Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Honest And Trusted Car Dealer - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honest And Trusted Car Dealer (834 Views)

Most-trusted Car Wreckers Company In Auckland - Scrap Car Buyers / When A Car Dealer Or Seller Say You Need To Refill The AC. / Trusted Car Auctioning Websites In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honest And Trusted Car Dealer by Unrated900(m): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hello house am a trusted and honest dealer.

Well known in Lagos

If you need any cars to purchased contact m

I also delivers cars to anywhere in Nigeria at ease

Your car's safety is my number one concern.

If you need a Nigerian used cars as well contact me.I will help you to skout and get one.

I have testimonies everywhere in Lagos Ogun Ibadan and the eastern part of The country.

FYI

Stop wasting your time buying unreal cars from cotonu,anyone can tell you poo words with done deal

Land border has been closed from cotonu since 2015 Hence any cars customs sees on cotonu been smuglled to Nigeria will be seized....

Besides whats the difference between cotonu cars and Lagos cleared cars which I sell.

A glance and clear difference is just 100k

Why risking a car of millions buying from cotonu to Nigeria because of just 100k please be wise.

They can say anything to deceive your mind about cotonu's cars.

Contact me for any cars of your choice.

You are a salary earner you need a used cars contact me I will get one for you.

Testimonies every where

Re: Honest And Trusted Car Dealer by Emir01: 7:13am On May 02, 2019
Where are you in Lagos?

(1) (Reply)

************* Toyota Lexus ES330 2004 Model For Sale : Nigerian Used *†********* / Clean Mitsubishi Bus And Passat Wagon At Affordable Price. / Uber Clone Script | Uber Clone App | Taxi Booking Script | Uber Taxi Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.