Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Private Home Lesson - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Private Home Lesson (2907 Views)

Private Home Lesson Jobs / Start Your Home Lesson Business / Home Lesson Teacher Available.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
Are you a teacher residing in Lagos, Abuja or Ogun state? Are you searching for a home lesson? Send us your details in this format
JOB TITLE
PRICE
BUSINESS/PERSONAL PHOTO
QUALIFICATION
LESSON LOCATION
CURRENT PLACE OF WORK
YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE
ADDRESS
PHONE NUMBER
DESCRIPTION
to support@tuterd.com or register on https://tuterd.com
now and get connect to a Client.
WWW.TUTERD.COM is a free classified ads website for teachers that allows you to post unlimited ads for free.
Modified: Oyo, Abia, Rivers and Enugu state now included.
VISIT THE LINK FOR PROCEDURE
https://www.nairaland.com/5237280/private-home-lesson-jobs#79478974
Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
WHILE YOU ARE STILL WAITING GOR YOUR DREAM JOB YOU CAN MAKE MONEY BY STARTING A PRIVATE HOME LESSON BUSINESS.

Do you Know that there are people willing to pay you from N10,000 to N50,000 and above just to teach ar child. Although it depends on your location, what you are teaching and the type of people you deal with. I personally started my home lesson collecting N4000 prer student by taking them 1hour 30mins/ day and 3 days/ wk. Today Ihave a client that pays me N15,000 for a JSS2 student. You can earn more than what I earn today. I too wish to upgrade soon.

HOW TO START

Like every legit business, becoming a successful private tutor requires adequate planning and strategies.

1. FIND OUT WHAT YOU CAN TEACH

Most of private tutoring involves teaching school subjects such as Mathematics, English, Sciences etc.
However, private tutoring has gone beyond teaching school subjects. These days alot of people are in need of tutors to teach them skills that are not taught in school. Hence, if you are good in computer appreciation, blog Creation, programming, bead making etc, you are part of my audience.

2. PUT YOUR WORK TOGETHER

Make notes of all you know and can teach and keep researching for more information. Find out the problem solving ability in the knowledge you have and how to best communicate it to your potential clients. Remember most people have the knowledge but lack the ability to impart it to others. Even if you belong to this class, you can make it up by organizing yourself well.

3. FIND YOUR CLIENTS
This is the most difficult and discouraging part.
When I started mine. I already had a brother who had been in the business. He was the one that always introduce me to a client before I too was able to connect to other clients through recommendations. If you are a school teacher, that will be a plus for you as you can speak with student's parents about having private lessons with thier kids. Other times, people who know you are a teacher will always come to you to teach their children. Take note don't reduce your fee because they are your neighbor. That was one of the reasons I stopped having neighbors as client. You can also create posts on online forums like nairaland.com . Also you can try tutorial.com they can get you a good lesson but they commission from your salary. You can also posted a free ad on . The problem with jiji is that your ads is likely not to be seen as the platform is more focused on physical products. You can also post your ads on my new site tuterd.com . It is only available for residents in Lagos, Abuja and Ogun state.
With all this points mentioned. If followed deligently you will smile to the bank.

From tuterd.com

1 Like

Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
Tutetd

Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
Post ads
Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 9:04am On May 01, 2019
Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 12:29pm On May 01, 2019
Connect with a client

Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 8:33am On May 02, 2019
Post ads today
Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2019
Get connected
Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 1:52pm On May 02, 2019
Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:14pm On May 02, 2019
Join us
Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 4:25pm On May 02, 2019
Please users signing up should check their spam for the verification email if not found in the inbox.
Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 5:43pm On May 02, 2019
To attract clients we advise our users to use their pics as the image
Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 7:58am On May 03, 2019
Good morning
Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 1:03pm On May 03, 2019
Post your ads
Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:44pm On May 03, 2019
Post ads
Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 5:41pm On May 03, 2019
Post ads after verifying your email address
Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2019
Post your ads
Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:45pm On May 04, 2019
Up
Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 6:38pm On May 05, 2019
Post ads
Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 12:01pm On May 06, 2019
Ok up
Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:36pm On May 06, 2019
Post your ads
Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:28pm On May 07, 2019
Post free ads
Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 1:11pm On May 08, 2019
Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 4:57pm On May 08, 2019
Post ads
Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 6:49pm On May 08, 2019
Up
Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 1:40pm On May 09, 2019
Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:21pm On May 09, 2019
Freeerrrr
Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 12:52pm On May 10, 2019
Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 6:57am On May 11, 2019
Post for free now
Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 8:33am On May 11, 2019
Post ads
Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:12am On May 11, 2019
Post it
Re: Private Home Lesson by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:30am On May 11, 2019
Up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Computer Ability Test Of Virgin Nigeria / Ptdf Scholarship / Falcon Care Global Services Is Recruiting All Levels Of Staff-skilled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.