Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

1 Year Guaranteed Grammarly Premium Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1 Year Guaranteed Grammarly Premium Account (663 Views)

(FREE GIVEAWAY) Skillshare.com Premium Account / Grammarly Premium Account Available / Grammarly Premium Account Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Year Guaranteed Grammarly Premium Account by Opiosko: 6:56am On May 01, 2019
If you are a freelancer, blogger, affiliate marketer or you want to venture into any of these, a Grammarly premium account is something you can not do without. Unfortunately, it cost an arm and a leg to get one due to our weak currency.

I'm giving you a lifeline to get one at almost no cost at all. I was tired of sharing my account with some new writers I recruited for my affiliate site, so I was like wdf, just get a separate account for these fellows to use. I searched around and boom, I got a sweet deal.

Grammarly premium is priced at $29.95 a month which is about #10500, and $139.95 for 12 months if you are paying for a whole year which is about #50,500. That's rather too expensive here to be honest, even for someone like me that's comfortable.

I found a deal to grab a legit account for #10k for a whole year and I'm bringing it to us here.
This is the first time and only time I'm offering to sale something here, and I can pull it down if it's boring.

Hurry before the price is increased or the offer is gone.

Here is a summary of what you will get.
One year guaranteed personal Grammarly premium in your own name
Edu email and pass
Office 365 with all app
1024GB (1TB) OneDrive storage
And other benefts of edu email account.

Legal, Personal, (NOT A SHARED) ACCOUNT.
It will come in your name or any name you choose.
Not VPN or proxy required to run the account.
You have the account, the edu email used to sign up with the account and the password all to yourself.
You can buy and resale with guarantee.
Re: 1 Year Guaranteed Grammarly Premium Account by MiddleSpot: 6:58am On May 01, 2019
Ok
Re: 1 Year Guaranteed Grammarly Premium Account by drealcivilceno(m): 2:21am On May 21, 2019
guy, your details now?
Re: 1 Year Guaranteed Grammarly Premium Account by Opiosko: 10:49am On May 29, 2019
drealcivilceno:
guy, your details now?

My details are in my signature.

WhatsApp me on 07036803803

(1) (Reply)

Tamper Proof: Who Knows The Company In Lagos Where I Can Buy It / Ayade: Cross River Noodles Factory Commences Production Soon / GTB Is Now Opening Unsolicited Accounts For Unsuspecting Customers Unawares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.