Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? (12772 Views)

Ladies: When You Have A Kid As A Boyfriend (pix) / When You Thought Your Phone Was Charging Overnight (photo) / Funny Beliefs We Had When We Were A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Hibkay: 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2011
I used to think I wud see Jesus physically especially when my parents said we should go to galilee during easter period.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by aieromon(m): 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2011
Always wanted to put my hands into the tv set and grab ChocoMilo.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by jokingmary(m): 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2011
Sometimes would like to go into the TV and beat up some players for impressing players if they don't impress me smiley cheesy
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Ruq: 2:12am On Jun 12, 2011
jokingmary:

Sometimes would like to go into the TV and beat up some players for impressing players if they don't impress me smiley cheesy

That was more like a wish no offense.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Ruq: 2:15am On Jun 12, 2011
Hibkay:

I used to think I wud see Jesus physically especially when my parents said we should go to galilee during easter period.

hahaha
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by simplymee: 4:51am On Jun 12, 2011
EVER SEEN THE SIGN, POST NO BILL?
As a child when i came across that warning, i used to think you could post your letters there without any bill or charges as they do in the POST OFFICE.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by hakunajay(m): 6:48am On Jun 12, 2011
I used to fight over the right to eat fish eggs since I believed that I'll have eaten more fishes than my other siblings by doing that. Imagine me eating thousands of fishes in a single meal. Lol! Greedy me.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Akuviv: 11:31am On Jun 13, 2011
Ruq:

me too and then i'll be like so the lady's husband gotta wait for 9months b4 he shags?
this is one crazy thought

I thought so too RUG, as a matter of fact, I thought that was the beginning of a Man's extra-marital affairs ! shocked I personally prayed for married couples not to break up when their wives were pregnant. I blamed men for being heartless; getting the wife pregnant and going for someone else. At a point (in my late teens) I reasoned it was because they could not wait until 9 months is over ! NOW I KNOW BETTER !
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by rexfada(m): 11:50am On Jun 13, 2011
I used to think that when it was time for news, the broadcaster will announce when the world will end or when the next war will start. Scary though!
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by SimplyD(m): 2:58am On Jun 14, 2011
I used to think kids were born through d navel. Actually took a while b4 I knew better lol.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by seanmykel(m): 7:45am On Jun 14, 2011
I used to think babies were formed from the saliva when a man kisses a woman
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Ruq: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2011
seanmykel:

Haba!
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Akuviv: 9:34am On Jun 15, 2011
^^
seanmykel:

Not a bad strange thought for a child if you ask me. wink grin At least he knows better now. grin
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by hakunajay(m): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2011
Back then when I heard, over the news, that people were robbed at 'gun point', I thought 'gun point' is a name of a place and I always wondered why people go there to get robbed knowing fully that many have been robbed there,

1 Like

Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by mikuz(m): 9:13am On Jul 19, 2011
^ lol
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Akuviv: 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2011
hakunajay:

Back then when I heard, over the news, that people were robbed at 'gun point', I thought 'gun point' is a name of a place and I always wondered why people go there to get robbed knowing fully that many have been robbed there,

I wonder why the Police will not man 'these gun points' tongue wink to protect citizens from been robbed. Does every state have a place called 'gun-point' tongue wink? grin cheesy

Hakunajay that was indeed a strange but funny thought. Please stay clear from gun-points. grin grin
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by hakunajay(m): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2011
Akuviv:

I wonder why the Police will not man 'these gun points' tongue wink to protect citizens from been robbed. Does every state have a place called 'gun-point' tongue wink? grin cheesy

Hakunajay that was indeed a strange but funny thought. Please stay clear from gun-points. grin grin

^^^^ Lol, Thanks for the advice but I've outgrown most of my childish thoughts. Although, I'm yet to fancy eating fish heads cos I thought it's gonna bite my intestines, this was actually a trick played on me by my elder sister!
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Dunddy(m): 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2011
i used to wonder where God came from. who his parents were and what the world of God would be like.

i was always the spoiled one, always fantasizing about sleeping with my aunt. lipsrsealed

took in a lot of bath water from peeping through the bathroom drainage while a female neighbor bathed. lipsrsealed

runs past my school gate every time i pass on a weekend cos i thought a big bird and lizard would discipline me if i pass. grin

always thought the oyibos die fake die in movies because they dont shout orooooooooo like our own fadeyi oloro and co. grin grin

na wa.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Akuviv: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2011
hakunajay:

^^^^ Lol, Thanks for the advice but I've outgrown most of my childish thoughts. Although, I'm yet to fancy eating fish heads cos I thought it's gonna bite my intestines, this was actually a trick played on me by my elder sister!
I know u've out grown ur childish thoughts, just teasing ! wink

Ha ! This your elder Sister is really crafty and funny. So she ate all the fish heads while you were growing up? shocked Kai This one is beyond 419 o ! She has to pay wink
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Ruq: 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2011
hakunajay:

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Gun point
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Ruq: 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2011
I use to wonder what cars parked at owner's risk meant. It always looked like a typo error to me.

Now i no better
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by k10: 9:20am On Jul 22, 2011
used to think only guys enjoyed having "sex", now i know better
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Nelson6(m): 11:58am On Jul 22, 2011
use to think that girl put oranges on their chest as b**st. did that a couple of times too lol grin
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by twkalio(m): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2011
when i was little, i always wondered what the sky was n how can 1 reach it.I came to the cunclusion that 1 of these weekends my mum would just gather my siblings n i n take us there. after waiting 4 months on end, i became really angry at her angry ,standing b/w her and her boiling soup pot i demanded to know y she has refused to take us on an outing 2 heaven, if u c meeeeeeeending
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Rocktation(f): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2011
I was made to think that i'd fall pregnant, if a boy touches me.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by hakunajay(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2011
^^^ lol
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Gift4all(m): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2011
lol. But what does 'Post No Bill' mean?
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by DAVE5(m): 12:03am On Jul 23, 2011
i used to tink women got pregnant if she n her husband jst laid down on d bed 2geda,used to tink i would 1 day bring out the cars n fancy things 4rm the tv screen(i even asked my pman 1ce if it was possible n he blatantly said YES)
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Rocktation(f): 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2011
@GIFT4ALL- They're telling passersby not to urinate/shite there.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Rocktation(f): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2011
Either that or they really don't want anyone advertising nothing on their walls. But someone did confirm the former.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Buskete(m): 12:28am On Jul 25, 2011
Thought fruits would grow in my stomach if I swallowed dem
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by toyemz(f): 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2011
that an elephant was a big dog
whenever we went to the zoo
i would see an elephant and bark at it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbagaun Villa / Pronounce This As Fast As You Can / These Are Some Of The Funniest Nigerian Tweets Of 2016!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.