Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,943 members, 7,841,623 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer (3737 Views)

Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment / My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee / Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by Agartha: 1:21pm On May 04, 2007
Thus says the Lord:

"I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help. If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it. Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box. All situations will be resolved, but in My time, not yours. Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold onto it by worrying about it. Instead, focus on all the wonderful things that are present in your life now. If you find yourself stuck in traffic; Don't despair. There are people in this world for whom driving is an unheard of privilege. Should you have a bad day at work; Think of the man who has been out of work for years".

If you have lost a loved one, just stop for a moment and think of that person who has never found love either in his/her life or in the life of sumone else. You are lucky to have been given an opprtunity to love. Dont worry you will find another.Just let God worry about that. wink
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by superman(m): 1:50pm On May 04, 2007
ha ppl read back the thread, then u will see some unwanted plant somewhere in the compund

may the dead rest in peace in lord s name as always
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by Bossman(m): 5:52pm On May 04, 2007
Sorry to hear about your loss. May the lord be with you and give you the strength and courage to deal with this. It's got to be painful to loose someone so close and dear to you, but only god knows best.
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by mwiru(f): 10:20am On May 05, 2007
Sorry for what happened, May the Almighty God heal yo' wound en fill you with blessings. Remember that God gives and takes away, you loved yo' fiancee but God loved her more. Accept my simpathy cry cry cry cry
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by dollyp1cute(f): 2:26pm On May 05, 2007
My sincere sympathy cry cry cry.

Those that are left behind do not know what death they will die, let each one have their somber reflection.
Zimba she has gone to rest a place where there is no more pain, no more sorrow, no night, no day, no inflation, deflation anxiety.
The creator has gone to meet her maker.
Do not feel guilty, I am sure her wish and desire will be for you to move on and be happy.

@daviddylan, na wa for you o, at least you should have waited and give benefit of doubt before suggesting that he is after anything but sharing his heart, you dey leap, o mbe.
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by pmdaboh(f): 1:58am On May 06, 2007
I am very sorry to read about your lost. Words seem so inadequate at a time like this, and to say it will get better is true, but yet it somehow, diminishes what you are feeling. One thing I know is that God knows us through and through, and he knew you would feel very loney, empty, and sad right now. He will send you comfort, for he has promised to do so in his word (he will not leave his children comfortless). One day, and I know you cannot even imagine it right now, you will be able to minister to someone else who has lost a fiance, for you will know EXACTLY how it feels. You will be able to tell them how you made it over . .how you overcame your depression .and finally how you were able to go on with your life--even though you did not think you ever would even want to go on without her. I will be praying for you. Just know, that I care . . . and so does God![/size][size=8pt]
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by NiteAngel(m): 3:55am On May 08, 2007
O ma se was all I could say.

I hope the cancer was not the reason you held back from marrying her; if it was it could taunt you for a while. Try to be around people. A number of people may not know the weight of the loss on you they simply discount the intimacy because you weren't married but a piece of paper is not what determines the bond you shared with someone. It happened to me and years after I still wake up and ask why even though I should have gone past asking why.

Find solace in God and please don't expect the next person you meet to fit into her shoes. She's gone; her memory should live forever with you. You may consider carrying on or supporting something she loved as a way of immortalising her.

Take heart.
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by tutsie(f): 1:46pm On May 08, 2007
Please dont mind all dose who reason wit their foot,well I tink 1 of such is some1 whose name starts wit a letter D.
ZIMBA may d Holy Spirit comfort u and help u come out of d shock as soon as possible. Everytin works 2geda for good of those dat love God and are called according to His purpose (Rom 8:28).
God will yet make ur joy full despite wot has happened. It is well wit u and all dat concerns u.
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by luxoire(f): 1:58pm On May 08, 2007
Zimba

you know, Grieve for her, but DO NOT make it your responsibility in life to never forget her, and do not feel guilty to open up top someone else.

the more u keep things inside, the harder it is to ger over the event.
I am sorry for your loss, and it will take you a while to get things back to normal, and the first few months are hardest, because you have to get by without them and things they used to do, or u used to do togther.

