Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,168 members, 7,852,975 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Nigerian Footballer Almost Fought Ibrahimovic In Dressing Room, Rejects Apology - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Footballer Almost Fought Ibrahimovic In Dressing Room, Rejects Apology (877 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Shows Dance Moves In Dressing Room After FA CUP Win (Photos) / Leicester City Players Celebrate Kelechi Iheanacho Hat-trick In Dressing Room / Lionel Messi, Ibrahimovic In FIFA 10-man Shortlist For 2019 Puskas Award(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Footballer Almost Fought Ibrahimovic In Dressing Room, Rejects Apology by ZWorld: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Nedum Onuoha has rejected Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s apology after a fiery MLS encounter between Real Salt Lake and LA Galaxy over the weekend.

The duo squared up in the 2nd half after the ex-United striker appeared to catch Onuoha with a stray elbow.

The two were involved in another flash point later in the game when Ibrahimovic aggressively celebrated in Onuoha’s face after scoring the winning goal.

However, he sought Onuoha out to say sorry after the final whistle, but the latter was having none of it.

“He came in to apologise after the game because from 60 minutes in he’s saying he’s going to do me, he’s going to hurt me for that game,” Onuoha said after the match.

“This is a guy who is the face of MLS, as he calls himself, but this is the way that he plays on the field? So I don’t care. If someone comes in and says that to me, I don’t care. I’m not going to accept his apology. It’s unacceptable.”

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-footballer-rejects-ibrahimovics-apology-after-hitting-him-with-elbow/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Footballer Almost Fought Ibrahimovic In Dressing Room, Rejects Apology by ZWorld: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
smiley

Re: Nigerian Footballer Almost Fought Ibrahimovic In Dressing Room, Rejects Apology by ZWorld: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Footballer Almost Fought Ibrahimovic In Dressing Room, Rejects Apology by TheTourist: 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
Unacceptable

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Want To Sign Samuel Chukwueze / How To Watch Live Afcon Match And Other Live Matches On Your Phone For Free / Aaron Wan Bisaka Childhood Picture Rocking Man United Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.