Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,142 members, 7,852,890 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Hello - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hello (929 Views)

Hello Narialand / Hello / Hello Everyone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello by Keith2net: 11:01am On Apr 29, 2019
Hello

Re: Hello by Matilda94: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
Sent you a mail, can we talk?
Re: Hello by IfoyinTEDO(f): 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
A quick question.

You were broke to the extent that you borrow data to source for information on the net, then where did you get the funds you used to transport yourself to the offices of NAFDAC, CAC and NEPC

1 Like

Re: Hello by faithfull18(f): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
IfoyinTEDO:
A quick question.

You were broke to the extent that you borrow data to source for information on the net, then where did you get the funds you used to transport yourself to the offices of NAFDAC, CAC and NEPC
Lol

1 Like

Re: Hello by Keith2net: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
IfoyinTEDO:
A quick question.

m

Good question...what I did was immediately I finished my research online ...I created a WhatsApp group and started offering alue for more than a week...Next I created another paid WhatsApp group...Meaning for you join the group you have to make payment...so from those payments I was able to transport around...���

Intelligent question I must say
Re: Hello by IfoyinTEDO(f): 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
Keith2net:
m

Good question...what I did was immediately I finished my research online ...I created a WhatsApp group and started offering alue for more than a week...Next I created another paid WhatsApp group...Meaning for you join the group you have to make payment...so from those payments I was able to transport around...���

Intelligent question I must say
so that means the first set of (imaginary) people that subscribed for your WhatsApp group didn't get a complete and detailed information, because you hadn't visited the 3 agencies then.

Am I right?

2 Likes

Re: Hello by Keith2net: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
IfoyinTEDO:
so that means the first set of (imaginary) people that subscribed for your WhatsApp group didn't get a complete and detailed information, because you hadn't visited the 3 agencies then.

Am I right?

No...the training was really detailed so I was still Sharing Valuable information I gathered with first group before I visited those places
Re: Hello by stagger: 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
IfoyinTEDO:
A quick question.

You do not need to visit those agencies physically. All the information is available online. I made $250 in 2011 supplying same information to a Russian company that wanted to start selling supplements in Nigeria.They needed to know the regulatory requirements. I never set foot anywhere. I got the whole information online, called some numbers to clarify things, packaged the report and collected my dough!

You have to be sharp in this Naija or you will die of hunger.
Re: Hello by Keith2net: 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
stagger:

You do not need to visit those agencies physically. All the information is available online. I made $250 in 2011 supplying same information to a Russian company that wanted to start selling supplements in Nigeria.They needed to know the regulatory requirements. I never set foot anywhere. I got the whole information online, called some numbers to clarify things, packaged the report and collected my dough!

You have to be sharp in this Naija or you will die of hunger.

Omo na true talk ooo... Nice one man.....You just have to trust the process man
Re: Hello by emmykk(m): 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
What he posted here may seems as a joke but he alone know what he is saying. Here in nairaland I have sold ebooks to the tune of N50k over a period of 6months,people call,inquire,I tell them how I sell,medium of payment,they make transfer,i email the eBook to their email.

My wife ,laugh and kick herself why Nigerians are not afraid to pay me? although the eBooks I sell are very valuable though.

There is one research i have also sold, how to get the popular digital public goods cheap and sell at a profit.
Am even scouting for like 10k to start it with,and marketing strategy that is in-resistable.

It is difficult to sell on Facebook than here although I have 70K Facebook followers only 1 showed interest in the training .I charged N1000 yet poor turnup.

I believed all that he said even with some loops
Re: Hello by Keith2net: 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
emmykk:
What he posted here may seems as a joke but he alone know what he is saying. Here in nairaland I have sold ebooks to the tune of N50k over a period of 6months,people call,inquire,I tell them how I sell,medium of payment,they pay,I email the eBook.

My wife ,laugh and kick herself why Nigerians are not afraid to pay me although the eBooks I sell are very valuable though.

There is one research i have also sold, how to get the popular digital public goods cheap and sell at a profit.
And scouting for like 10k to start it with a marketing strategy that is in-resistable.

Same experience man...let's keep posting stories like this as it can just be what will motivate someone who might be afraid of TAKING ACTION
Re: Hello by Keith2net: 6:12am On Apr 30, 2019
emmykk:
What he posted here may seems as a joke but he alone know what he is saying. Here in nairaland I have sold ebooks to the tune of N50k over a period of 6months,people call,inquire,I tell them how I sell,medium of payment,they make transfer,i email the eBook to their email.

My wife ,laugh and kick herself why Nigerians are not afraid to pay me? although the eBooks I sell are very valuable though.
Ku
Am even scouting for like 10k to start it with,and marketing strategy that is in-resistable.

It is difficult to sell on Facebook than here although I have 70K Facebook followers only 1 showed interest in the training .I charged N1000 yet poor turnup.

Are you still having issues selling on Facebook??You can reach me so we can talk
Re: Hello by Keith2net: 10:07am On Apr 30, 2019
Good morning NL

If you must escape poverty....you must be ready to embrace and try out new business ideas...Learn how to turn any information that can solve the problem of others into a new income stream for you.
Re: Hello by Keith2net: 2:30am On May 09, 2019
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Checkout These Nigerian Pound Coins Found In My Apartment / BLOG24 Income / How Do I Register My Business Name Under C.A.C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.