Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) (65920 Views)

I Saved An Accident Victim's Life And I'm Proud Of It / Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Doctor Uses ‘improvised Incubator’ To Save Baby’s Life - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
Amuocha:
Main reason why APC is worse in terms of provision of basic healthcare in Nigeria shocked

You don't know that APC/Buhari wants to cause artificial famine in Nationwide.

*Use of chemtrails
*Farmers who feed the nation are the targets.to be killed
* Approved GMO beans, legumes (which cause terminal sickness)
*Discouraging education. This is fully evident in all the northern states
etc
Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by definateli: 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
drlateef:
Is that a chest drain? Not in the right position though.

Pneumothorax?
Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by abbeyty(m): 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
gypsey:
This guy can do better here in England, he could earn himself a cool £30000 a year with benefits here in England, why da hell is he wasting his talent in bloody Nigeria? Nigeria kills Medical Doctors careers.

£30000 a year for a doctor?
Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by IkpuMmadu: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
Igbos ! They are smart .....just give them biafra
Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by stasius: 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
You took Prof JKC's lectures serious. Kudos man!
Keep saving lives!
Self reliance and excellence all the way!!!
Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by dochenaj: 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
Doctor Macgyver.
Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by Clinton207: 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
Good one Doc. God bless you.
Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by DerideGull(m): 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
The high degree of inventiveness of certain Nigerians has never being in doubt. It comes to them naturally.
Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by sumgelem(m): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

I remember using a bomb to save a life or lives? lipsrsealed

Mobutu Sese Seko was not the best of leaders...but he was my Boss.

He was the worst kind of tyrant. Bloodthirsty and money-hungry

A revolution happened and soon a mob of 100 had arrived the gates of the Presidential Palace.

They were ready to tear him to pieces, screaming for his blood.

I was the only one standing between him and them.

On my RIGHT, I had Mobutu, his pale face blanched of blood, almost grey, sweating like an Xmas goat.

On the LEFT, i had the baying crowd that was looking more and more out of control by the second...

I had a tough decision to make. The man paying my salary OR the Masses.

I threw the bomb in the direction of...... undecided undecided lipsrsealed

To be continued.
Another ban awaits you.
Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by TheFacelessMan: 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
sumgelem:
Another ban awaits you.

For ?

And so what? Is Nairaland the end of life for YOU? shocked
Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by Koga51: 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
spiceadole:

He thinks this act is heronic..
But it is extremely risky.
If this patient dies and relatives decide to sue him.
MDCN will find him guilty and defend it.
They will deal with him
He will regret the day he was born.

He should have referred the patient or document the absence and inability to get a cervical collar.
Thanks Doc. You took the right words from my mouth. This is Nigeria. He has to protect his head first before any other thing.

See, this is Nigeria.
Ungrateful patients and their relatives.
Poor governance.
Malicious Medical council body.

I will not go out of my way for any patient.
If what I need to work with is not available, I will document and leave.
That covers me.

Improvising a slippers for cervical collar in a hospital is totally unprofessional.
Doctor could have done it with good intentions but when the chips are down.. Tables will turn.

Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by spiceadole: 9:38am On May 01, 2019
abbeyty:

Small money.. Just okay for a start.
With other remuneration, it's just fantastic

1 Like

Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On May 01, 2019
abbeyty:

Yes, and that is for starters, it goes up over the years.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On May 01, 2019
spiceadole:

Small money.. Just okay for a start.
With other remuneration, it's just fantastic
yes, it is for starters, it goes up to £80k over the years. or more with experiences.
Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by abbeyty(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2019
gypsey:
Yes, and that is for starters, it goes up over the years.

I thought the starters earned more than that
Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On May 01, 2019
abbeyty:

I thought the starters earned more than that
Yes, they do, i believe. i was a bit economical with £30,000 as i was sure they earn that amount depending on experience. My ex-wife is a Doctor.
Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by spiceadole: 1:40pm On May 01, 2019
gypsey:
yes, it is for starters, it goes up to £80k over the years. or more with experiences.

I can't wait to complete my relocation outta Nigeria.. Never to return
Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 01, 2019
spiceadole:

I can't wait to complete my relocation outta Nigeria.. Never to return
I hope, it's not Libya you heading to grin

Good luck..
Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by Dagelv: 9:36am On May 02, 2019
Its a blessing for our country to have such passionate doctors in our hospitals. Many doctors nowadays, just like every other profession, only think of getting rich and do not care about the lives of patients. Such an action should be highly recorgnised. Your reward is in heaven doc. Thumbs up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coco Samba Sexual Stimulant Can Kill - NAFDAC / Morning Erection Is Now scarce / Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.