Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

C4d Simplified. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / C4d Simplified. (2134 Views)

Aftereffect, Adobe Flash And C4D Tutorials Download Links! (DONT DULL!!) ;D / Coreldraw Defined And Simplified Here! (2) (3) (4)

C4d Simplified. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2010
Hi ladies and gents. I'm a 3-d artist who started out not long ago on cinema 4d and it took me a short while to be an 'expert' in this software, so I'd like to share some of my tips and tricks with anyone interested. The software offers a wide range of features one can easily grasp to make stunning graphics. cheesy
Re: C4d Simplified. by segevu(m): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy oya oga talk now i dey wait plssssssss,
Re: C4d Simplified. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2010
What would you like to learn more about (modelling? rigging, )? By the way, have u used the software before?
Re: C4d Simplified. by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 25, 2010
I've started work on a small animation. Its about the nigerian fable character, Tortoise. I've designed the character without the shell yet but here is a sample of the guy. (with a look of mishief)

Re: C4d Simplified. by ugo2u(m): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2010
no texture
Re: C4d Simplified. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2010
I know, just decided to work on the details first. Later I'll work on the shell, then the texture. Feel free to post any comments. I'm really open to suggestions.
Re: C4d Simplified. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2010
Here is something I started working on grin

Re: C4d Simplified. by amedhmd: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2010
am realy interested in dis i hav dis c4d software bt nt used it much nd i will lyk 2 knw more on hw to use it
Re: C4d Simplified. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2010
@Amedhmd
What version do you have?
Re: C4d Simplified. by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2010
wow i only use Cinema4d for 3d text Rendering but this is awesome
Re: C4d Simplified. by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2010
3d text is perhaps the easiest part of c4d. By the time you really start modelling you'll really be stunned by the renders. If u r in kaduna, we can arrange free tutorials.
Re: C4d Simplified. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2010
Someone said something about TEXTURE so I decided to try a quick and rough texture on the character. (I'll call him Kunkuru for now smiley

Re: C4d Simplified. by Kemjisuper(m): 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2010
@ladanski - Gosh man, you're good! Keep it up, hope to see more renders too! Cheers cool
Re: C4d Simplified. by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 17, 2010
@Kemjisuper- thanks man. I really appreciate it. I've started making the shell for kunkuru. Just waiting for PHCN to do their stuff so I can upload images. I'm also thinking of a cap for the guy. smiley
Re: C4d Simplified. by ugo2u(m): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2010
your renders are ok, but if you are going to animate this, you have way too many polygons and you will suffer during render time. the texture on the tortoise is below expectation for an expert.
Re: C4d Simplified. by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2010
@ugo; that is not the real texture; just trying to see if the colour will work. The polygons are not much (a great tool in c4d is the hypernurbs which allows you to make a very smooth object from very few polygons. ) also no need to worry about the render time. c4d is perhaps the fastest render machine i know, even on my jebu computer. thanks for the comments. keep'em coming.
Re: C4d Simplified. by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 19, 2010
@ugo; out of curiousity, what 3d software do you use? I might consider using a different software sometime. I've used 3d max and i utterly dislike the interface. (no offence to Autodesk)
Re: C4d Simplified. by ugo2u(m): 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2010
I use 3ds max, and its awesome! if you dont like the interface then all you have to do is to customize it to fit your taste
Re: C4d Simplified. by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2010
sorry guys. My computer .?@&ed up but luckily, I salvaged the hard drive and got it an external hard drive case. i will have to 'squat' with someone's system which is really going to be an inconvenience for both of us but hopefully, i will get the job done. i will keep u posted on any developments. cheers
Re: C4d Simplified. by Jaytecq(m): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
i really wanna learn this
Re: C4d Simplified. by nijabazaar: 8:36am On Sep 21, 2018
Ladanski where are ya
Re: C4d Simplified. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
nijabazaar:
Ladanski where are ya
I am here sir.
Re: C4d Simplified. by nijabazaar: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
ladanski:

I am here sir.

Thank God you back. Are you still doing 3D? If you are can you create a thread here. I know you might uave one on Fbook or insta but it would alao be nice to see ur works here. I know i speak for many who know you and ur capacities...
Re: C4d Simplified. by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 08, 2018
nijabazaar:

Thank God you back. Are you still doing 3D? If you are can you create a thread here. I know you might uave one on Fbook or insta but it would alao be nice to see ur works here. I know i speak for many who know you and ur capacities...
Thanks, mate. I still do 3d but I use blender now. I will post some of my works when I get the time.

I Want To Buy Photography Equipment I Need Advice / Pls Whats D Difference Between Adobe Photoshop,fireworks, Illustrator. / Awesome Photo Manipulations