Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,665 members, 7,844,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

E-love - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / E-love (678 Views)

E-love Hook Up!(strictly E-love). / E Love Palava with Temismith / E-love What Is Nl Turning To Skillero&inked Nerd,190&lola, Steveboy&mobo444 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-love by bamboke(f): 11:13am On May 02, 2007
hi guys,how possible is it.in the lagos we are in,that you get to have a social life at all?if you are into no relationship,how with the work stress do u get to combine all?i have this guy i have been talking with online for like weeks now.though he's not in naija,he is schooling in uk,his masters though.we talk and chat both.but can this actually lead anywhere and i dont want to be desperate.though he knows i like him and he did say he likes me,but does it hold water?
actually,asked me out.does it make sense?please tell me.
Re: E-love by cuteass1(f): 1:04am On May 03, 2007
You mean he'll come to naija and take you out?? or its an e-date??

Believe me thousands, what am i even saying millions will come and tell you to run, and trully there is a 50% chance of him not being genuine, but dear isn't love all about risks and chances? You never know where you'll bump into "Mr. Right" wink

Don't be too forward, don't get all excited, and do not push things or get too carried away but you can wait and see where it leads to. Wait till he gets down, get to know him more. See if he actually lives up to your expectations, the cyber world can be decieveing so wait for a real-life confirmation. Even when you meet, still hold tight to your carefulness wink Pray too, God has away of revealing things to his beloved.

Meet his people, a person's people is always the way to his life, past and being. At the end of the day, I'm sure you'll have your final questions answered, if its all worth it, then give it a shot.

Many are against the e-love, but the fact remains that no one else knows your destiny and there are few that have been destined to meet though that, afterall we do have many happy homes that originated from it.

Follow your insticts and doubts, once you start doubting, do not hesitate to investigate thoroughly and leave at nothing to be sure you're being served the real thing.

Many assume that all internet love, have some inferior motives behind, but the fact still remains that some of them are normal peeps like ourselves, and some are gennuine too, Find out the end of your own story, Cos at the end of the day its your cross!!!!!!! Good luck with your own "life" adventure, hope it turns out a good one wink
Re: E-love by Aduks(f): 3:13pm On May 03, 2007
@ cute_ass
pls can i know u? as in be friends, i kind of like u tru ur responses thou harsh at times nd u r almost found everywhere

if u won't mind pls
Re: E-love by cuteass1(f): 1:02am On May 04, 2007
Aduks:

@ cute_ass
please can i know u? as in be friends, i kind of like u tru your responses thou harsh at times nd you're almost found everywhere

if u won't mind please

Me? harsh atimes? lol . . some cases do require the "harshness" to get the message but its all with love though wink
and dear i'm glad you said almost , wouldn't want to be "a full time addict" lol grin

If i won't mind us being friends?? Darling am i nuts to say no to "friendship . . friends is one thing in life you can never get enough of!!

Yes i'll love to be your friend, infact we're friends already cheesy
Keep it cool hun cool

(1) (Reply)

Baby I'm Sorry / Anyone Living At Mile Two Estate / Where Is Gamine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.