Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React (39534 Views)

“Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) / Zlatan Ibile Mocks Actress Funke Akindele, Months After Her Arrest / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React by gistgod: 3:56am On May 01, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Nigerian singer, Zlatan Ibile was seen mocking Don Jazzy New Signee, Rema freestyle "Spiderman" as fans react. Gistvic Reports.

Zlatan during his Instagram Live session mocked Mavin’s new young potential superstar, Rema as he was singing like how Rema does in his freestyle session in a scornful manner.

Fans Are Beginning to react to the video as some says its not funny.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/zlatan-ibile-mocks-don-jazzy-new-signee.html

2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React by gistgod: 3:57am On May 01, 2019

1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React by lawaljuliuss(m): 4:51am On May 01, 2019
beef
Re: Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React by Rejoice9ja: 5:32am On May 01, 2019

Click the link below to Download this Music:
[Music] Medikal ft. Davido – Father
https://rejoice9ja./2019/04/30/music-medikal-ft-davido-father/

Re: Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React by IamD18: 5:59am On May 01, 2019
This yahoo irresponsible tout is just not talented and qualified to mock an upcoming musician.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React by Joshmodest(m): 5:59am On May 01, 2019
if not for the fact Nigeria celebrate insignificance and mediocrity....this guy and his plagiarized and senseless name and dance , should have no relevance in an organized setting...
Some would say he is a rapper , with all those Lamentations he and lil kesh were spitting in " Able god "....
The only known rappers we have in Nigeria , in my own opinion are Poe , Blaqbonez , M.i abaga , Vector , Mode 9 , Erigga , dremo and maybe Falz ...if you know rap then you'll know what I'm saying ...

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React by Kingkun69(m): 7:45am On May 01, 2019
Joshmodest:
if not for the fact Nigeria celebrate insignificance and mediocrity....this guy and his plagiarized and senseless name and dance , should have no relevance in an organized setting...
Some would say he is a rapper , with all those Lamentations he and lil kesh were spitting in " Able god "....
The only known rappers we have in Nigeria , in my own opinion are Poe , Blaqbonez , M.i abaga , Vector , Mode 9 , Erigga , dremo and maybe Falz ...if you know rap then you'll know what I'm saying ...
carry ur MI veco and all those rubbish and go inside river dey listen to them only ppl here relevant now are falz and dremo and that is how us LaZy YoUtH like our music each generation has different tastes in music the music ur papa dey enjoy when him be pikin ur grabdpapa go say which kin rubbish be this but that was what old ppl dey like when dem small call Zlatan tharsh that is ur own he will still trend whatever and rema sef is ovrrhyped just carry fine boy face

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React by KingLennon(m): 7:50am On May 01, 2019
Joshmodest:
Zlatan is not a rapper o, he does pangolo music.

55 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React by Joshmodest(m): 7:51am On May 01, 2019
Kingkun69:
carry ur MI veco and all those rubbish and go inside river dey listen to them only ppl here relevant now are falz and dremo and that is how us LaZy YoUtH like our music each generation has different tastes in music the music ur papa dey enjoy when him be pikin ur grabdpapa go say which kin rubbish be this but that was what old ppl dey like when dem small call Zlatan tharsh that is ur own he will still trend whatever and rema sef is ovrrhyped just carry fine boy face

This your post should be directed to lawma , I tried as much as possible to decipher what you were saying exactly , all to no avail...
Oga abeg what is your point exactly !!!

121 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:04am On May 01, 2019
This Afonja cultist now has the guts to mock others??

because he just starting eating better food

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React by Richdad50(m): 8:05am On May 01, 2019
:o1
Re: Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React by SolexxBarry(m): 8:07am On May 01, 2019
Rema is good but he need to find his own melody,mimicking wizkid wouldnt take him far

Those of u saying Zlatan sings pangolo music,i think every musician's dream is to make a song that sells and his songs are selling so STFU angry

11 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React by kaen1317: 8:08am On May 01, 2019
That boys "Dumebi don carry belle" is hot as Bleep. Hotter than anything Zlatan has ever put out

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React by ednut1(m): 8:10am On May 01, 2019
mama6q:
810 WICKED SEX POSITIONS THAT WILL BLOW HIS MIND AND DESTROY HIS PENIS

SEE VIDEOS AND PICTURES BELOW

[b][/b]
3 years down the line u would have gain nothing

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React by BlueAir: 8:10am On May 01, 2019
An "adult" mocking a young boy trying to grow his talent. Ironically the boy might eventually make more sense than him in the industry.

What's my own zlatan is obviously just a morally retarded weed smoking dickk

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React by jaxxy(m): 8:10am On May 01, 2019
Instead of minding his business he’s mocking an up comer? I pity him.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React by BabylonCruise(m): 8:10am On May 01, 2019
Kingkun69:
See as this guy just gave me headache this morning.
Ur brain needs serious overhauling.

28 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React by JejeNaija(m): 8:12am On May 01, 2019
At the end of the day they should thank him for promoting the young boy more because I never even knew about him until now.

10 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React by Tennyola: 8:21am On May 01, 2019
JejeNaija:
At the end of the day they should thank him for promoting the young boy more because I never even knew about him until now.

Are u a Nigerian at all??�
Re: Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React by franzis(m): 8:22am On May 01, 2019
The only zlatan I know is Zlatan ibrahimovic

6 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React by Sagay212: 8:24am On May 01, 2019
The rema guy needs to stop copying wizkid's style and trying so hard to sound like him.

I hate copycats especially when it comes to.music. That some lame as.s lazy a.ss bull.sh.it. I know the guy won't last one kobo. Let him enjoy the mumu hype he is getting from his fans..very soon they'll be the same people to yab him

4 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React by Nobody: 8:24am On May 01, 2019
Me don't even know any of them, but from what I get, an old unpopular musician is beefing a young unpopular musician.

7 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React by Nobody: 8:26am On May 01, 2019
Tennyola:

Are u a Nigerian at all??�
I don't know but of them, and more nigeria than you.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React by Gpik79: 8:26am On May 01, 2019
IamD18:
This yahoo irresponsible tout is just not talented and qualified to mock an upcoming musician.
Zlatan has more hits than you can think of, don't ever say he isn't talented

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:29am On May 01, 2019
Kingkun69:
You must be a Yahoo boy who dropped out of school at 12.
Can you even read that trash you wrote?
You can't even spell grand-dad! undecided
Well, I'm not suprised! You must worship your fellow yahoo illiterate.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React by Decolonel(m): 8:29am On May 01, 2019
Kingkun69:

You just made no sense

6 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React by BenzEne1(m): 8:30am On May 01, 2019
Joshmodest:

Rapper oshi, grin grin grin abeg suffry put Jesse Jagz at the top of that list biko

9 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dija Strikes A Pose With Her Second Daughter / Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.