Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Define Your Curls With These Techniques - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Define Your Curls With These Techniques (30040 Views)

6 Proven Ways To Define Your Style / Let Your Style Define You: Check This Out! / How To Make Beautiful Curls With A Flat Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Define Your Curls With These Techniques by bentwood85(m): 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
czarina:
Na we we even get curly hair. Most of us only ruined it with chemicals

sure... I don't think so.... cos all I see everywhere is weavon..

1 Like

Re: Define Your Curls With These Techniques by Timekeeper: 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
No wonder ladies brain dey always dey curly.... No straight sense in them...

Isshhhh
Re: Define Your Curls With These Techniques by EmmaxKeys: 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
Good day, all nairalanders. You're Lucky to be reading this in you are in need of a cool phone. I have one here. He's a cool guy. His name is Gionee S10 Lite. He has cool awesome features. You know what? If interested, we can help you bring him to your doorstep.
Click on the link below to learn more about him and order.

https://naijstore..com/2019/04/gionee-s10-lite-4gb-ram-32gb-rom-4g-lte.html
Re: Define Your Curls With These Techniques by tolugar: 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
I like girls on curls.

If you have one just DM me
Re: Define Your Curls With These Techniques by PrettyMae1: 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
Enixfashionhous:
How do i change my dry, thick, straight hair to soft, curly hair? This was the question i used to ask myself until i stumbled upon this.
Do you want to change your look by curling your hair?
Here are some techniques on how to define your curls.
There are different ways to define your curls; here are the list
Shingling: After washing your hair, section your hair into four parts, add your moisturizer and your curl gel to little strands of your hair.

tried this but none worked, please wat moisturizer/curl gel do you use?
Re: Define Your Curls With These Techniques by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 29, 2019
which one can a guy do abeg. ??
Re: Define Your Curls With These Techniques by Platony(m): 1:35am On Apr 29, 2019
Women wahala too much...

Las las, the hair go still smell. undecided
Re: Define Your Curls With These Techniques by Enixfashionhous: 8:05am On Apr 29, 2019
PrettyMae1:

have you tried ECO styling gel?
Re: Define Your Curls With These Techniques by xamilola(f): 8:46am On Apr 29, 2019
PrettyMae1:

it won't work because we have 4c hair type mostly and our texture is not like the ones posted above, you just love your texture because its not changing anytime soon, I do all these curls, but it will never be as sleek as the above picture because they have 3b and 3c texture. Healthy hair over texture always
Re: Define Your Curls With These Techniques by Gbagbuo247: 9:43am On Apr 29, 2019
shindymum:
Oya

Define you own naaa
Re: Define Your Curls With These Techniques by Tash007(f): 9:44am On Apr 29, 2019
iAudio:
Next life, I'll still be a man.
Lol
Re: Define Your Curls With These Techniques by tatacherie: 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
Nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live Updates From MBGN 2015 / Adegoke Rasheed Kolade Wins Mr. Universe Nigeria 2017 (Photos) / Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.