Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,171 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

My Problem With Mathematics. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Problem With Mathematics. (236 Views)

Kingsley Moghalu Reveals The Problem With The Naira / Do You Have Problem With Access Bank USSD Transfer Code? / Who Will Solve My Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Problem With Mathematics. by laughplanet: 12:09am On May 01, 2019
The simple reasons most students hated that beautiful subjects called mathematics is the common reason why people runs from their challenges rather than facing them.Running from your challenges is the worst thing you can ever imagine because it will always start at you until solve them
Nobody want stress ,we all want it in the easiest way as possible.
Often times,we want the gain but don't want the pain but it's the pain that will help you understand the gain.
I'm Peter Edward,a mathematics students in the university of Lagos.
Are your ward finding it difficult to understand basic concepts of Mathematics,Do you want them to have a better grade in mathematics and I don't know what to do? Do you know why they perform so low in mathematics? What if introduce mathematics in different way that they are familiar with
With the little knowledge that I have gathered,I can help.
I'll give your ward a no bullshit approach to the subjects mathematics.
Email me now, I'm ready to help

(1) (Reply)

Ecobank Campus Activation Resumes, Holds Concert In OAU / Goodnews!goodnews!!goodnews!! / Content Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.