Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Lg Dual Cool Vs Thermocool Tundra Ac - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lg Dual Cool Vs Thermocool Tundra Ac (1411 Views)

Haier Thermocool Chest Freezer Available For Sale / (SOLD) Brand New Haier Thermocool Refrigerator For Sale / Brand New Unused Thermocool HRF 229 Fridge @ 120k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lg Dual Cool Vs Thermocool Tundra Ac by david0007: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Am about to get a 1.5hp Ac but not sure of which to pick between the LG dual cool (inverter) and Thermocool Tundra. I don't want Panasonic, cause it consumes electricity. HAs anyone used any of these two products? what is your experience like?
Re: Lg Dual Cool Vs Thermocool Tundra Ac by mufutau55(m): 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
david0007:
Am about to get a 1.5hp Ac but not sure of which to pick between the LG dual cool (inverter) and Thermocool Tundra. I don't want Panasonic, cause it consumes electricity. HAs anyone used any of these two products? what is your experience like?

I just obtained 12 units of the LG Dual Inverter for Low current and Gen, I can tell you they are very good in cooling and very silent. I know nothing about Thermocool.

Hajji M.
Re: Lg Dual Cool Vs Thermocool Tundra Ac by david0007: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
mufutau55:

I just obtained 12 units of the LG Dual Inverter for Low current and Gen, I can tell you they are very good in cooling and very silent. I know nothing about Thermocool.

Hajji M.

The one you got was how many hp? and how long have you used them for?

do they cool well?
Re: Lg Dual Cool Vs Thermocool Tundra Ac by mufutau55(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
david0007:

The one you got was how many hp? and how long have you used them for?
do they cool well?

I got 5 units of 1.5hp and 7 units of 1.0hp. I just got them about two weeks ago o. Yes, they cool well.

Hajji M.
Re: Lg Dual Cool Vs Thermocool Tundra Ac by david0007: 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
mufutau55:

I got 5 units of 1.5hp and 7 units of 1.0hp. I just got them about two weeks ago o. Yes, they cool well.

Hajji M.

okay, will go for LG then
Re: Lg Dual Cool Vs Thermocool Tundra Ac by mufutau55(m): 2:23am On Apr 29, 2019
david0007:

Try getting it from Fouani store to be sure you get original.
The 1.5hp Dual Inverter is now 128k on sale.

Hajji M.
Re: Lg Dual Cool Vs Thermocool Tundra Ac by mufutau55(m): 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
david0007:

Hajji M.
Re: Lg Dual Cool Vs Thermocool Tundra Ac by Jaymin007(m): 3:51pm On Apr 03
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Hi, please can you tell me your experience with this ac since you've had it for up to 5 years now?
Re: Lg Dual Cool Vs Thermocool Tundra Ac by Jaymin007(m): 3:51pm On Apr 03
david0007:

Hi, please can you tell me your experience with this ac since you've had it for up to 5 years now?
Re: Lg Dual Cool Vs Thermocool Tundra Ac by mufutau55(m): 12:20am On Apr 06
Jaymin007:

The ACs are still running great just occasional mantenance of cleaning and filling of freon.
The inverters AC are good especially with the installed Solar energy with less consumption.

Hajji M.

(1) (Reply)

CIELO CITY ESTATE Close To La Campaign Tropicana Ibeju Lekki Lagos / The Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge: Timeline And All You Need To Know. / Block Of Flats Building Plan In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.