Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

4 Gifts You Need To Give Your Son Before He Becomes A Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Gifts You Need To Give Your Son Before He Becomes A Man (329 Views)

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says / What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Gifts You Need To Give Your Son Before He Becomes A Man by ValourDigest(m): 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
4 Gifts You Need to Give Your Son Before He Becomes a Man

My wife Kristen and I have the great privilege and responsibility of raising four boys (ages 8-12). All four will live under our roof for at least five more years. Some days those five years will feel like an eternity, but I know, in the end, it will seem like they flew by in the blink of an eye.

When I think about the fact that I have less than six years with our twins, I want to make the most of the time we have together. I want to be intentional in how we spend that time and as a loving dad, I want to use that time to strengthen our father-son relationship. Here are 4 specific gifts from their dad I will give them.
1. A written record of how much I love them.

I often tell them that they’re loved by their mom and dad. I hope I show I love them by my actions. But there are many different options you can choose on how to give your kids a written reminder of your love. [Tweet This] Maybe you can record some thoughts in a journal or on the inside cover of some books you’ve read together. The form you choose doesn’t matter. The function does.
Read more at; https://valourdigest.com/4-gifts-you-need-to-give-your-son-before-he-becomes-a-man/

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Near Nude Photo To Describe Her Reaction / Exactly How To Find A Great Divorce Lawyer - A Few Quick Tips / How I Lost Weight And Cleared My Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.