Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Pls Moderators Why Am I Always Receiving Ban Always? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Moderators Why Am I Always Receiving Ban Always? (548 Views)

I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? / Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Moderators Why Am I Always Receiving Ban Always? by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:10am On Apr 30, 2019
Good morning to all....

I created a topic last week about my my challenges and the idol that my grand mum served.

People have been commenting, but each time I try to answer a question or mention i'll immediately receive 24 hours ban....

Now I am afraid of answering some important questions or replying mentions.

I always see on my signature something like (banned for antispan dot)

Pls which rule am I breaking so I can know how to go about it?

Cc..RoyalRoy

Cc.. Lalasticlala..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Moderators Why Am I Always Receiving Ban Always? by KendrickAyomide: 7:12am On Apr 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Moderators Why Am I Always Receiving Ban Always? by michealdeco: 7:14am On Apr 30, 2019
Your village people are strong

Go and appease them and set yourself free grin

When last did you visit the village? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Moderators Why Am I Always Receiving Ban Always? by Skyfornia(m): 7:22am On Apr 30, 2019
I feel you bro...some of these moderators are pain in the bvtt.

1 Like

Re: Pls Moderators Why Am I Always Receiving Ban Always? by Donald95(m): 7:44am On Apr 30, 2019
Op Your name doesn't sound like that of Ndi Afonja that's why they ban you on the slightest instance. One of those bigots banned me for complete two month.

1 Like

Re: Pls Moderators Why Am I Always Receiving Ban Always? by Richy4(m): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2019
What I really have to question is the age of all these Moderators... For the past FEW WEEKS, what I kept on seeing was Regina Daniel on Front page.. since I don't know anyone by that name, I have to google to avoid asking silly questions... The girl in question has become more popular than the Nigerian head of state... What's really going on here.. sad

3 Likes

Re: Pls Moderators Why Am I Always Receiving Ban Always? by PrincessJr(f): 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
Richy4:
What I really have to question is the age of all these Moderators... For the past FEW WEEKS, what I kept on seeing was Regina Daniel on Front page.. since I don't know anyone by that name, I have to google to avoid asking silly questions... The girl in question has become more popular than the Nigerian head of state... What's really going on here.. sad
Don’t blame the moderators alone, blame viewers who click on each thread with her story. When views is more on a particular topic, the moderators then assume/know it’s what the viewers want... and then it continues over and over

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photoshoot Of Two Elderly Twin Sisters / How To Play The Acoustic Guitar And The Electric Guitar / Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.