Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,429 members, 7,861,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Rapper T.I Is Probably Going Back To Jail - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper T.I Is Probably Going Back To Jail (4183 Views)

Appeal-Court Sends Ibinabo Fiberesima To Jail / Timaya Shares New Pic, Seems He's Going Back On Dreads / Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper T.I Is Probably Going Back To Jail by rockers: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2010
If a statement released by Atlanta U.S. Attorney Sally Yates yesterday is to be believed, superstar rapper T.I. could be heading back to jail.

“We are very disappointed in Mr. Harris’ recent conduct," U.S. Attorney Sally Yates told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution in a statement released Friday (September 17th). "We will make our sentencing recommendation at the revocation hearing.”
The rapper and his wife, Tameka "Tiny" Cottle could face up to a year in California state prison, after they were caught being in possession of ecstasy in Hollywood, California on September 1st.
To make matters worse, T.I. failed a drug test when traces of codeine were found in his system when he was drug tested shortly after the arrest and he was traveling with a convicted felon named Cortez "C-Rod" Thomas

Read more: http://www./2010/09/ti-is-probably-going-back-to-jail.html#ixzz0zz3kde00

Re: Rapper T.I Is Probably Going Back To Jail by Cute500(f): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2010
sad thing is that i genuinely really like this guy.its so sad that he has bin tru jail and out and then rite back in. His life must be very miserable living in the cells of America. I remember i used to be such a huge TI fan, and my ex used to be so jealous wenever i put his music on, lol, grin
Re: Rapper T.I Is Probably Going Back To Jail by Tosinville(m): 7:21am On Sep 21, 2010
T.I. why? How many times america courts will be using jail and house arrest to baptize u? Man, all these should be a lesson for you.

This is getting too much man, wake up to always try to practice what you preach.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, COSSY ORJIAKOR Has Just Bought 12 Plots Of Lands In Abuja. / Crazy Things People Have Made From Chocolate / (Pix) See What Di'ja Can Do Asides From Singing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.