Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,387 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Please Help Me Call Out Uniport On Twitter To Refund Our 10k - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me Call Out Uniport On Twitter To Refund Our 10k (204 Views)

Video Of A Lecturer Sexually Harassing A Student Released By RSUTV - UNIPORT / IPPIS: Some Lecturers Got Excess Salaries, Had To Refund – Emeka Nwajiuba / NAN'S Gives AE-FUNAI 7 Days To Refund Students Their 50k For Security Levy Or... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Call Out Uniport On Twitter To Refund Our 10k by Biafrareform(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2019
Good morning My Friends and how was your night.
An ugly trend has been going on in Uniport and I want that to end

Uniport charged her students 15k for convocation gown and promised to refund 10k back if they return the gown. Gown have been retuned and they have used it for Matriculation, but no money has been refunded. This is a common practice in Uniport.

Please help me call them out on Twitter. A minimum of 1.5k tweets on Twitter will make this go viral. Please go to Twitter and tweet this hash tag

#UniportRefundMy10k is the hash tag. Tweet it on Twitter and that's all

(1) (Reply)

Web Designing Course In Chandigarh / SSCE 2019 / Appropriate Time Of Booking Appointment With German Consulate Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.