Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused (6520 Views)

Uyailncomparabl I Want You To Be My Wife, But... / Std Dating - Are You Hiding An Std From Your Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by AnalQueenluci: 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
Welcome back luciana
I dont actually do dis but If you are accused you have to defend your self because stalking is a felonious crime in women's world ..
I do expect her to explain herself ,To clarify the brouhaha Accordingly because gayism is a No-No to Me!

1 Like

Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by SageMK: 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
Didn't your mother ever tell you not to feed the trolls?

1 Like

Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by AnalQueenluci: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
SageMK:
Didn't your mother ever tell you not to feed the trolls?
Trolling or stalking ?

Meanwhile 'dey go troll ,n dey go tire" wise saying though

1 Like

Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by frbona: 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
[s]
AnalQueenluci:
I dont actually do dis but If you are accused you have to defend your self because stalking is a felonious crime in women's world ..
I do expect her to explain herself ,To clarify the brouhaha Accordingly because gayism is a No-No to Me!

Cc husbandsnatcha

[/s]Amebo!
Why will you create a thread about someone else's problem.
Why are you dragging yourself into other people's mind games, the height of your Joblessness!!!
Focus on something productive, like making millions from your Anal trade, the only thing you good at, and leave other people's businesses alone!!!!!!!!!
Busibodi sad

17 Likes

Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by AnalQueenluci: 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
frbona:
[s][/s]Amebo!
Why will you create a thread about someone else's problem.
Why are you dragging yourself into other people's mind games, the height of your Joblessness!!!
Focus on something productive, like making millions from your Anal trade, the only thing you good at, and leave other people's businesses alone!!!!!!!!!
Busibodi sad
smiley wink
But u left making billions from bazaars n tithe as a reverend father to insult d shit out of vicky ,forgeting she has sisters n relatives
Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by iluvMAMAV: 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
smiley wink
But u left making billions from bazaars n tithe as a reverend father to insult d shit out of vicky ,forgeting she has sisters n relatives
Which sisters
She is orobo! u ar a bony nyash! wink

4 Likes

Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
H
Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by frbona: 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
[s]
AnalQueenluci:
smiley wink
[/s]Another thrash from you
Keep spewing the maggots in your mouth
Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by Martinez19(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl could be a lesbian in love and obsessed with victorian hence the continuous stalking. Victorian has fresh and ripe "commodities" that's probably making UyaiIncomparabl go gaga. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by AnalQueenluci: 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
frbona:
[s][/s]Another thrash from you
Keep spewing the maggots in your mouth
Show me some respect son ,we arent in one class pauper smiley
Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by MissRaine69(f): 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
I volunteer to hold the handbags, earrings and wigs...even the shoes too .

3 Likes

Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by AnalQueenluci: 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
ladiesreject:
H
H= heat period grin
Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by AnalQueenluci: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
MissRaine69:
I volunteer to hold the handbags, earrings and wigs...even the shoes too .
IT shows you are on the side of skinny uyai
cheesy ,because vicky is single bone
Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by AnalQueenluci: 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
Martinez19:
UyaiIncomparabl could be a lesbian in love and obsessed with victorian hence the continuous stalking. Victorian has fresh and ripe "commodities" that's probably making UyaiIncomparabl go gaga. grin
I've spoken to uyai in private but is a healthy decision from her!

Lesson*
°°°°°°°°°
lesbianism is sweet ,but na infection spoil am! wink

1 Like

Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by Martinez19(m): 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Lesson*
°°°°°°°°°
Isn't there protection for lesbian sex?

1 Like

Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by MissRaine69(f): 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
IT shows you are on the side of skinny uyai
cheesy ,because vicky is single bone
I don’t pick sides
I am just the baggage handler
Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by victorian(f): 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Lesson*
°°°°°°°°°

Whether you speak to Uyai or not!

Woman! I'm not a lesbian!

Get that into your skull!

I have a man, I'm pleased and madly in love with.

You all should just fucvk off!

You've caused enough unnecessary drama for today

Thank God the truth is out! Sighs everyone antagonizing me here is madly in love, obsessed, infatuated about me.

Sighs what a life!

Please I'm done with this thread! Y'all should go get a life!

For the records : I CANNOT DATE YOU OR HAVE SEX WITH U, UYAILCOMPARABLE!

THEN CANINIEOFJACKALS! I'm sorry if have hurt your feelings since 9years back but u need to move on! I cannot be with you. It's 9years down the lane for God sakes! Be with someonelse and forget I exist!

So please any other guy or lady thinking of attacking me coz , they want me so bad?
your plans will fail! If you stalk me where I work and behave funny? I will call security to hold u down and get u arrested. I'm serious!

Oh jeez!

Just forget it! I AM TAKEN! IM GETTING MARRIED ONE MORE TIME TO MY BOO BOO AND THATS FINAL!

JUST LET MY NAME REST FOR GOD SAKES!

IM DONE with all these obsessions ! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by frbona: 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Show me some respect son ,we arent in one class pauper smiley
still thrash from you
Keep humiliating yourself on Social media all in the hopes of raising your self esteem.
Arse-licker
Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by AnalQueenluci: 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
frbona:
still thrash from you
Keep humiliating yourself on Social media all in the hopes of raising your self esteem.
Arse-licker
smiley wink wink wink wink wink

wink wink wink

So funny ..i left nairaland for long ,nw am back little Rev father of st nairaland parish is pissing me off

wink u av" said ass and anal more than twice
i presume u ar on heat,

1 Like

Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by AnalQueenluci: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
victorian:

Whether you speak to Uyai or not!

Woman! I'm not a lesbian!

Get that into your skull!

