Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain (8055 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife / Abdullahi Sule: How 40 Bandits Attacked My Deputy’s Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain by chimjoshjuan: 3:32am On May 01, 2019
A Zamfara Emir, Alhaji Hassan Attahiru, has disclosed that the Nigerian Airforce (NAF) of ignored distress call when bandits attacked his domain.The Emir of Bungudu who spoke to a Punch's correspondent, disclosed that 15 people were killed in broad daylight when bandits stormed his domain recently. The Zamfara Emir who alleged that the NAF ignored distress call when bandits attacked his domain, said;

“Just on Saturday, in my domain, the bandits struck in broad daylight and killed 15 people. Thirteen people died instantly, while two others gave up the ghost later.The worst of all was that when the local government chairman alerted the head of the air force to the attack, the response he got from the other end was that he was not supposed to have picked his (of the LG chairman) call, ‘since you people have decided to disgrace us.’

“When the council chairman informed me of what transpired, I picked my phone and called the air force commander. Three times I did, but he never picked my calls and since Saturday, he has yet to return my calls.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/01/naf-ignored-distress-call-when-bandits-attacked-my-domain-zamfara-emir/

1 Share

Re: Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain by BarrElChapo(m): 3:47am On May 01, 2019
Ok
Re: Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain by lawaljuliuss(m): 4:53am On May 01, 2019
eeya

1 Like

Re: Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain by adecz: 5:36am On May 01, 2019
No be Zamfara?

I think una say una like Sharia?

How come una don become
crime capital of Nigeria.?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain by okosodo: 6:01am On May 01, 2019
Yes na, because islam must be installed by force

18 Likes

Re: Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain by Blue3k(m): 11:43am On May 01, 2019
The worst of all was that when the local government chairman alerted the head of the air force to the attack, the response he got from the other end was that he was not supposed to have picked his (of the LG chairman) call, ‘since you people have decided to disgrace us.’

Better start defending yourself. This why people want decentralization of policing. Why should local and state government be on their butts scared instead of arresting the situation.

5 Likes

Re: Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain by kasim155: 11:43am On May 01, 2019
Hmmmm Na wa
Re: Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain by KingLennon(m): 11:44am On May 01, 2019
Do you know how many distress calls police officers have been snubbing? They don't want to die nah grin. But its such a shame because the NAF would have help to repel the attacks
Re: Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain by Benfaco: 11:50am On May 01, 2019
Contact me for your graphic designs and web development.

www.bennyconcept.com
Re: Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain by Nobody: 11:51am On May 01, 2019
“Just on Saturday, in my domain, the bandits struck in broad daylight and killed 15 people. Thirteen people died instantly, while two others gave up the ghost later.The worst of all was that when the local government chairman alerted the head of the air force to the attack, the response he got from the other end was that he was not supposed to have picked his (of the LG chairman) call, ‘since you people have decided to disgrace us.’
Re: Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:52am On May 01, 2019
It is well.
Re: Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain by sankky: 12:04pm On May 01, 2019
When T.Y. Danjuma raised the alarm that the Nigerian Armed forces were fighting on the side of the Fulani terrorists, u people called for his head simply because u were yet to become victims of all these govt endorsed bloodlettings.
Sorry, its too late. We all have 4 more years of these to endure. ALL OF US !

20 Likes

Re: Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain by MikeBetty(m): 12:06pm On May 01, 2019
That Is A Deserving Treatment. All The Emirs In Zamfara Conspired And Wrote A Ficticious List Of People Alledgedly Killed By Airforce Just To Discourage Airforce From Flushing Bandits Out Of The State. The Seeds You Guys Sowed Has Germinated, Grew And Bore Fruits. This Is The Harvesting Time. Enjoy It.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain by haconjy(m): 12:09pm On May 01, 2019
North is a curse to Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain by swintiney: 12:17pm On May 01, 2019
Nigeria is fast becoming an angry land. Everyone is behaving in an unusual manner, if true that the NAF did not respond as expected because of the reason given, then it means our institutions have depreciated beyond comprehension.

If a community is not satisfied with the performance of an institution that it sponsors through it taxes, is it wrong to say it?
Things are getting out of hand everyday and it is sad.

Articulating how we can get out of the mess often leaves one wondering how we got where we are, more worrisome is that impunity is becoming absolute. I believe the government should have the answer and requires strong focus to address these ugly becoming.
Re: Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain by Nbote(m): 12:21pm On May 01, 2019
Let d govt kip deceiving itself and it's zombies with their talk about fighting BH... D Nigerian military is complicit in these attacks and somehow benefits from it..

2 Likes

Re: Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain by SarkinYarki: 12:23pm On May 01, 2019
They can only move when their commander in chief gives the order
Re: Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain by slimfit1(m): 12:34pm On May 01, 2019
Just like you you thought it wasn't going to affect you didn't you. Well some of us are going to be a victim soon. Even your bodyguards are not going to help you. Stand up and speak before its your turn.
Re: Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain by Bestbeelieve: 12:48pm On May 01, 2019
If the people are not ready for a change then there can never be real change( ask ALgeria, Egypt et al )!!!Nigerians are not ready!!

1 Like

Re: Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain by seunlayi(m): 12:52pm On May 01, 2019
slimfit1:
Just like you you thought it wasn't going to affect you didn't you. Well some of us are going to be a victim soon. Even your bodyguards are not going to help you. Stand up and speak before its your turn.
this is a fact, a very obvious fact, it is coming very soon, this is more than an handwriting on the wall, look up, it is coming... Nigeria is Hell, our leaders caused all these. God can ask deliver us
Re: Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain by Rimfa: 1:02pm On May 01, 2019
Buhari is a punishment to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain by Printerscanner: 1:14pm On May 01, 2019
sankky:
When T.Y. Danjuma raised the alarm that the Nigerian Armed forces were fighting on the side of the Fulani terrorists, u people called for his head simply because u were yet to become victims of all these govt endorsed bloodlettings.
Sorry, its too late. We all have 4 more years of these to endure. ALL OF US !

So what you are trying to tell us now is that Nigerian Army is supporting some Fulani's to kill other Fulanis because almost all the people in Zamfara are Fulanis. Now, tell me, do you make sense even to yourself?
Re: Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain by bashir1451(m): 1:31pm On May 01, 2019
Zamfara Emirs and Hypocrisy, NAF and Busy body.

Re: Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 2:30pm On May 01, 2019
Hmm this is bad. We are in this together. Stay in lagoon and be making mouth. They getting to u. God deliver us
Re: Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain by Nairalandmentor(m): 3:54pm On May 01, 2019
shocked
Re: Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain by 1shortblackboy: 4:19pm On May 01, 2019
who did the emire and his people vote for in the last general election undecided

1 Like

Re: Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain by slimfit1(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2019
seunlayi:
this is a fact, a very obvious fact, it is coming very soon, this is more than an handwriting on the wall, look up, it is coming... Nigeria is Hell, our leaders caused all these. God can ask deliver us

It is getting worse even developed world are getting bad news every day.

(1) (Reply)

Armed Bandits Kidnap Bride, Three Nursing Mothers, Others In Zamfara / Oil Theft: Navy Hands Over Eight Suspects, Boat To EFCC / Prisoners Pay For Basic Necessities At Enugu Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.