Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,553 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) (48922 Views)

Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) / Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) / Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by sparog(m): 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
GOAT
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by Corrosiveman(m): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
Magnifico2000:
I heard Madrid do not recognize him as their main legend. Rather they recgonize Raul and Alfredo Stefano before him. How true is this?
....Perez effect
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by UnclePati: 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
biacan:
The love of my life kiss

Let's connect ....girl
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
gibzzhd:
Messi 598 is gonna over throw you this season.lolz
season never end, ororo is still at his peak
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
Corrosiveman:
So Make we give am Golden Boot?....dude is not even the top Goal scorer in Italy yet Penaldo fan boys would be like He CoNqUeRed ItAly...Abi this one na part of the Challenge?
you're dumb, is this not his first season? And moreover what Is your Messi doing in Barca when all his mate are taking new challenges, Even Varane real world cup winner want another challenge and your Messi is in one place forming boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by Legendguru: 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
oh
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by biacan(f): 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
UnclePati:

Let's connect ....girl
Thought we're already connected wink
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by shogsman(m): 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
Football assassin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by Umarzy(m): 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
Corrosiveman:
So Make we give am Golden Boot?....dude is not even the top Goal scorer in Italy yet Penaldo fan boys would be like He CoNqUeRed ItAly...Abi this one na part of the Challenge?

Someone scored his 600th goal, happy with the boot with which he scored the goal with, you don start to dey blow nonsense.

Please everyone should stop quoting or replying to this guy comment because it's just full of Nonsense. He is the definition of hate, in fact, his name needs to be included in the dictionary as another word for hatred. That was how he was spewing rubbish about virgil van dijk yesterday. Bros, do you have a dog or cat? If you do, if your dog mess or does something wonderful, i am sure you will still hate. So, please everyone should also take note of his username.. @corrossiveman.

Bro, RONALDO DOESN'T KNOW YOU EXIST IN THE UNIVERSE. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
Corrosiveman:

Oga shut up jare, when did he even arrive and he is in top 4 must you guys show your hate anywhere you go?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
biacan:
The love of my life kiss
wow... Were u in nairaland prison... Been a while I saw your post sad
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
Sportdab:
Cristiano Ronaldo scored his 600th Career goal over the weekend and has now showed a pair of boots to celebrate the achievement, MySportDab reports.

Ronaldo scored the equaliser for Juventus in the 1-1 draw against Inter Milan.

Juve have already won Serie A with Ronaldo impressing in his first season at the Turin club.

Ronaldo’s 600th career club goal came on the same day as long-term rival Lionel Messi netted his 598th Barcelona goal.

And Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed his delight at netting the landmark goal.

Posting a selfie holding his boot, Ronaldo captioned the Instagram image with: “Very happy to have scored the goal 600 in my career with these beautiful boots!”

600th Career Goal Below;

See;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/04/cristiano-ronaldo-shows-off-cr7-boots.html

Péle is still sitting on 1000+ goals.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by erons22(m): 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ororo cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by Umarzy(m): 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
Jeezuzpick:

Péle is still sitting on 1000+ goals.

Dude. Pele had a thousand goals because there were no offsides at that time and some of his goals counted which aggregated to a thousand were scored in unofficial games
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by biacan(f): 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
SmellingAnus:
wow... Were u in nairaland prison... Been a while I saw your post sad
Here i come baby wink been around just watching you guys do your thing.....i heard you have a new girl on this forum lipsrsealed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
biacan:
Here i come baby wink been around just watching you guys do your thing.....i heard you have a new girl on this forum lipsrsealed
hahahhaha come on, you are a detective, it will be easy for you to know... Besides I will not want to cheat on a hot babe like you grin grin kiss
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by Corrosiveman(m): 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
SmellingAnus:
hahahhaha come on, you are a detective, it will be easy for you to know... Besides I will not want to cheat on a hot babe like you grin grin kiss
....Oga dey your lane she ix mine
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by biacan(f): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
SmellingAnus:
you that can lie for africa grin you still in ph ?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by kense88: 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
Wizywiz:
And has played more matches than the GOAT and king himself...ezenmuo messi
Yes oooh. Anu ana agba egbe ona ata nri
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
lol... Messi you see your oga Abi.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
Corrosiveman:

Help us tell the midget of Eufalona to leave Barcat. Let him go nd test himself outside Spain. He knows life won't be rossy elsewhere, hence wisdom demands he stays in Barcat 4 life
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
Umarzy:

Dude. Pele had a thousand goals because there were no offsides at that time and some of his goals counted which aggregated to a thousand were scored in unofficial games

Superstar strikers were not being protected then as now, either.
I doubt either of today's "goats" would've had much of a career back then with the horrendous tackles handed out by defenders.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by daddio(m): 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
biacan:
The love of my life kiss

U DON'T MEAN IT!!!.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
biacan:
you that can lie for africa grin you still in ph ?
so you have been cheating on me with corrosiveman that he had to mention it to me sad

Yeah still in Ph... I guess you are in Lagos or Abuja?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by biacan(f): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
SmellingAnus:
so you have been cheating on me with corrosiveman that he had to mention it to me sad

Yeah still in Ph... I guess you are in Lagos or Abuja?
Don't believe anything he tells you he just wan't to ruin my reputation....lag thought you said were coming but you didn't show up ?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
biacan:
Don't believe anything he tells you he just wan't to ruin my reputation....lag thought you said were coming but you didn't show up ?
thought I said I preferred going to Abuja lipsrsealed but if I will be there... You will be my guide...

I no for mind relocate to Abuja .. lol...

Okay I will believe you that you are not cheating on me with him undecided

My sweet Queen ... I wonder the mod that put you in prison... Anyway good to have u back
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by 116Abegunde168: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Oh dear

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by biacan(f): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
SmellingAnus:
thought I said I preferred going to Abuja lipsrsealed but if I will be there... You will be my guide...

I no for mind relocate to Abuja .. lol...

Okay I will believe you that you are not cheating on me with him undecided

My sweet Queen ... I wonder the mod that put you in prison... Anyway good to have u back
would love to go to abuja too...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
biacan:
would love to go to abuja too...
hopefully we will make it happen for real cool cool

Cheers... I wanted to tell you to stay out of trouble grin but I know my darling is here to have fun so please don't stay out of trouble on nairalandgrin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by SVC6000: 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
biacan:
The love of my life kiss
Hope Ur Not Masturbating 4 Dis Guy.

Illusion
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by biacan(f): 12:31am On May 01, 2019
SmellingAnus:
hopefully we will make it happen for real cool cool

Cheers... I wanted to tell you to stay out of trouble grin but I know my darling is here to have fun so please don't stay out of trouble on nairalandgrin

i'm all for real cool thanks grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 1:49am On May 01, 2019
Corrosiveman:

do u even know how matches he missed duo to injury? come bet with ur life that penaldo will still win the top scorer award

if pk is easy that means ur dwarf goat has no class , because he still holds the penalty record in la liga . maybe u don't know.
oya come attack me hehehehe , the truth is bitter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CHAN 2016: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (1 - 1) On 22nd January 2016 / Aden Marwa: Kenyan Referee Sacked By FIFA - World Cup For Receiving $600 Bribe / Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.