Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,416 members, 7,836,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Davido Creates 'Operation Oyetola Must Go' Page (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Creates 'Operation Oyetola Must Go' Page (Photos) (32300 Views)

Singer, Korede Bello Covers 'accelerate TV' Magazine Front Page (photos) / Odion Ighalo’s Wife Replies Nigerians Who Stormed Her IG Page-photos / A Lady Finally Appears On Hushpuppi's Instagram Page (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Creates 'Operation Oyetola Must Go' Page (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 9:58pm On May 01, 2019
What are you saying? Are you that ignorance of the Constitution Haven't you heard about status quo being maintained
quote author=TheTourist post=78018544]OYETOLAMUSTGO APC SHOULD OBEY COURT ORDER FOR ONCE[/quote]

Re: Davido Creates 'Operation Oyetola Must Go' Page (Photos) by chimeziedickson: 10:06pm On May 01, 2019
I like davido's tenacity....
Re: Davido Creates 'Operation Oyetola Must Go' Page (Photos) by Urchman200: 10:25pm On May 01, 2019
I like his courage, everybody will not be a coward.
Re: Davido Creates 'Operation Oyetola Must Go' Page (Photos) by Urchman200: 10:28pm On May 01, 2019
I like Davido courage, everyone must not be coward. Coward is one who dies many time before his death.
Re: Davido Creates 'Operation Oyetola Must Go' Page (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:50pm On May 01, 2019
Mad boy!!

When Sarz was ravaging people upandan, what did he do? He Berra face his career b4 Burna boy turn him to upcoming artist.
Re: Davido Creates 'Operation Oyetola Must Go' Page (Photos) by shogsman(m): 11:55pm On May 01, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
to ignore crime is crime itself... Grow some balls and stand for something don't be as worthless as s dead lion... Please with due respect to ur being..

Where was he before his uncle started contesting ?
Re: Davido Creates 'Operation Oyetola Must Go' Page (Photos) by topstone4: 1:42am On May 02, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Can this guy just relax and not put him in trouble...

Typical Yoruba coward. Always running away from confrontation and advising others to do likewise.

Nigeria will remain backward until peeps like you start standing up for what is right
Re: Davido Creates 'Operation Oyetola Must Go' Page (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 1:49am On May 02, 2019
Short people have problems taller than them
Re: Davido Creates 'Operation Oyetola Must Go' Page (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:21am On May 02, 2019
topstone4:

Typical Yoruba coward. Always running away from confrontation and advising others to do likewise.

Nigeria will remain backward until peeps like you start standing up for what is right

I'm seriously trying hard not to respond to a senile fellow like you....

I won't dignify you with one...
Re: Davido Creates 'Operation Oyetola Must Go' Page (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:28am On May 02, 2019
Originalsly:

That's what cowards would say. I'm not a Davido fan... but respected his popularity and drive to hustle for himself...make his own money. My beef with him is him not making good use of his influence....just going with the flow when he can make a difference. On this....I support him 100% to have the balls to say what he has to say... to speak truth to power. He is somebody that can bring about change. Muhammad Ali... the Greatest... spoke out...damn the conquences..legend. Martin Luther King...Malcolm X spoke out...legends.... Fela spoke out...legend... who doesn't know the name Bob Marley? ...legend. in the crisis situation the country is in...somebody with influence needs to speak out... Davido chose to...support him...not snuff him.

You're so delusional in your reasoning...

So he now has influence of a warrior because his uncle is involved... While can't he use his influence when others are unjustly treated...

Ass licking injudicious mumu like you.
Re: Davido Creates 'Operation Oyetola Must Go' Page (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:29am On May 02, 2019
happney65:

You would also do such for your uncle..An Uncle that helped his career..dont blame him..If to say na APC him uncle dey and oyetola dey PDP,he go still do the same..or I guess you have forgotten the late serubawon was once in APC?Its all politics my brother

That's true talk...
Re: Davido Creates 'Operation Oyetola Must Go' Page (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:30am On May 02, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
to ignore crime is crime itself... Grow some balls and stand for something don't be as worthless as s dead lion... Please with due respect to ur being..

Hmmm... I hear you.

I just had to take down my shot to check my balls,

Dem, those niggas have refused to grow.
Re: Davido Creates 'Operation Oyetola Must Go' Page (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:33am On May 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Another bloody hypocrite.

Did you advise El-Rufai son to keep shut?

You all hailed him.

Because el rufai son is an artist abi..

Would Davido have said same if his uncle was in APC.
Re: Davido Creates 'Operation Oyetola Must Go' Page (Photos) by onward4life(m): 6:50am On May 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin

A certain rotten vulture meat barbecue business man, Felix Terungwa Dav right now.

In Makurdi, it is rumored that he uses the corpses of his slained tribes men for the business....

Hence the unconditional drool for fulani herdsmen...

I REP NUJ QTRS...
Re: Davido Creates 'Operation Oyetola Must Go' Page (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 6:55am On May 02, 2019
onward4life:

In Makurdi, it is rumored that he uses the corpses of his slained tribes men for the business....

Hence the unconditional drool for fulani herdsmen...

I REP NUJ QTRS...
grin

Abeg if I enter MKD, I go like give you beer.

1 Share

Re: Davido Creates 'Operation Oyetola Must Go' Page (Photos) by oderinlewo(m): 7:21am On May 02, 2019
mosho2good:
When u send a funny video to ur friend at 8.04 and he replies LMAO at 8.05 but the video is a 6mins video ��
Just Know that your friend didn't even download the video���
Lol
Re: Davido Creates 'Operation Oyetola Must Go' Page (Photos) by Stillthebest: 7:51am On May 02, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Cause, not course.
All of you are the same thing with Adeleke.

I left my brighter English at home
Re: Davido Creates 'Operation Oyetola Must Go' Page (Photos) by Kingpinukecy(m): 8:05am On May 02, 2019
bleeping on this...I see. make una rush follow him page...#Rubbish talk
Re: Davido Creates 'Operation Oyetola Must Go' Page (Photos) by akinsmyk(m): 8:31am On May 02, 2019
Debaiz:
As much as I like Davido and his hustling spirit, he should stay out of politics.

Will you keep quiet if your uncle is the one cheated?

All of you saying he should stay out should put yourself in his shoes. You don't need to be sincere or tell me the truth but tell yourself the truth and be sincere

Most of you will do same
Re: Davido Creates 'Operation Oyetola Must Go' Page (Photos) by zoedew: 8:42am On May 02, 2019
This depraved thing! Anyone who contests my post will do well to post a prayer here that their children turn out in life like David Adeleke.
Re: Davido Creates 'Operation Oyetola Must Go' Page (Photos) by topstone4: 10:51am On May 02, 2019
oluwasegun007:

I'm seriously trying hard not to respond to a senile fellow like you....

I won't dignify you with one...

Shameless coward.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sola Ogudugu Gets Many Suitors / Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post / Sumbo Adeoye's Adorable Photo With Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.