Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club (41400 Views)

See Nigerian Secondary School Where Men Pay N5000 To Sleep With Students / 3 Women Arrested Over Smuggling Of 818 Rounds Of Live Ammunition / Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Innov8ve1: 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
The Nigerian police force on Saturday, April 27, 2019 raided several Night clubs in Federal Capital Territory and arrested about 70 women for clubbing and then tagged them as prostitutes.

Martin Obono, a lawyer and activist, first raised alarm over the arrest when he took to his Twitter account (@martobono) to reveal that some of the women were molested and assaulted with injuries in their private parts.

According to Obono, the joint task force that arrested some of these girls have been allegedly molesting and assaulting them. Some even showed the bruises and bleeding in their vaginas.

Although prostitution is illegal in the Nigerian capital, law enforcement officials have used it as an excuse to assault and harass women who go out at night in the city.

When the officials raid the night clubs, they hardly arrest any men, but arrest women they believe are ‘scantily dressed’ and accuse them of prostitution.

In a new development, investigations conducted human rights lawyer Dorothy Njemanze, reveals that the women arrested during the raid were asked to either pay the sum of 5000 naira or have sex with them before they can regain freedom.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=somvY0dgeC8

https://www.naijadailyfeed.com/2019/04/policemen-tell-women-arrested-during.html
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Innov8ve1: 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
Please post this on the front page so the world can know what the Nigerian police force is doing to women in abuja lalasticlala

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Abfinest007(m): 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
they will deny it.policemen in sex workshop the only place them fit chop hiv

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Witlee(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
FTC

Say anything, I only care about buhari
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Albert0011(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
Arsenal fc weekly timeline on
Facebook
Monday- new week new chapter
Tuesday- Thierry Henry goal in 2004
Wednesday- Happy birthday to a
legend
Thursday- Training was successful
Friday- Boys are ready for the
weekend challenge
Saturday-Arsenal lose, not the result
we wanted.
Sunday- looking ahead for next week.
circle continues.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Jaqenhghar: 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
Shithole. Johncables402
You dey see shey. At least theu havent started arresting people for clubbing in SA tongue

1 Like

Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by oyetunder(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
cry fellow nairalanders, go back to your primary and secondary schools days. Now look at your classmates who had decided to join the Naija police. You will discover that 98 percent of such individuals were those boys and girls who were the most useless and most irresponsible terrors of your school days. Sad, joining the police is mainly the passion of those who were by nature terrible and deadly. Even the few refined officers among them are tired of the behaviours of the men under them.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Paulfroshman: 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
Chioma Dances With Her Husband Davido As She Finally Becomes A Wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax1xHYHvA68
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Tomide007: 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
Smh......everything is wrong with the Nigerian police force.... I think Nigeria will be better off if government funds vigilante's instead of this one's.

2 Likes

Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by mosho2good: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
Wen your battery is low, your phone reads "connect your charger" as if dia is light.. The right thing should be:: "Una get light ??..if yes, connect your charger"��
�☺��

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by olusledge: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
Morality
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
Wtf undecided
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by fullergab: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
Very bad
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
Na club girls na.....they will joyfully allow the officers bang d living daylight out of them...give dem bj join sef.

1 Like

Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by BruncleZuma: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Inasmuch as I want to not believe this story, the Nigerian Police has made it nearly impossible to do so...

5 Likes

Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Baawaa(m): 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
That is trade by barter
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by cococandy(f): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nigerian men. Nothing new. These ones are just in uniform. They are no different from the ones in plainclothes.
You can blame their tribes, blame the country or whatever else you want to blame to avoid dealing with the main issue. But all these horror stories have one thing in common. Toxic masculinity (sense of entitlement) to women’s bodies.

11 Likes

Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Estellie: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Horrny morons undecided

You will write hornny and nairaland will change it to 'hot' angry. Is like Seun bin nor dey class when dem dey teach synonyms and antonyms undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by OkunrinOloro: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
shocked

The Nigerian Police. Well known for running away from armed robbers and killing innocent young Nigerians. Now also known for using the power of their uniforms to get free pvssy.

3 Likes

Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by TheFacelessMan: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
angry

Once upon a time, i was a policeman.
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by bkool7(m): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Our police yaff corrupted

1 Like

Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
According to her, “we were more than 30 that were arrested by the task force. The task force members after having sex with some of the girls then released them. We are here because nobody came to get us out.”
There was a country!! shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by 9jaBloke: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Please expose the I.diots; Names, station, pictures and audios if available.

1 Like

Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
I hardly comment here.
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
Albert0011:
Arsenal fc weekly timeline on
Facebook
Monday- new week new chapter
Tuesday- Thierry Henry goal in 2004
Wednesday- Happy birthday to a
legend
Thursday- Training was successful
Friday- Boys are ready for the
weekend challenge
Saturday-Arsenal lose, not the result
we wanted.
Sunday- looking ahead for next week.
circle continues.
Haba!
This is more than wicked!
Gunners, no mind this agbaya abeg.
You can still win the Premier League and Champions League before the end if this season in 5 weeks from now!!
Keep the hope alive!

Thanku!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
G
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by senny4ril2424(m): 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin
if I were one of the women.. I would say, O ga police, I don't have 5k with me and i'm not saying I can't have sex with you but I'm HIV positive

1 Like

Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by ComeAndobo: 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
So which one did they choose? angry
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
I read somewhere that they used pure water sachets as condom on the ladies. ..it's not good abeg...that's an abuse...

4 Likes

Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by dreamwords: 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Lami Mai Rigima In Taraba (Photos) / EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos / Trial Of Major General Hakeem Otiki Over N400M, 5 Runaway Soldiers In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.