I have a man, I'm pleased and madly in love with.

You all should just fucvk off!

You've caused enough unnecessary drama for today

Thank God the truth is out! Sighs everyone antagonizing me here is madly in love, obsessed, infatuated about me.

Sighs what a life!

Please I'm done with this thread! Y'all should go get a life!

For the records : I CANNOT DATE YOU OR HAVE SEX WITH U, UYAILCOMPARABLE!

THEN CANINIEOFJACKALS! I'm sorry if have hurt your feelings since 9years back but u need to move on! I cannot be with you. It's 9years down the lane for God sakes! Be with someonelse and forget I exist!

So please any other guy or lady thinking of attacking me coz , they want me so bad?
your plans will fail! If you stalk me where I work and behave funny? I will call security to hold u down and get u arrested. I'm serious!

Oh jeez!

Just forget it! I AM TAKEN! IM GETTING MARRIED ONE MORE TIME TO MY BOO BOO AND THATS FINAL!

JUST LET MY NAME REST FOR GOD SAKES!

IM DONE with all these obsessions ! angry

Wow shocked shocked
Getting married one more time you said?
This is the fifth time u ar getting married,
Anyways men ar idiots i wont judge u on that!

U wont date me nor Uyai
See baby ,i dont see wat is wrong in what uyai is doing ,she likes you more she hates you with passion....Thats all ,We are in the world where women hates themselves ,So is a pleasure ,
In realworld there isnt hoot about it, As for me Am a noble military lady u knew already smiley the act is Suicidal with an average lady, :::

So take a deep breathe and
Allow her into your office ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by AnalQueenluci: 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
MissRaine69:

I don’t pick sides
I am just the baggage handler
Hahaha wink
wink You are dangerous then wink
And not da loyal type
Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by AnalQueenluci: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Martinez19:
Isn't there protection for lesbian sex?
Their isnt any protection

cheesy
WHAT SWEETS KILLS"

2 Likes

Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by victorian(f): 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Wow shocked shocked
Getting married one more time you said?
This is the fifth time u ar getting married,
Anyways men ar idiots i wont judge u on that!

U wont date me nor Uyai
See baby ,i dont see wat is wrong in what uyai is doing ,she likes you more she hates you with passion....Thats all ,We are in the world where women hates themselves ,So is a pleasure ,
In realworld there isnt hoot about it, As for me Am a noble military lady u knew already smiley the act is Suicidal with an average lady, :::

So take a deep breathe and
Allow her into your office ...

Point of correction : My fiance is not an idiot! Not all men are idiots.
If he sees me fit to be his bride and wife, no matter how many times I attempted getting married and eventually got married, then who are you to judge?

Just face your life and let others live theirs freely. He's not complaining, neither am I.

Then pertaining to Uyi, I just don't want her coming to my office. We can chat amicably on nairaland but she can't come to my office. I know how lesbians behave when they want a fellow lady, trust me I don't need such pressure, at all.
If I notice a lady is a lesbian and she comes around me, I fall sick immediately. I can't, nah! I can't be close to her offline.

So Let it rest . I'm really tired of these I swear.
Just let it rest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
no be this soldier girl, na so una ladies dey Bleep themselves for barrack abi
Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
victorian:

If he sees me fit to be his bride and wife, no matter how many times I attempted getting married and eventually got married, then who are you to judge?

Just face your life and let others live theirs freely. He's not complaining, neither am I.

Then pertaining to Uyi, I just don't want her coming to my office. We can chat amicably on nairaland but she can't come to my office. I know how lesbians behave when they want a fellow lady, trust me I don't need such pressure, at all.
If I notice a lady is a lesbian and she comes around me, I fall sick immediately. I can't, nah! I can't be close to her offline.

Just let it rest.
in a nutshell, the reason for all these brouhaha between you and the girl is because she wants to Bleep you. is there any pleasure in two ladies having sex together

1 Like

Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by AnalQueenluci: 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
victorian:

Just let it rest.
You are right about guys But Trust shoudnt be ur school of thought, B4 u turn to terror wink
Your type gets d goodman is written already ,

As for the calaber girl hear from her first
.(something RINGS)

That reminds me ar u sure you havent done any trib with her ? because lesbianism i know is hard to resist, We ar adults So no hiding things,Eventhough UYAI is mischievious in nature,
( Yes' she is a mischievious)
Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by AnalQueenluci: 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
Oma307:
no be this soldier girl, na so una ladies dey Bleep themselves for barrack abi
Pls i want to keep cool this rainy night "no military talks ok! Cos thousands of dms nearly choke out life frm me

2 Likes

Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by AnalQueenluci: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
Oma307:

in a nutshell, the reason for all these brouhaha between you and the girl is because she wants to Bleep you. is there any pleasure in two ladies having sex together
Funny question
How old ar you son?

1 Like

Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Funny question How old ar you son?
why would you ask me my age when your sense of reasoning is upside down

10 Likes

Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Pls i want to keep cool this rainy night "no military talks ok! Cos thousands of dms nearly choke out life frm me
rubbish, that is your own problem
Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by AnalQueenluci: 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
Which sisters
She is orobo! u ar a bony nyash! wink
Bony nyash?
wink wink wink wink wink u love mamav indeed wink
Re: But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused by frbona: 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
smiley wink wink wink wink wink

wink wink wink

So funny ..i left nairaland for long ,nw am back little Rev father of st nairaland parish is pissing me off

wink u av" said ass and anal more than twice
i presume u ar on heat,
your momma?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need A Gay Friend / Bbm Channel Hookup - C0043cd8e / Friends With Benefit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.