pay Electricity Bills.
- Renew Startimes, GOtv & DSTV Subscription.
- Pay Insurance Premiums.
- Redeem Lottery/ Gaming Winnings.
- Settle Retail Taxes.
- Fund Mobile Wallet etc..
- You Only need ANDROID Phone OR Interswitch POS.
- ...for more inquiries.
Phone: 0 8 0 6 7 8 8 7 8 4 7
Whatsapp : 0 8 0 6 6 8 8 7 8 4 7

⚠️⚠️you must have an existing business location⚠️⚠️
Note::: you will make #5000 payment (new agent capital) to fund your wallet when you are created on PAYDIRECT.
Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by PureMind2: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
maybachmusic:
Social trading

If you know you know

lipsrsealed
how
Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by sammiepraise(m): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
and this too. it helped me a lot. check my signature for more info
Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by ogene144(m): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
laughitall:
please can we talk on whatsapp
I am interested too
Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by EmmaxKeys: 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
Good day, all nairalanders. You're Lucky to be reading this in you are in need of a cool phone. I have one here. He's a cool guy. His name is Gionee S10 Lite. He has cool awesome features. You know what? If interested, we can help you bring him to your doorstep.
Click on the link below to learn more about him and order.

https://naijstore..com/2019/04/gionee-s10-lite-4gb-ram-32gb-rom-4g-lte.html
Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by weareok(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
maybachmusic:
Social trading

If you know you know

lipsrsealed
am interested I want to more please
Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
weareok:
am interested I want to more please

Its about copy trading

You have a capital set aside and share profits from a traders pool daily
Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by IsraelSongz: 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
When their age mate, Regina is already cruising in Private Jets, abi?
Okay.
Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by Nathaniel79(m): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
kingharzy:
undecided

Involve in G THINGS like
driving g-wagon
pulling g-strings
-etc
... then finally end up on efcc's wings. Since we r rhyming now. How you see am? grin
Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by omojeesu(m): 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
sulaimon22:
Good idea

FTC.

Do you to want to learn top digital skills in 2019, contact me for Lynda premium account and get access to different courses on the site

Very informative.

Please include multilevel network marketing especially with Max International

max.com/585305
Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by francisbarrack(m): 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
car wash, learning a part time trading too

1 Like

Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by omojeesu(m): 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
Zizy99:
Great Ideas. I must add that becoming an Oriflame consultant is another good business you can do as a student. The present face of Oriflame Nigeria is a 300level student of IMSU.

If you would like to get on board, ask me HOW.

Join me in Max International

max.com/585305
Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by weareok(m): 12:21am On Apr 29, 2019
maybachmusic:

Its about copy trading

You have a capital set aside and share profits from a traders pool daily
whats the total capital needed
Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by Anambrapikin(m): 3:24am On Apr 29, 2019
sunbbo:
Good one Op, just that all business ideas mentioned above are self employed not big business that one can leave for one year or more and the money(profit) will still be coming in.

Let me introduce Longrich Business to you and I bet it if followed wholeheartedly before your graduation you be a millionaire.

What is Longrich all about?
I

Longrich business is a platform established to inform, educate, and empower millions of people all over the world to attain financial freedom and achieve their dreams. Longrich is building a transgenerational wealth by using a sustainable platform.

ITS SIMPLE

I do not think there's anyone who doesn't make use of:

1. Toothpaste
2. Soap
3. Sanitary Pad
4. Body cream
5. Rollon or Antiperspirant
6. Mosquito repellants
7. Shoes
8. Make ups.
9. Cup Etc.
10. pots
11. Shampos
12. Health supplements.

The truth is that when we go to the market to get these household products, we don't really get value for using them. Most of these products are made of synthetic inorganic materials and therefore pose health threats to our bodies.

How to join Longrich Business..

It depends on the package on which you want to register.
These are the packages to choose from:

Note: It is relatively free to join
After registering u choose stock package that you can afford, then purchase your first stock to activate membership

6 packages to choose from

1. Quick starter #9800

2. Q Silver #40,000

3. Silver #78,000

4. Gold #130,000

5. Platinum = #350,000

6. VIP =#750,000

For further enquiries o8ofive92o5o86
Please I will like to know more about this Longrich I am currently using their tooth paste and I must confess it is one of the best tooth paste I have seen in ages past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by Nobody: 4:29am On Apr 29, 2019
weareok:
whats the total capital needed

100$ plus
Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by IFIRI(f): 5:18am On Apr 29, 2019
You can also make affliate marketing Business at comfort of your home. check this out https://GloGlo.recruitlikeamachine.com
Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by laughitall(m): 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
maybachmusic:

Ok
your phone number pls
Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
laughitall:
your phone number pls

+2349050788378
.whatsap
Re: 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money by Starry321: 3:35pm On May 02, 2019
Anambrapikin:

Please I will like to know more about this Longrich I am currently using their tooth paste and I must confess it is one of the best tooth paste I have seen in ages past.

Have you been attended to?

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Bank Holding Confirms Femi Otedola As A Significant Shareholder / Naira Gains as Nigeria’s Central Bank Boosts Dollar Supplies - Bloomberg / Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.