Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Layover At Istanbul On A Flight To Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Layover At Istanbul On A Flight To Dubai (932 Views)

My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat / Two Women Vs 3 Muslim Men On A Flight From Turkey To UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Layover At Istanbul On A Flight To Dubai by Profcamsey(m): 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
Please, I want to read about people who had a layover at Istanbul while flying to Dubai. Does it worth it? I was advised that it's an opportunity to experience two countries at once.
Re: Layover At Istanbul On A Flight To Dubai by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nope bro, you won’t be allow to step outside the gate of the airport.. na soso big nutty turkey girls you go Dey see... thoo the airport is nice and you will enjoy the food!
Re: Layover At Istanbul On A Flight To Dubai by olumig(m): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
On the contrary, if your lay over is more than 4hrs you will be allowed if your tickets indicates the free tour of turkey. Turkey is running a program whereby tourist on long layover can experience the land

1 Like

Re: Layover At Istanbul On A Flight To Dubai by joinnow: 3:07am On May 01, 2019
Yeah its worth it
Make sure you arrive 6am and your connecting flight is 12hr later.this will allow you enjoy the tour program in Turkey

1 Like

Re: Layover At Istanbul On A Flight To Dubai by Profcamsey(m): 12:44pm On May 02, 2019
Thanks guys.
Re: Layover At Istanbul On A Flight To Dubai by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 02, 2019
Over worth it. I had the opportunity to tour addis ababa on my way from India. Afterall the bills are not on you.

(1) (Reply)

Giant Elephant Block Trucks From Passing To Steal Bundles Of Sugarcane / Will You Go To South Africa With Free Visa And Accommodation? / A Friend To Show Me Around In Tokyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.