Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

I Need A Website Where I Can Advertise My Banner - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Website Where I Can Advertise My Banner (879 Views)

Need A Digital Marketer To Advertise My Goods Online / How Can I Advertise My Blog Without Paying Money For Advert / I Need A High Traffic Website To Advertise My Website On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Website Where I Can Advertise My Banner by kikirush(f): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
Hi, I need a website with a good number of visitors,

Terms and conditions,

- Your website must have an Alexa rank under 1,000,000.

- Your website must be relevant to related field such as technology or other trending topics

- Your website must not contain NSFW material

If you’ve got a website that meet this terms, please send an email to kikirush20@gmail.com with the subject Banner Advertisement and details with the link to your website, if it’s suitable enough, we’ll continue from there with other discussions such as price.

Thanks.
Re: I Need A Website Where I Can Advertise My Banner by Ijeomaejiofor: 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
kikirush:
Hi, I need a website with a good number of visitors,

Terms and conditions,

- Your website must have an Alexa rank under 1,000,000.

- Your website must be relevant to related field such as technology or other trending topics

- Your website must not contain NSFW material

If you’ve got a website that meet this terms, please send an email to kikirush20@gmail.com with the subject Banner Advertisement and details with the link to your website, if it’s suitable enough, we’ll continue from there with other discussions such as price.

Thanks.

hello you can advertise your banner on IG and get the attention you need.

whatsapp 07062438377 for more.
Re: I Need A Website Where I Can Advertise My Banner by kikirush(f): 12:45am On May 01, 2019
Ijeomaejiofor:

hello you can advertise your banner on IG and get the attention you need.

whatsapp 07062438377 for more.

Hi, what exactly is IG, full details ?
Re: I Need A Website Where I Can Advertise My Banner by Ijeomaejiofor: 5:58pm On May 01, 2019
kikirush:

Hi, what exactly is IG, full details ?

INSTAGRAM.

Find account that have large following, discuss on the price and they'll post your business for people to see. Or if you have friends with big accounts, beg them.

if you need my assistance whatsapp: 07062438377 or email: ejioforijeoma7@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Website Where I Can Advertise My Banner by kikirush(f): 6:14pm On May 02, 2019
Ijeomaejiofor:

INSTAGRAM.

Find account that have large following, discuss on the price and they'll post your business for people to see. Or if you have friends with big accounts, beg them.

if you need my assistance whatsapp: 07062438377 or email: ejioforijeoma7@gmail.com

Thanks for the suggestions, but I’m only interested in a website with a good amount of visitors, if you have or know one that meets the requirements in the starting post above, let me know thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Money($$) From Youtube (youtube Masterclass) / Youtube Channel For Sale!!! / Making Money On Youtube, Myspace And Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.