Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply (28925 Views)

Kiandox Company is Currently Recruiting. See How To Apply. / A Realestate Firm In Lekki Lagos Is Recruiting, See Details / First Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting - See Method Of Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
ffo:

why do you like my monicker
Lol cheesy, u again?!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply by Amuocha: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
Useless adverts angry angry angry
Re: Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply by Secjohnkerry: 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
maybachmusic:

lol yahoo na suffer head

IEOs dey make 2M$ in one minute with no noise

children dey online dey find oyibo and 10$ dey form G boy

Which one is IEOs please?
Re: Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply by BoboKush(m): 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
Application automatically rejected... Village people why na ordinary driver again una stil no wan gree
Re: Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply by EmmaxKeys: 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
thanks for this

Hey, Nairalanders. Here is another mind-blowing phone that is available for sale. After the successful launching of Infinix Hot 6, the Infinix company has now upgraded to hot 7. This android phone has awesome features compared to any other phone. It also has fingerprints and super bright camera like iPhone.

If you want to see the full details, Price and specs of the phone, please click on the link below. You can also ordervthis amazing phone to your house and pay there.

https://naijstore..com/2019/04/infinix-hot-7-x624b-fingerprint.html
Re: Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply by FKMagazine(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
AutoJoshNG:
The Lagos State blue bus company is recruiting.

The Blue Bus company is in charge of the operations of the recently commissioned new 820 medium and high capacity transport Buses in Lagos state.

To apply, send your CV to this email addresses:

Careers@primerotsl.com

hr@primerostl.com

oladimeji.akinbami@primerorsl.com

The above Emails are not functioning

Source:

https://autojosh.com/lagos-state-blue-bus-company-are-recruiting-see-how-to-apply/

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
Secjohnkerry:

Which one is IEOs please?

industry people go udnerstand

if you know, you know cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply by soleexx(m): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
freemanbubble:
Okay

I go run school matter finish begin drive bus?
After all these uniben lecturers don subject me to old programming language like Fortran, Pascal and assembly language then after I go come dey drive bus?

I dey craze
Yahoo Don finish

Format nor dey finish! Tools dey always dey available for nigggarz

Last last me know say nor be school i go take succeed
Last last school na scam

Hey dude u can as make money with programming skills
Re: Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply by ehmmy11(m): 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
The mails are not accepting messages.. Only one had the response receiver inbox full
Re: Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply by jeo2012(m): 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
oga autojosh! Broz! d emails de Bounce our c.v's! abi na Next Level cause am?
Re: Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply by ffo(m): 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
post=77955840:

Lol cheesy, u again?!

you too like trouble!
Re: Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply by odizeey(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
Autujoshng I have something for you.

Things that needs to be done on your site.
Good site but lacks behind in many areas
Re: Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply by abraham01emma01: 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
lonelydora:
Buhari is working grin grin
Is it Buhari is working or Governor Ambod. Don't claimed another person glory.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply by Lisaint(m): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
The same primero that is in charge of those Unworthy BRTs, Striking Divers, Late arrival of Bus,

no other operators ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply by edunwanna: 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
Find jobs in your fields, apply and start working
Applu now on www.dailyjobscafe.com
Re: Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply by Anyenmoney(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
careers@primerotsl.com
Re: Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply by kolaalax: 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
Good day.
I work as web admin with Lagos Bus Services Limited. The buses in the Above picture belong to LBSL.
This job advert above has nothing to do with recruitment for our company. Our job vacancies will be published on our website , Lbsl.ng in due time.
Lagos Bus Services Limited do not have any affiliation with the publishers of this post or any company mentioned in this blog post.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply by gentlemayor(m): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
The whole of the 3 emails are not receiving any mail. See response below...

Your message wasn't delivered to hr@primerostl.com because the domain primerostl.com couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.

Your message wasn't delivered to oladimeji.akinbami@primerorsl.com because the domain primerorsl.com couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.

Your message to <careers@primerotsl.com> was automatically rejected:
Quota exceeded (mailbox for user is full)

@ AutoJoshNG
Re: Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply by dheaven: 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
maybachmusic:

lol yahoo na suffer head

IEOs dey make 2M$ in one minute with no noise

children dey online dey find oyibo and 10$ dey form G boy
What is IEOS?
Re: Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply by luluosas(m): 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
You are not serious
ORIENTATION101:
ok ambode should vacate his position for you abi
Re: Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply by bisiboi(m): 12:49am On Apr 30, 2019
folarinstr:
Emails not accepting messages

Same here
Re: Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply by DaCharis2016: 7:41pm On May 01, 2019
The person that posted this advert should stop posting such misleading offer.

This is a total scam and it sucks.
Re: Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply by Benobute: 12:47pm On May 04, 2019
some one send thesame email to me on my whtspp
but thesame my application i send to the email was rejected
Re: Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply by Temmie007: 10:21am On Aug 06, 2019
This post about recruiting bus driver is a total scam, those e-mails are not functioning and Primero are not the ones in charge of the buses, i am a staff of the new Lagos Bus Services Limited, beside the Lastma yard at Oshodi terminal, recruitment are contractual through a company called driving solutions. Please dont let anyone give you false hope, come to LBSL yard at Oshodi and ask for details yourself......Goodluck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job / Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went / Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.