Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,806 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) (56724 Views)

Debt: Comedian Ebiye Reacts After Being Called Out For Buying A Benz On Credit. / Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter / Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by Breakingfamous: 9:32am On May 01, 2019
Comedian Ebiye has shared a video mocking actress Regina Daniels alleged ex boyfriend, handsome actor, Somadina Adinma.

This is coming after Regina Daniels dumped the good-looking young actor for a 59-year-old billionaire lawyer, businessman and politician.

Comedian Ebiye captioned the video "Regina Daniels Ex Be Like".

Watch the video and see more

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/comedian-ebiye-mocks-regina-daniels-ex.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by Breakingfamous: 9:32am On May 01, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by donbachi(m): 9:36am On May 01, 2019
six digits no be six packs...fine face no be fine pay.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by ojun50(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2019
Na the reason guys need to stop killing there self over some kind woman matter,

37 Likes

Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by OKorowanta: 10:49am On May 01, 2019
I thought she was a virgin since she was always 16.

19 Likes

Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by TANID(m): 11:11am On May 01, 2019
What Is His Own Problems Now

8 Likes

Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by GentleMoney: 12:13pm On May 01, 2019
Enough!!! about Regina..
No more news?...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 01, 2019
donbachi:

Word

Fine boy will get you admirers

But hunger will chase them away

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by Pabloosas(m): 12:13pm On May 01, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by JerryLegend(m): 12:13pm On May 01, 2019
Boy hustle! This women are going no where, they will still come around cool

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by Sellfish(m): 12:14pm On May 01, 2019
All those mocking Somadina know nothing...

He deflowered Regina and left the remnants for Grandpa Nwoko...a pussy fvcked can never be unfvcked...

Even Nwoko's Money can't erase the fact that Somadina was down inside Regina before him, and if he is not careful, Somadina will continue to go down there sad

To get into the pants of a woman that Somadina will get into with just a sweet smile and indomie super pack, Nwoko will spend his Constituency's allocation to do same....

Somadina has lost nothing and gained much...He is first-to-cum in Regina, and has a high chance of still cuming inside her and even getting paid for it if Nwoko is not careful grin

Somadina is still handsome and if Vaginas even fresher than Regina's ancestral vagina is his problem in life, he will continue getting them easy...

Yes Money is Good...but being handsome and young isn't bad either....Money buys you remnants of what young handsome boys have eaten and moved on from ...Simple grin

Somadina is still young and has his life ahead of him...and God willing, he will never be as ugly as Nwoko even in his old age....And he may even end up richer than Nwoko later in life....

All things being equal, Soma has his life and boundless possibilities in front of him while Nwoko is 2 steps away from his grave and his coveted Regina's Vagina grin

128 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by Olaking123(m): 12:14pm On May 01, 2019
Money answer all things. But not all.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by ReubenE(m): 12:14pm On May 01, 2019
Why Nigerians worry about who is marrying who, is a thing to study.

It is not as if Regina Daniels is a Budget or Election....

I just don't understand
Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by Rootprof(m): 12:15pm On May 01, 2019
Mumu talk... Dry and senseless talk... So make the guy go drink sniper ba undecided Is this the kind of thing to joke about despite knowing the sudden increase of suicide in Nigeria. Abeg shift and go get sense.

22 Likes

Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by Lighthammer(m): 12:17pm On May 01, 2019
Fool trying to famz regina

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by ebiye55(m): 12:17pm On May 01, 2019
Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by Chinashopping84: 12:21pm On May 01, 2019
That's life...
Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by hisexcellency34: 12:21pm On May 01, 2019
Mumu..keep mocking. Ned gave the guy N50m to free Regina
Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by sauceEEP(m): 12:21pm On May 01, 2019
Na money be fine bobo.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by sylve11: 12:22pm On May 01, 2019
No need to mock him na. You have a lot to think of instead of reasoning another man's matter. Just saying... cool
Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 01, 2019
donbachi:

maybachmusic:

Word

Fine boy will get you admirers

But hunger will chase them away

WORD!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 01, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Mumu..keep mocking. Ned gave the guy N50m to free Regina

The pssy business is really prospering.

