Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

What's Your First Priority? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's Your First Priority? (253 Views)

Medical Consultants Want FG To Give Topmost Priority To Health Sector. Continue / Coronavirus: Mum Of Three Dies In London After Being Told She Was "Not Priority" / Healthcare Is My Priority In Ondo State - Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your First Priority? by healthpriority: 2:02pm On May 01, 2019
Today, more than 95% of all the chronic diseases is caused by food choice, toxic foods, ingredients, nutritional deficiencies and lack of exercise. Your body will be around a lot longer than any material thing. But we don't seem to care

Ok, Let me tell you a Story

Last Month, I decided to service my car because it was giving me signals already and also to enhance performance. 
I changed
* Engine oil N4,500 
* Change of all four tyres which cost about N105,000
* Did Wheel Balancing & Alignment for N3,500
* Also paid for Servicing and Workmanship cost; N15,000. 
After everything i drove down to the filling station to fill up my Fuel tank with 20,000

The Total money i spent was N150,000. Because i appreciated the mechanic guys.

Then i got home that day trying to calculate how much i have spent so far in the month and a thought crossed my mind; that if i can spend this money just to make the car look good and last long for me i should be able to spend much more on myself because my health is more IMPORTANT. Then i remembered stories i have heard and seen in the course of my work, that people complained of simple signs & symptoms of one ailments or the other and died... Then I asked myself this question.. WHAT IS MY FIRST PRIORITY?

And now I want you to answer yours.

* HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SPENT THIS YEAR TO SERVICE YOUR BODY? 

We drive through dust at times, inhale all kind of unclean and highly polluted air, drink some water we don't know their sources, eat pizza, meat pie, fried chicken, hamburgers, drink coke and the likes, and all other hazardous condiments.
We then engage the computer and phone without minding our gradual exposure to radiations. .and then we say we are "chilling"

*Now ponder on this*

*When last did you have a medical checkup? *How healthy is your lifestyle?
*What efforts are you making to maintain optimum capacity of your body's internal organs?

* The Oil Filter is the Liver
* Fuel Pump is your Heart
* Air Filter is the Lungs
* The Plugs in your body is your Pancreas
* The Chemical Filters will your Kidney
* Your eyes are the head lamps
* Your legs are the tyres
* Your veins and the intestine are the wires and the hoses

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's Your First Priority? by Benlight: 2:17pm On May 01, 2019
Walai have nothing to say cool cool
Re: What's Your First Priority? by healthpriority: 3:16pm On May 01, 2019
Benlight:
Walai have nothing to say cool cool
why? You guilty or not? We'll be glad to hear from you smiley

(1) (Reply)

Malawi Is Testing A New Malaria Vaccine. But It’s Still Early Days / Hepatitis B Diet / Business Website Design Promo 2019 (limited Time Discount Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.