Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man (70666 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband / Xandy Kamel: "Bill Asamoah Is A One-minute Man, He's Not Good In Bed" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Breakingfamous: 1:17pm On May 01, 2019
Nigerians React As Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex Husband's Sexual Problems, Premature Ejaculation, Only Lasts For 40 Seconds In A Woman, How She Caught Him Humping A Lady Outside Hotel After Wedding!!

Watch the moment actress Tonto Dikeh exposed her ex husband, Olakunle Churchill's sexual problems.

The actress revealed this in an interview with Daddy Freeze.

Tonto Dikeh said she caught her then husband, Churchill in sexual position with a lady outside the hotel they were lodged in.

She said she never suspected her husband to be cheating because he had a Sexual problem of Premature ejaculation, one minute man, in fact, Tonto Dikeh revealed that Churchill couldn't last more than 40 seconds inside a woman.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/olakunle-churchill-is-one-minute-man.html?m=1

Tonto Dikeh's son may hate her if he grows and watches this embarrassing video.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Breakingfamous: 1:17pm On May 01, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by daddytime(m): 1:38pm On May 01, 2019
Thank God he is one minute and fertile...there are loads of multiple minute men out there who can't successfully pee out a kid...

305 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by fykes(m): 1:39pm On May 01, 2019
And she's is five minutes girl abi? We don't hear

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by SageMK: 1:45pm On May 01, 2019
What a psychotic MILF.

Her ex being a one-minute man doesn't change the fact that he drilled the living daylight out of her, deposited his akamu inside her and she gave birth to his son.

Anyway, I don't believe her lies.

Her vile rampaging online crusade, day & night, against him is solid proof. Church Hill will ignore her as usual.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by aolawale025: 2:35pm On May 01, 2019
She's the one with the problem

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by MrSensor(m): 2:54pm On May 01, 2019
Hi Churchill, in future please avoid these kind of embarrassment and.......

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by LearnITsmash(m): 4:03pm On May 01, 2019
Any lady who is lying against any man by saying he is a one minute man in bed, that lady is mentally ill and mad, tonto please go and crawl back into your hole, FYI I watched your full interview on my man daddy freeze YouTube channel

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:30pm On May 01, 2019
Watching this video earlier and this baby Freezer of a guy was just laughing his head off and joined her to make fun of The so called 'one minute man, Churchill'!

What a NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT!!
Tonto just hang Churchill boxers outside for the whole country to see.
How can a woman do this to the father of her only child?!

May God save men from this kinda women o, wey go just open mouth yakata begin pour saliva!

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by MobilityExpress: 4:30pm On May 01, 2019
grin The way Churchill keeps ignoring this girl is driving her crazy. she's so pained grin

189 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by farm01234: 4:30pm On May 01, 2019
wew
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by superlanny(m): 4:30pm On May 01, 2019
The thunder that will fire that her useless mouth is doing frog jump in Ogbomosho. There are some women that belong at yaba left, toto dike is one of them.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by cvibe2: 4:30pm On May 01, 2019
Okay
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Hidentity(m): 4:30pm On May 01, 2019
Let us assume that Tonto is still bitter and may never get over the breakup with Mr. Churchill. What is the problem with this Freeze of a guy?

No sane man would afford an angry or frustrated person an avenue to make damaging and unfounded claims about other people like this. She should have been left to her Instagram page to rant and ventilate her grievances, but Freeze is becoming a pure public nuisance with his ridiculous style of journalism or whatever it is. A man who applauds a madman and the madman are simply relations by their mental strandings.

The frenetic dance of a lunatic in the market square is an interesting spectacle to behold, so long he's not one's relation. Tonto should be left alone.

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by jrusky(m): 4:30pm On May 01, 2019
Churchill how did you ends up marrying a woman like this

Churchill were under a curse to get marry to a bitch like these by your village people??.

Churchill how did you get here? Did you and your family prayed before you people went for this bitch?

No. For sure I can not allow anyone close to me to even dare marry in Tonto village talkless her family.

Young lads out there can you see woman? Can you see how reckless they are? Guys pls leave beauty and fame go for real woman. Pls pray well. Tontoh is like Delilah of our time and any bitch in her class are her Delilah merchants out there to destroy all Samson.

Devil I spit......

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by GentleMoney: 4:31pm On May 01, 2019
Lovely Couple..

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by femi4: 4:31pm On May 01, 2019
But fertile.....at least his sperm made you a mother

25 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Topmaike007(m): 4:31pm On May 01, 2019
It is time we start calling nairaland tontoland or reginaland.

Cos I don't know why this one is news now

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by mmclatino(m): 4:31pm On May 01, 2019
NOW I SEE THIS WOMAN IS RELATIVELY JOBLESS :: MORAL LESSON^^ CHOOSE WISELY

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by sparog(m): 4:32pm On May 01, 2019
Na wa for dis woman ooh

She thinks she painting her ex in a bad light but she's just disgracing herself and her child who will grow up to see all this...

I pray she receives the holy spirit and peace from God since she claims she's now born again

Cos from the look of things, she doesn't act like the holy spirit is in her

grin

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by geesilver(m): 4:32pm On May 01, 2019
Tonto seems to be a bad loser
every now and then she must have something bad to say about her ex. I think Churchill Don price market wey him no fit buy.
may God help them both to resolve this issue permanently we are tired of their domestic differences we all have enough challenges to contend with

if not for anything at least for morality sake.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Rootprof(m): 4:33pm On May 01, 2019
Nairaland we're all tired of Tonto dike life matter ... Pls stop pushing it front page Biko.
Her life her wahala.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by fimi: 4:33pm On May 01, 2019
Churchill don move on since all these years,dis one still dey talk talk everytime.when dis woman wan gt sense?

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by adekayo1234(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2019
I don't normally comment on threads like this but I just can't hide my disgust any longer.
Thunder fire and the op that brought this rubbish to NL and the mod that brought this to fp.
I'll gladly go on ban cos this site is fast reducing my IQ. Nonsense

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2019
It is well.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 01, 2019
Churchill made a real mistake

going near this fowl

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) / If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) / Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.