Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Is It Wise To Sell Ones Car And Buy A Land? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Wise To Sell Ones Car And Buy A Land? (529 Views)

Happy New Year. Here's Airtime To Call your Love Ones / Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? / Be Wise! They Will Never Advertise Vacancies But They Want Your Patronage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wise To Sell Ones Car And Buy A Land? by Goodplace: 9:21am On Apr 30, 2019
I have a car that i dont really use every day based on no AC coz i sweat alot and Other Maintenance.

I intend to sell it and add more money to acquire a land... Please advice.
Re: Is It Wise To Sell Ones Car And Buy A Land? by BLESSMME: 9:33am On Apr 30, 2019
Fire on...Very smart decision

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Sell Ones Car And Buy A Land? by wunmi590(m): 9:39am On Apr 30, 2019
Land is an asset that tends to mature overtime, and which you can sell times 10 of what you bought it before.

While car is a liability, you tend to spend on it everyday.

But you have to weigh in your option, you cant say because you want to buy land and suffer yourself of not using car, that's if you are the type that needs car for your daily hustle.

Just try and think between the line, you can as well save up to buy the land later

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Sell Ones Car And Buy A Land? by cruxmeggido(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2019
Do you really need someone to advise you on this.
What are you still waiting for sef

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Sell Ones Car And Buy A Land? by castro316: 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
Goodplace:
I have a car that i dont really use every day based on no AC coz i sweat alot and Other Maintenance.

I intend to sell it and add more money to acquire a land... Please advice.

That will be the wisest decision you will make this year

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Sell Ones Car And Buy A Land? by efetoma(m): 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
I just sold my car to continue with my house project. i realized the car wasn't really adding any value.

Please go ahead but ensure you do your due diligence before payment and get all the papers after purchase.

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Credit Supervisor At A Microfinance Bank - Karferry Limited / Vacancy! Vacancy!! / Rovedana Limited Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.