Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Cry Of Someone That's In Need Of Placement In A Programming Hub/tech Firm. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Cry Of Someone That's In Need Of Placement In A Programming Hub/tech Firm. (1615 Views)

Is Programming Hub A Good App For A Starter? / HTML5 A Programming Language Or Not / How To Land A Programming Job In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cry Of Someone That's In Need Of Placement In A Programming Hub/tech Firm. by ubsky(m): 2:26pm On May 01, 2019
We live in a world of evolving technology,everyday new tools are being invented..My dream is to be one of the best in the tech world but I see this dream dying because am not in the right place,I started my journey into programming late 2017 immediately after I rounded up studies in uni where I studied Chemical Engineering,the zeal for programming made me register to so many programming firm but I couldn't afford it because of the fees being charged, during my service year I took upon myself to Learn irrespective of the circumstances so I was with a small firm where the owner a self taught coder trained me on the basics and programming aspect of web development,I really appreciate him so much because I learnt a lot from him,under his mentorship I learnt html,CSS, PHP and others like Bootstrap and little of JavaScript outside him,I have executed few projects like blogs, e-commerce,real housing agency website,and a record label website...... Please what I need from you all reading this please am begging is for a placement in any programming hub/Tech firm either as an intern or trainee I am a tech savvy person I don't want my ambition to die off,I really want to work with a tech firm,you can reach me via my WhatsApp nos:07088565857..... Thanks so much
Re: Cry Of Someone That's In Need Of Placement In A Programming Hub/tech Firm. by eazycash: 3:36pm On May 01, 2019
My brother, if you have the creativity and technical know how. They are alot of tech jobs out there mostly in lagos,abuja and portharcourt. If you cannot relocate. Why not design website templates and sale it.that way you can improve on your skill. Nigerian tech industry is still growing.most problem in having a programmer is once they master the skill,they most times develop these ego that make them to run away and forget they parent company.
Re: Cry Of Someone That's In Need Of Placement In A Programming Hub/tech Firm. by ubsky(m): 4:31pm On May 01, 2019
eazycash:
My brother, if you have the creativity and technical know how. They are alot of tech jobs out there mostly in lagos,abuja and portharcourt. If you cannot relocate. Why not design website templates and sale it.that way you can improve on your skill. Nigerian tech industry is still growing.most problem in having a programmer is once they master the skill,they most times develop these ego that make them to run away and forget they parent company.
Am currently in lag bro and am open to such opportunity if it's available.........
Re: Cry Of Someone That's In Need Of Placement In A Programming Hub/tech Firm. by mustang247: 11:01am On May 02, 2019
Chat me up on 08167828246....I could be of help.
Re: Cry Of Someone That's In Need Of Placement In A Programming Hub/tech Firm. by ubsky(m): 8:13am On May 03, 2019
mustang247:
Chat me up on 08167828246....I could be of help.
okay bro,I tried chatting you up but it's not a WhatsApp number.......I called the number the person picking up keeps telling me it's a wrong number, please this is my nos 07088565857, nairalanders please I just need an opportunity in a tech firm please....
Re: Cry Of Someone That's In Need Of Placement In A Programming Hub/tech Firm. by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 03, 2019
Haven't u heard of fiver or Upwork?

Also... Go n follow people on LinkedIn
Get a job soon
Re: Cry Of Someone That's In Need Of Placement In A Programming Hub/tech Firm. by mustang247: 9:25pm On May 03, 2019
ubsky:
okay bro,I tried chatting you up but it's not a WhatsApp number.......I called the number the person picking up keeps telling me it's a wrong number, please this is my nos 07088565857, nairalanders please I just need an opportunity in a tech firm please....

Sorry, it 08167828256

1 Like

Re: Cry Of Someone That's In Need Of Placement In A Programming Hub/tech Firm. by ubsky(m): 7:43am On May 04, 2019
modestbrowser:
Haven't u heard of fiver or Upwork?

Also... Go n follow people on LinkedIn
Get a job soon
I have heard about them but don't really know my way around it
Re: Cry Of Someone That's In Need Of Placement In A Programming Hub/tech Firm. by Olalekank(m): 8:34am On May 04, 2019
What's your skill level?
Re: Cry Of Someone That's In Need Of Placement In A Programming Hub/tech Firm. by ubsky(m): 9:41am On May 04, 2019
Olalekank:
What's your skill level?

I have a company that are currently in need of tech interns
Html,CSS, Bootstrap,PHP and little of Js.
Re: Cry Of Someone That's In Need Of Placement In A Programming Hub/tech Firm. by Olalekank(m): 9:53am On May 04, 2019
ubsky:
Html,CSS, Bootstrap,PHP and little of Js.
Please send a message to ...

1 Like

Re: Cry Of Someone That's In Need Of Placement In A Programming Hub/tech Firm. by ubsky(m): 10:29am On May 04, 2019
Olalekank:

Please send a message to 08179469614
okay bro
Re: Cry Of Someone That's In Need Of Placement In A Programming Hub/tech Firm. by ubsky(m): 10:29am On May 04, 2019
mustang247:

Sorry, it 08167828256
okay
Re: Cry Of Someone That's In Need Of Placement In A Programming Hub/tech Firm. by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 05, 2019
ubsky:
We live in a world of evolving technology,everyday new tools are being invented..My dream is to be one of the best in the tech world but I see this dream dying because am not in the right place,I started my journey into programming late 2017 immediately after I rounded up studies in uni where I studied Chemical Engineering,the zeal for programming made me register to so many programming firm but I couldn't afford it because of the fees being charged, during my service year I took upon myself to Learn irrespective of the circumstances so I was with a small firm where the owner a self taught coder trained me on the basics and programming aspect of web development,I really appreciate him so much because I learnt a lot from him,under his mentorship I learnt html,CSS, PHP and others like Bootstrap and little of JavaScript outside him,I have executed few projects like blogs, e-commerce,real housing agency website,and a record label website...... Please what I need from you all reading this please am begging is for a placement in any programming hub/Tech firm either as an intern or trainee I am a tech savvy person I don't want my ambition to die off,I really want to work with a tech firm,you can reach me via my WhatsApp nos:07088565857..... Thanks so much

Ever heard of andela?

Goggle and apply for the fellowship program, you will be forever glad you did.

With your experience you will be paid to learn more, then placed on partner engagement.

Andela is the best thing happening to tech space in Africa right now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cry Of Someone That's In Need Of Placement In A Programming Hub/tech Firm. by emmyvet(m): 4:59am On May 06, 2019
ubsky:
Check out GetDev.co they have lots of opening

1 Like

Re: Cry Of Someone That's In Need Of Placement In A Programming Hub/tech Firm. by Narthkings: 5:37pm On May 06, 2019
same here i'm looking for an internship job too in the web industry... Any help would be nice

1 Like

Re: Cry Of Someone That's In Need Of Placement In A Programming Hub/tech Firm. by Narthkings: 8:40am On May 11, 2019
Olalekank:
What's your skill level?

I have a company that are currently in need of tech interns

are they still in need of tech interns
(html,css,js,php)
Re: Cry Of Someone That's In Need Of Placement In A Programming Hub/tech Firm. by Olalekank(m): 8:51am On May 11, 2019
Narthkings:

are they still in need of tech interns
No

(1) (Reply)

Quick Question For People That Buy Course On Udemy / What you need to know about Data Analytics And Data Science / The Best Blogging Site For Programmers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.