Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) (39982 Views)

Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) / Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) / See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by modelssphere(f): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
God is still performing wonders. A guy took to Facebook to share his experience at his farmland over the weekend where he graciously sat on a snake without conscious awareness.
He later killed the snake when he saw it.
Who else can do this miracle if not God.
Reported by #Fancysocialmedia

4 Likes

Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by markidoo(m): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
lalalala it looks like a sugar in the tea lalala

13 Likes

Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by fancyhandsome(m): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
Uncle lalasticlala food is ready

8 Likes

Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by VulgarLee(m): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
1:34 pm
Perfect timing

Lala stew is ready
Man U vs Chelsea match go sweet lala today

7 Likes

Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by crazygod(m): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
There is a higher chance of this post getting to the front page than Man United beating Chelsea today

9 Likes

Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by Michaeljames22: 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
lalasticlala imagine eating this with sunday rice?
FTC abi FCT kinda post

2 Likes

Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by iTearHerToto: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
So you mean you were standing on that huge meat unaware Thank your stars you ended up killing the meat or Lala would have banned you and your entire household for 20years..

Lala right now

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by mightyhaze: 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lala on sighting the thread:

32 Likes

Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Dem go son boil or roast am chop now, we know dem!

They can eat anything for Africa.

FFO!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
angry

There is scarcity of good stories on nairaland

7 Likes

Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by Deicide: 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
I don't understand this snake thing making fp all the time, whats the usefulness to Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by louiskay(m): 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
YOU TRY..

But NEXT TIME, CALL THIS GUY

Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
Sunday evening pepper soup.
Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by Liliyann(f): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
It is a taboo to kill a snake where I come from cry

I foresee death and poverty!
Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by Mahsums: 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
FP na sure thing

7 Likes

Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by Olodo24: 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
In his farm.... Even moderators sef no fit correct person

1 Like

Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by odigbosky(m): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
Finally we have something good to celebrate about.

Lala oooooo, come and seeee oooo
Come and seeeeee
Come and see what the Lord has done
Come and see what the Lord has done

6 Likes

Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by freemanbubble: 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
Okay
Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
Will surely make front page...

Except one of our supermods here has received deliverance grin

Thank God I did not mention name grin

7 Likes

Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by popweezy(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ah ah... U wey do ofofo carry d news come Tok say d guy "sat on the snake" and d guy tok say he" stood on the snake.." Which 1 we go pick now...

4 Likes

Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by Babiboy: 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
grin lala

1 Like

Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by dayleke: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
The thread finally came home to rest....

cool

1 Like

Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by ademidedavid(f): 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
God has choosen to bless lalastica today

2 Likes

Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by Sanromeo(m): 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
LALASTICLALA... Take this to wash it down.

9 Likes

Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by F3dan: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ohhhhh no!
Snake again.....

Check my signature now and get this new device at shikini money.
Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
sad
Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by popweezy(m): 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
Liliyann:

**clears throat** MADAM FORSEER U BETTER WAKE UP.. WE DON DEY 21st CENTURY HO

3 Likes

Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by Bigii(m): 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
Liliyann:

But when snake kills in your village; enough Celebration and riches falls from heaven, right??

Nonsense! undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by handsomeyinka(m): 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lala right now,,,

4 Likes

Re: The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
You sat on it, it did not hurt you or run away. And you killed it.. .
Who's the animal now?
.MURDERER

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Journey Into Livestock Farming (Noiler 1st) / Nigeria Overtakes Egypt As Largest Rice Producer In Africa’ / My Indoor Aloe Vera Farm Has Been A Success So Far *pictures*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.