Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Whats The Average Age To Move Out Of Your Parents House? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whats The Average Age To Move Out Of Your Parents House? (653 Views)

Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! / When Is The Best Age To Give Sex Education To Your Child / Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Average Age To Move Out Of Your Parents House? by rockastar: 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
At what age do people typically move out from their parent's house ?
Re: Whats The Average Age To Move Out Of Your Parents House? by TuborTee143: 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
When you are bouyant enough.. Financially and otherwise..
Don't be like the prodigal son that will go and return.. Lol

But I think 26 - 27 for a guy is fair enough

1 Like

Re: Whats The Average Age To Move Out Of Your Parents House? by rockastar: 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
TuborTee143:

haha quite funny..
Thanks you gave an honest answer tho
Re: Whats The Average Age To Move Out Of Your Parents House? by babyfaceafrica: 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
TuborTee143:
When you are bouyant enough.. Financially and otherwise..

But I think 26 - 27 for a guy is fair enough
fact!!!.. when you are ready..move out!!..not because all your mates have moved out !!..life is not competition!!

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Average Age To Move Out Of Your Parents House? by Terryindeed: 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
As soon as you are in the university and you are not living with your parents, then plan not to back after you graduate. Simple it’s not about the age, it’s about maturity and being old enough to take care of yourself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Home Decor:make Your Living Room Look Classic With These Cushions / What Will You Do If This Should Happen To You? / Important Tips On Taking Care Of Your Child - Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.