Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic (41037 Views)

Frank Tony Igboka Killer, 'Transformer' Chigbo Anyaegbu, Arrested. Photos / Frank-Anthony Igboka's Death: N5 Million Reward For Information On Killers / Tony Igboka Assassinated In His Car! Death Confirmed By Anambra Police (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic by PrettyCrystal: 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
The arrested alleged killer of Anthony Igboka, former Anambra State House of Assembly member, on Monday, confessed that they carried out the act because his gang was banished from the community.

The 27-year old suspect, Chigbo Aniegbu, alias Transformer, who disclosed this while being paraded at the state Police headquarters, however said he was not the one that shot the deceased.

He said the deceased had chased members of his gang from the town, insisting they would not return until they turned a new life.

Aniegbu, who confessed being a member of Vikings cult group, however said he ignorantly, joined the gang in the vehicle from a neighboring town to his community.

He said, “I was at Oyeolise when they picked me. They told me to join them for an operation, but was not told that the operation involved the killing of Igboka.

That was why I was speechless when they started shooting the man. I don’t have any personal issue with him. After all, two of us are from the same village.

“The only mistake I made was entering the vehicle without confirming exactly where they were headed.”

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/vikings-member-reveals-why-he-killed-community-president-general-in-anambra.html

3 Shares

Re: Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic by Officialgarri: 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
He doesn't even look it. He doesn't even look hardened or like someone who can light a cigarette.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic by troublemakea(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
Cultism and anything that has to do with South are just 5 & 6

That was how my roommate ran from Ebonyi to UI cause cultist were disturbing him

So my Question is you guys that live in the East how do you cope sad

19 Likes

Re: Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic by JasonScoolari: 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
You followed your cult group to an Operation... Now, what is the major aim for cultist operation? Was it to show your dancing skills or your Evangelism prowess?

No excuse whatsoever.

You're a foolish accomplice and deserve same treatment given to a murderer.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic by Donald95(m): 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
Officialgarri:
He doesn't even look it. He doesn't even look hardened or like someone who can light a cigarette.

Don't be deceived. Even the devil appears as the Angel of light

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic by Torg77: 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
Officialgarri:

Adeboye doesn't look hardened but he steals more money then criminals

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic by Donald95(m): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
Torg77:

Adeboye doesn't look hardened but he steals more money then criminals

If not for Tinibus large Eye balls, I would have said exactly the same.

11 Likes

Re: Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic by Heartbender: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
When I saw south I thought you were a northerner then you proved to be a harvester grin
troublemakea:

That was how my roommate ran from Ebonyi to UI cause cultist were disturbing him

14 Likes

Re: Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic by yarimo(m): 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
TRANSFORMER please locates NNAMDI KANU and give him the same treatment.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic by Platony(m): 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
G
Re: Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
ANIMALS EVERYWHERE!!!

Spits on them!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic by dfrost: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
What a name. grin Transformer.

Bumblebee come and carry your brother.

You didn't know where they were headed indeed. You just wake in the morning and start moving up and down with no direction. Do the crime, do the time.

Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic by Guyman02: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
He looks soft, he was just unlucky to have followed them in a car without knowing what they were going to do like the Policeman in Bauchi who joined his Civil Defense Officer friend in his car who knocked down the Boys Brigade kids celebrating Easter without knowing his intention and he was killed by the angry mob.

Meanwhile, trust Anambra people to unravel the murder the moment the State Governor mentioned that he will give N5m for information leading to the arrest of the perpetrators I knew its a matter of short time and they will be in the net because unlike some states Governors, Gov Willie Obiano and the former Gov Peter Obi will always keep to their promises.

Its good when citizens can vouch for their leaders to keep their words.

9 Likes

Re: Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic by Platony(m): 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
See him Frat head, they don't mind killing their blother just to make money.

The ruv of money is d beginning of deveropment for them.

*spits* angry

5 Likes

Re: Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic by BABANGBALI: 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
Fokn liar

1 Like

Re: Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic by davillian(m): 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
This one doesn't look like a criminal at all, he is even scared of the people interviewing him.
The day I fear Nigerian police was when someone gist us how he was caught smoking Igbo in surulere and the next morning police paraded him as a dealer of Indian hemp on the run , he said they brought 16bags of Indian hemp and were forcing him to take pictures .

The stupid police did not say how they were able to catch him without camera or people that saw and identified them.
Every time confessions confessions shay Nigerian police na rev father way criminals de confess to all the time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic by Felixalex(m): 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hmmmm

Transformer
Re: Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic by Alamu1111: 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hmmm God don catch una lol

Re: Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic by Fisiryorh(m): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
Pump that niggêr with some hot lead so he can tell the devil how it feels to be shot too...

2 Likes

Re: Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic by NumbEmotions(m): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
Re: Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic by soberdrunk(m): 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
See as the mumu don gentle, turn from "transformer" to "stabilizer" as hand don touch am....... angry

2 Likes

Re: Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic by NwaNimo1(m): 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
Dis guy was used to identify the target - he's low down in the chain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic by Halezis(m): 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
Iffa slap this guy eehn ;'(
Re: Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic by Pavore9: 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
Officialgarri:

Looks can be deceptive.

1 Like

Re: Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic by timmyshot(m): 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
as for those ranting above me about the guy who just made mention of how the easterners cope?

the country itself is not coping how can we all cope. humans are detrimental to mother earth
Re: Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic by aguiyi2: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
Story for ths God's.His face alone screams hardened.
Re: Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
In a nut shell Igboka was killed for doing the right thing which our Nigerian police could not enforce

They allowed Igboka to do their work for them as if the man is collecting their salary undecided

Igboka died a patriotic death and should be honoured as such!

Nigerian police should wake up from their slumber!!! Or whose work is it to protect lives and properties

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic by SexynSerious(f): 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
May be they cope the same way the Afonjas cope with all the ritual killings in the West tongue

troublemakea:

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) / Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala / Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.