Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style (23630 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style by BetShop: 7:30am On Apr 29, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Shared with Caption ,,

Last night.
Two events, one night though I didn’t quite make it to the 2nd one.. Lol.

Source: https://soundaza.com/star-actress-rita-dominic-looking-amazing-in-latest-pictures/

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style by BetShop: 7:31am On Apr 29, 2019
grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style by genius43(m): 7:35am On Apr 29, 2019
You created a thread and still stingy with FTC.

6 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:14am On Apr 29, 2019
This one is still busy slaying and taking pictures.
Evening newspaper go and marry. At your age you don't have children. And some young girls will see you as a role model.

Be claiming feminist nonsense there, until you enter menopause.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style by EbukaHades10(m): 9:34am On Apr 29, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Evening newspaper go and marry. At your age you don't have children. And some young girls will see you as a role model.

Chai!! This girl don suffer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style by CastedGist: 9:39am On Apr 29, 2019
cool
Man Stripped Unclad After He Was Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife ==> WATCH VIDEO & SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style by Ciaos: 10:47am On Apr 29, 2019
Men dey fear to marry this lady abi wetin? I wonder why beautiful and brainy ladies never marry eg Genevieve nnaji,Rita Dominic,Nkiru silvernus,bimbo akintola, chika Ike,eucaria anunuobi Etc. men dey fear them abi wetin. He wonder me ooooo.

6 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 29, 2019
Mummy are u still slaying

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style by Auxtin85(m): 11:36am On Apr 29, 2019
This woman na one of those wey swear not to born. Menopause is knocking already you are still slaying, what shall it profit you to make all the money you have made and have no biological child to inherit it.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style by kurupt1: 11:38am On Apr 29, 2019
Ciaos:
Men dey fear to marry this lady abi wetin? I wonder why beautiful and brainy ladies never marry eg Genevieve nnaji,Rita Dominic,Nkiru silvernus,bimbo akintola, chika Ike,eucaria anunuobi Etc. men dey fear them abi wetin. He wonder me ooooo.
They are pretty women but men dey fear consequences of keeping them on a permanent basis,you can ask Churchill or T billz about their experiences

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style by Mariangeles(f): 11:39am On Apr 29, 2019
I love the hair
Re: Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style by Okeyjesus(m): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2019
Fine babe
Re: Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style by Auxtin85(m): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2019
BetShop:
grin grin

Na this one dey trend now abi. Kwantinue
Re: Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 29, 2019
Old age don dea meet this auntie o

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 29, 2019
Ciaos:
Most Men date beauty and marry character

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style by Olodo24: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2019
Over Photoshop dey deceive us o. For real life, this woman don shrink finish

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style by jrusky(m): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2019
Ciaos:

Bro can you allow your own brother to bring any of these bollocks to your family home as a wife and with the way Tontoh behaves?

Bro just leave these bollocks they have outweigh their market value so no one can buy them again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style by opribo(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2019
Na so..
Re: Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style by enomakos(m): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

have you marry self?
Re: Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style by enomakos(m): 11:58am On Apr 29, 2019
still looking beautiful

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style by markhalifa(m): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
slay queen dah don't wan to settle down is dah one slay queen
Re: Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style by ogbonti: 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
Nigerians, please can you just mind your business? Wtf is wrong with you people? Her menopause, her slaying, her life, her business.
No wonder my late dad use to tell me,

"The God that created the white man is not the same God that created the black man in Africa"

Because the black man in Africa, especifically Nigerians reason and acts backwards compared to other humans elsewhere!

We create unnecessary standards and stress for ourselves and others, we create enmity for nothing, live miserable lives for want of nothing that makes sense, spend all our lives praying for the goals we fail to work for and blame everyone else but ourselves for our failures.

Please leave Rita alone and face your life!

11 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style by meobizy(f): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
People still carry this yesterday newspaper for mind?
Re: Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style by mindtricks: 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
Mk93:
Most Men date beauty and marry character
Hmm! Word. But I think it's wise men you mean.
Re: Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

When did getting the married become a lifetime achievement
Many people in this marriage you people are hyping are frustrated and want to leave it!!
Marriage ko, Marriage ni...

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
mindtricks:

Hmm! Word. But I think it's wise men you mean.
all men love good character whether wise or foolish .
the only difference is that foolish men thinks they will be able to change her bad character after marriage
Re: Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
enomakos:
still looking beautiful
everyone can look beautiful with money and paint

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Slays As She Steps Out In Style by hybridblood07(m): 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bro, I think I found out why most young girls misbehave in relationships. Have u noticed most girls follow the likes of Toke Makinwa, Tonto dikeh and Rita Dominic on Instagram? They see them as their role model and you expect them not to misbehave and say trash.
MyVILLAGEpeople:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fun Photos Of Efe And Kemen Working Out / Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady / Seun Egbegbe Didn’t Appear In Court Today. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.