Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree (50877 Views)

Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) / E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by Ayodele70: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
Senator Ned Nwoko was conferred a Doctorate Degree from the Federal university of petroleum FUPRE, and several Nollywood actors were there to celebrate with him.

His new wife, actress Regina Daniels was also present.

See more photos here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/nollywood-actors-celebrate-with-ned-nwoko-as-he-receives-his-doctorate-degree-photos.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
Money good Sha....

There is no way in this world those beautiful women would av agreed to marry this lizard look-alike if he had no money......no way!

157 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by popsy2(m): 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
The people some look up to. Shameful things.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by thatNUPEboy: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
And that lady had to bend to that level in order to be at par with Aki in terms of height.

Choi! grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by koolgee(m): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
Okay ooo
Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
Grandfather of all Grandpa!

Congratulations on your Doctorate degree and The plate of Fresh Fish Pepper Soup you just ordered Mr Nwoko! wink

ENJOY it while it is HOT!! kiss wink

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by MaiGemu: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
Buhari must be behind this... He sent this man and [/s]Virgina[s] Regina to distract us so we won't complain till he comes back...

Arrangee marriage Abi mirage

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by kalvoken(m): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
Nairalnders don suffer sha.

Is this all seun and co will be serving us all through this month?
What an iberibeism? How can stupidity be the order of the day?

Once upon a time, it was Toto dike, then that useless bb9ja show, Toto dike break up came again. And here we are again. Fear of Nerd and vagina Daniel's topic won't even allow one to open nairaland again

May thunder fire those mods behind this nonsense. Lalasticla I just hope you have no hand in this, because na snake go bite you if you do have a hand in it.

Some people saw this coming o:

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by XklusivGistBlog(m): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
The Spoils of War.
If you know,you know

9 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by Abass07(m): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
God has really answered this man's prayer

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by xperienced(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
Another man's food is another man's poison, but Money is everyone's food and no man's poison. To the extent an Imam collected fake cheque from Bobrisky. Knowing fully well that she gets her money from homosexuality. By the way this Regina Daniel na female scammer and she just got a life client. So don't blame her.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by chijos12: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
See the man's skin like lizard own

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by LesbianBoy(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
This nollywood stars are bunch of money mongers! Especially the male actors. Where ever there is money na there you go see them. The funny thing is we don't even know what they spend their money on sef!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by B1ak3: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
Enough of this nonsense abeg

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by NumbEmotions(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
Why should I comment on a thread that has no economic value to the electrons that lightens up my brain and the force that makes the muscles of my heart compress and relax ....a thread that adds no iota of cubit to my stature nor ameliorates the burdens life asked me to carry on her behalf while I pass through her? Why? Somebody tell me why I should comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by eben1marketer: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
angry
Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
chijos12:
See the man's skin like lizard own
BOOOMNAIJA:
Money good Sha....
There is no way in this world those beautiful women would av agreed to marry this lizard look-alike if he had no money......no way!
Lizard looking ke?
Una harsh for this forum no be small!

At the end of the day, it is all about the Benjamins o!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by ednut1(m): 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
This is getting boring

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by TotoNaRubber: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
Lol
Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by Valfrankie(m): 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
I have never heard of this man till he married Regina. He might have the money, but not the fame. Regina brought him to limelight

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by StarUp: 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
See what money can do... Oluwa magbagbe mi I want all these money, make I no take the same step wey I take last year wey no work for me(in Victor Ad's voice)...

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by nicepoker101(m): 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
See his smiles like...............

A rich man smile grin.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by Sirchef: 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
Money makes life sweeter.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by Imstrong2(m): 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
The mod won't kill us with this girl's news

8 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by Jaynom(m): 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
So This small girl will be calling Her Ancestor BABY in their Bedroom grin

6 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
I really don't know ow if there's nothing left for this generation...forget about the next generation

Even the folks from the last generation are contributing greatly in spoiling this one

those people in power born pre-colonial era and the first republic era are the ones that has spoiled this country the most

Morality has safely left this world...what we have now is just humanity...fake humanity

If it was a nobody that did this in our area, we would be carrying gossips about and calling the girl and her parents fools...but since it's a celeb, nothing wrong in it...hypocrites

At the end, we all say the Creed of a hypocrite, "nobody holy pass"

Same thing the armedrobber says before carrying out his operation...same thing the kidnapper says...same thing the politicians says...same thing the fraudsters says

lass lass some people dan exchange disgrace for shame

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by Corrosiveman(m): 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
Small girl with Old god

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by mosho2good: 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
Regina is 19. She has been around for a while. She is a beautiful university undergraduate. She has the moral capacity to choose a man.

Register that.

Ned Nwoko is 59. He a lawyer politician and businessman. He has run a successful law practice in London. He was once in the house of reps. He is very rich. He identifies himself as a Muslim.

Register that.

Of late Regina has been loud. She has been flaunting cars and advertising trips in private jets. Many have wondered whom her financier is

And they gossiped. And mummured.

Okay.

They may have been well within their rights to curiosity to raise eyebrows. We all do sometimes

But now Ned Nwoko has put a ring on the girl's finger.

That's the clincher.

Why are they still batting their eyelids? And running their mouths.

I know She has sparked more than jealousy. But people should contain themselves. That man has a castle that has a zoo and an Olympic size swimming pool. He has a law practice.

Regina has not made a bad choice.

You can call her a gold digger. But she has a ring. Dont forget the ring.

And she did not marry a drug dealer.

Why cant you look at it like this.

Perhaps she has what takes to get noticed and attract a proposal from such a man. You cant dig such gold with rickety legs and fingers.

Be happy for her. After all love should be blind. Yeah.

Many women will not marry very poor and jobless men. But they will find their voice and say:

Dis Regina eh......na real ........

That man eh...na yeye pedo....

He is 59. She is 19. What's wrong with that?

Would it have been true love if she were very rich at 19 and he very poor at 59, and they decided to marry?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by kaen1317: 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
If this girl can love this man certainly she can love oshomole and obasanjo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by BABANGBALI: 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
Fokn bootlickers
Re: Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree by ChristineC: 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
Make we read proper news small on front-page na
mosho2good:
Regina is 19. She has been around for a while. She is a beautiful university undergraduate. She has the moral capacity to choose a man.

Register that.

Ned Nwoko is 59. He a lawyer politician and businessman. He has run a successful law practice in London. He was once in the house of reps. He is very rich. He identifies himself as a Muslim.

Register that.

Of late Regina has been loud. She has been flaunting cars and advertising trips in private jets. Many have wondered whom her financier is

And they gossiped. And mummured.

Okay.

They may have been well within their rights to curiosity to raise eyebrows. We all do sometimes

But now Ned Nwoko has put a ring on the girl's finger.

That's the clincher.

Why are they still batting their eyelids? And running their mouths.

I know She has sparked more than jealousy. But people should contain themselves. That man has a castle that has a zoo and an Olympic size swimming pool. He has a law practice.

Regina has not made a bad choice.

You can call her a gold digger. But she has a ring. Dont forget the ring.

And she did not marry a drug dealer.

Why cant you look at it like this.

Perhaps she has what takes to get noticed and attract a proposal from such a man. You cant dig such gold with rickety legs and fingers.

Be happy for her. After all love should be blind. Yeah.

Many women will not marry very poor and jobless men. But they will find their voice and say:

Dis Regina eh......na real ........

That man eh...na yeye pedo....

He is 59. She is 19. What's wrong with that?

Would it have been true love if she were very rich at 19 and he very poor at 59, and they decided to marry?
chairman you sat down to draft this episode? shocked shocked

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) / Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) / Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.