Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

"How TF Do I Become A Stark" - Adekunle Gold Joins The GOT And Avengers Trend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "How TF Do I Become A Stark" - Adekunle Gold Joins The GOT And Avengers Trend (638 Views)

It's Official!!! Adekunle Gold Joins 30BG / See Funny Throw Back Photos Of Chief Imo & Wife Before The Got Married / The Got Style : All These For Ahmed Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How TF Do I Become A Stark" - Adekunle Gold Joins The GOT And Avengers Trend by Dailyhappenings: 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
The Nigerian Singer, Adekunle Gold has joined the trend on social media. The trend of Game of Thrones and Avengers. This trend came up after the two starks saved their different universes in one week.

The Starks are; Tony Stark who defeated Thanos in Avengers and Arya Stark who defeated the Night King in Game of Thrones.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/how-tf-do-i-become-stark-adekunle-gold.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: "How TF Do I Become A Stark" - Adekunle Gold Joins The GOT And Avengers Trend by CastedGist: 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
cool
Re: "How TF Do I Become A Stark" - Adekunle Gold Joins The GOT And Avengers Trend by IamD18: 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
This one want to be Afonja version of Stark.

grin grin grin grin grin

Maybe he wants to defeat Oduduwa Targaryen, master of the skull watch.

[img]https://media1./images/60de33417464167b004c34b5cd2d8672/tenor.gif?itemid=11247686[/img]
Re: "How TF Do I Become A Stark" - Adekunle Gold Joins The GOT And Avengers Trend by phelonrays: 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
I've not watch this movie; but the way Game of Thrones is been making/trending as news here in Nairaland I swear I can explain it scene-by-scene from season one to the latest episode gringringrin
Re: "How TF Do I Become A Stark" - Adekunle Gold Joins The GOT And Avengers Trend by remi4ever(m): 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
grin angry angry8
Re: "How TF Do I Become A Stark" - Adekunle Gold Joins The GOT And Avengers Trend by Jayslicky: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
My siblings at home watch this film everytime but I have never been once interested in it.

1 Like

Re: "How TF Do I Become A Stark" - Adekunle Gold Joins The GOT And Avengers Trend by quintessence007(f): 11:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
IamD18:
This one want to be Afonja version of Stark.

grin grin grin grin grin

Maybe he wants to defeat Oduduwa Targaryen, master of the skull watch.

[img]https://media1./images/60de33417464167b004c34b5cd2d8672/tenor.gif?itemid=11247686[/img]
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B And Offset Welcome Baby(daughter Kulture Kiari Cephus) / Zlatanibile celebrates His Recently Attained Legendary Status / 'I Once Battled Serious Depression For Years' - IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.