60% of all the money generated and earned in a year in each country is directly or indirectly spent on pssy.

11 Likes

Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by philip0906(m): 12:26pm On May 01, 2019
sylve11:
No need to mock him na. You have a lot to think of instead of reasoning another man's matter. Just saying... cool
He’s a comedian!
Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by anonymous1759(m): 12:29pm On May 01, 2019
donbachi:

Most everything be about money? Low life always value money more than anything. As long as you can fit your bills to your standard you're not poor. Leave this somadinma alone. He might still be fucking Regina on code you're here spewing thrash.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by robosky02(m): 12:30pm On May 01, 2019
Ok check out this story
Season 2 is loading

Regina regin

"I have a main account but I decided to create this one to post this in order to avoid embarrassment or reveal my identity.

I got married 4 years ago to my husband. He was in his 40s and I was in my 20s. The age difference between us has never really been a problem as we are both educated, well spoken, have similar personalities and share a lot of interests, and as a result we mesh well. My husband is a very caring and thoughtful man. This is one of the traits that made me fall helplessly for him, along with his intelligence and fun personality. I will not reveal anything pertaining to kids as this might punch a hole in my wall of anonymity.

I've always loved my husband and I still do. But I've never really been sexually attracted to him. This is not to say that I find him unattractive. No. He is okay as far as physical appearance goes, but his look has never been the kind to turn me on sexually. To put it plainly, I find that I'm only sexually attracted to young men around my age with tall, athletic bodies and with the energy and agility to please a woman satisfyingly in the bedroom. I met this kind of man in my work place and after we talked a few times I couldn't help but become attracted to him. I realized he was also attracted me, and fast forward to a week ago, we had sex in a hotel room.

I'm ashamed to admit that sex with him was glorious, but it truly was. It was better than anything I had ever done with my husband. I loved how he tossed me around the bed and did stuff to me that my husband doesn't do and I liked how ever part of his body felt firm and strong. After the act I felt a wave of shame wash over me. I recognized that I had committed an atrocity and I knew I had broken my marriage vows. The guilt of what I had done followed me around like a stench. I hated myself for betraying a man that had always loved and cared for me.

The problem I now face is that despite the guilt and the shame I constantly feel, I still yearn to experience another period of sexual bliss with my colleague. I can't help it. I'm torn. I already told my colleague that that one time was the last but deep down I don't want it to be. I know that if I tell my husband about what I did, that it would mark the end of my relationship with my colleague, but I don't know exactly how my husband would receive this information. I don't want him to look at me and see a betrayer of trust; a woman lacking integrity and virtue. No. I even thought of resigning from my job or requesting a transfer so as not to be in close proximity with my colleague but I know that wouldn't solve anything as I still have his social media info and occasionally stalk him(yes I do). I'm so conflicted. I don't know what to do.

https://www.nairaland.com/5162191/cheated-husband-guy-work-dont/5#78004259
Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by TemmyT002(m): 12:32pm On May 01, 2019
Hahahahaha
Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by phantom24: 12:32pm On May 01, 2019
Abeg who is that 32 years old lady with white polo standing with a handsom guy on native on d left side of d picture?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by EngrBouss(m): 12:32pm On May 01, 2019
welcome to the month of May. Get a software skill now. Contact me on 07087210933 for your accounting and engineering software and comprehensive tutorial training videos. Have a blessed month
Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by Poanan: 12:33pm On May 01, 2019
Some people are funny. Is Ebiye trying to us how she felt after her baby father dumped her? If people are to talk ebiye is not in any position to talk. She thinks everybody believed that talk of dumping her baby father. She should wake up and smell the coffee.
Re: Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:34pm On May 01, 2019
Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby / Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) / Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.