Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Nigerian Man Blocks Friend's Plan To Travel To Zambia For Supporting Buhari - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Blocks Friend's Plan To Travel To Zambia For Supporting Buhari (468 Views)

Wife, Son Beat Husband To Death For Supporting Daughter Stealing From Her (Pic) / 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With / Prophet Isaac Amata Arrested In Zambia For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Blocks Friend's Plan To Travel To Zambia For Supporting Buhari by damiloladuke: 8:49am On Apr 30, 2019
A man’s plan to travel to Zambia has been blocked by his friend who took to social media to reveal on how he carried out his plot, all because his friend supported President Muhammadu Buhari in the last presidential election.

In his post, the man said he sent a email to the Zambia Interior Minister and notified him of a potential terrorist’s visit to their country, while giving him the details of his friend.

His friend, not aware of his plans, made the move to travel to Zambia, but was deported immediately after landing in the country.

Read his 1st post he made while probably reacting to a discussion on President Buhari:

You can say that again. Surprisingly a close friend who always block my ear with how much @MBuhari is the best thing that had happen to Nigeria since 17th Century wish to relocate to Zambia but I emailed Zambia interior Minister with his full detail as a terrorist. He is on.

He then posted on the communications he had with his friend after he was deported:

So my friend thought that I was joking and he attempted to run away from Nigeria to Zambia but guess what ?

I don’t use eyes drops in my ears. You can’t claim next level and want to run away. I am meeting him at the weekend of buy him beer.

https://lailasnews.com/man-blocks-friends-plan-to-travel-to-zambia

lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Man Blocks Friend's Plan To Travel To Zambia For Supporting Buhari by Nukilia: 8:55am On Apr 30, 2019
That's what zombies deserve! The cow hereder they voted for is chilling in the UK because Nigeria is not conducive for him...

Nigeria will learn sense in the next 4 years

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Blocks Friend's Plan To Travel To Zambia For Supporting Buhari by TheTourist: 8:56am On Apr 30, 2019
Buhahahaha - nice one my brother you're the real superhero forget Captain America grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Blocks Friend's Plan To Travel To Zambia For Supporting Buhari by Lisaflex(f): 9:10am On Apr 30, 2019
E sweet me special

Re: Nigerian Man Blocks Friend's Plan To Travel To Zambia For Supporting Buhari by Holywizard: 9:58am On Apr 30, 2019
He will soon poison u!
Re: Nigerian Man Blocks Friend's Plan To Travel To Zambia For Supporting Buhari by BlackfireX: 10:52am On Apr 30, 2019
Now this is what I called patriotic citizen....

U campaign for change to next level, and you want to run away before it start.... So is it me that didn't vote for the lifeless one, that should suffer...

Infact I will soon write trump, Putin,
Re: Nigerian Man Blocks Friend's Plan To Travel To Zambia For Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
This is very heartwarming. Any bastard that supported or still supports Buhari cannot relocate from Nigeria. They MUST remain here to finish what they started.
Re: Nigerian Man Blocks Friend's Plan To Travel To Zambia For Supporting Buhari by LesbianBoy(m): 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
The joy in my heart while reading this! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Blocks Friend's Plan To Travel To Zambia For Supporting Buhari by Ejanla07: 8:17pm On May 01, 2019
Me and u kno say na lie but i go believe am for zombies sake grin

(1) (Reply)

More Than ₦36 Million Worth Of Tyres & Rims Stolen From This Car Dealership / Fake Travel Agencies Selling Body Organs Of Nigerians In Middle East – IOM / Segun: Nigerian Man Live Streams His Suicide Attempt After Seeing JAMB Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.