Trust in God, and keep your head up. if you find another woman, dont be afraid to get close and open up to her, let her help you through your pain.

like some one said, The pain and emptiness will always be there, but it gets easier to deal with
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by panla: 8:13pm On May 08, 2007
First of all let me offer my condolences, may God Almighty give you the strength to bear this loss. That should also be part of your prayer that God gives you the strength to bear the loss.

Dealing with death can be difficult especially the 1st few months. Grieve in your own time and once you can do that you will have the strength to bear your loss. They say time heals, not everone agrees, but 1 thing is that you'll be able to cope better given time, especially if you can learn to come to terms with the sad even of death as part of life in itself.

God Bless.
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by Nobody: 1:39am On May 10, 2007
dollyp1cute:

My sincere sympathy cry cry cry.

Those that are left behind do not know what death they will die, let each one have their somber reflection.
Zimba she has gone to rest a place where there is no more pain, no more sorrow, no night, no day, no inflation, deflation anxiety.
The creator has gone to meet her maker.
Do not feel guilty, I am sure her wish and desire will be for you to move on and be happy.

@daviddylan, na wa for you o, at least you should have waited and give benefit of doubt before suggesting that he is after anything but sharing his heart, you dey leap, o mbe.

You have no idea all the tales we've heard here.
The latest was a man that claimed his wife gave him AIDS and by the time we dissected his story,it was clear he was a phony he turned out to be a 419er.
This is the internet,I could claim to be more beautiful than halle berry and post a picture to prove it.

by the way,I do come close,I've been told smiley
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by ne4real(f): 9:24am On May 10, 2007
it's so sad. i really understand what u r going 2ru. please accept my deepest sympathy.

although her memory will continue to live with u, u just have 2 move on in life and get a new relationship. i wish u all the best in life. take care of urself and look unto God 4 succour.
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by dollyp1cute(f): 2:32am On May 12, 2007
babyosisi:

This is the internet,I could claim to be more beautiful than halle berry and post a picture to prove it.
by the way,I do come close,I've been told smiley

Halle Berry ko, Donner summer ni grin, you better don't let them fool you
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by Nobody: 4:30am On May 15, 2007
dollyp1cute:

Halle Berry ko, Donner summer ni grin, you better don't let them fool you

chei,you get bad mouth o
do you mean people may have been lying to me all this while?
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by WesleyanA(f): 3:54am On May 16, 2007
post your pic grin grin and we'll tell you if they've been lying or not

why would you want to look like Halle anyways? there are lots of women who are better looking than she is imo.
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by IGabriel(m): 10:01am On May 17, 2007
I pray 4 u ,that u will find strenght to carry on.But remenber the source of Good things
The bible says," every Good and perfect Gift comes from above"Trust God His help is available for you.
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by Chat2MeBac(f): 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2008
Awwwwwwwwwwwww. How sad.May God sustain and guide you dear,

My cousin lost her husband after 6 months of marriage to colon cancer. He was 35 yrs young, As she wept and grieved, I stood by helpless because I had no idea what she was going through. Be strong in the Lord and everything will be fine.
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by mohawkchic(f): 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2008
~My Only Advise is Dont let the grief eat away the Precious Memories you have left of her!!

~She will live on in your Heart!!
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by MethodMan3(m): 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2008
Sorry O!
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by Nwaka77: 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2008
I am so sorry for your loss. Stay strong. Will keep you in prayer.
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by bethsy: 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2009
pls my condolense .
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by spikedcylinder: 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2009
I hope by now, ZIMBA has gotten over his grief. Pele. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After 49 Years,Mother Reunites With The Daughter She Thought Died At Birth(PICS) / Contact For Your Bill Of Quantities And Materials Schedule / Important! Why Do Housewives Like Seducing Dhl And Ups Dispatch Personnel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.