Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This (32699 Views)

Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' / Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) / Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by ikewaterwater: 9:18pm On May 01, 2019
Alex took to her Snap to reveal what she found, after she stalked her crush on social media. According to the reality show star, she got quite disappointed after she found out about his kind of friends who she described as noise makers. 

Revealing she is in severe pains after she stalked her crush on social media, Alex wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/01/alex-reveals-what-she-found-after-she-stalked-her-crush-on-social-media/

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by Badbunny: 9:25pm On May 01, 2019
Wow! Such important information, i am now enlightened, this has changed my life.
undecided undecided

188 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by amaniro: 9:52pm On May 01, 2019
I don't care. But, do you care?

15 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by matify83: 9:59pm On May 01, 2019
Monitoring spirit !!

8 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by FlirtyGist: 10:07pm On May 01, 2019
cool
Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by FlirtyGist: 10:08pm On May 01, 2019
cool lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by chibbyRJ(m): 10:52pm On May 01, 2019
shocked
Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by tydi(m): 11:22pm On May 01, 2019
Women no der take this their two eyes see fine boy.. once you fine forget it.. it's 99.9%possibility you're getting inside their pant.. when you chop finish their eyes go come clear say whether you get money or not.. by then the deed is already done.. na for you to der move ahead ahead..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by Cutefergieee: 11:59pm On May 01, 2019
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by affable4(m): 11:59pm On May 01, 2019
Forget! Like most fine guys, like most fine ladies. They just get arrogant like they have it all. You will really get disappointed about so many things.

Beauty is one thing, character is another. That is why that ugly babe snatched that rich guy from the lady they thinks herself a queen.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by Snoopyjaga: 11:59pm On May 01, 2019
tongue
Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by Onyekachi419(f): 11:59pm On May 01, 2019
Please how is this news biko...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by sashx(m): 12:00am On May 02, 2019
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by Okeyjesus(m): 12:00am On May 02, 2019
Wharris dis... Is this supose to be a new or what? Am arahere mehnnnn
Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by AntiWailer: 12:01am On May 02, 2019
Badbunny:
Wow! Such important information, i am now enlightened, this has changed my life.
undecided undecided

Congrats bro.

grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by BluntBoy(m): 12:01am On May 02, 2019
And then...?
Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by adewest1999(m): 12:01am On May 02, 2019
So........wetin make we do now

Ohhh....i don get idea.... make i go fry the pure water way I drink remain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by iretiolu92(f): 12:02am On May 02, 2019
Eyar
Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by Ogaga87(m): 12:02am On May 02, 2019
I think we need to change the word from crush to something else before things get out of hand
Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by Topmaike007(m): 12:03am On May 02, 2019
I don't think handsomeness still exist,after Regina Daniel Fell down flat for that old man,op money is the key owo ni Koko

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by Oovi5(f): 12:15am On May 02, 2019
ok,so?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by MzTunechi(f): 12:25am On May 02, 2019
And this is news?

2 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by Rajosh(m): 1:00am On May 02, 2019
see the kind of news making front-page. If this how nairaland started, we wouldn't be where we're today.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by dhameelare(m): 1:01am On May 02, 2019
WHAT HAS NAIRALAND TURNED INTO.
The girl is senseless, the story is shit, even the mod is stupid

4 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by Jayneek(m): 1:20am On May 02, 2019
But seriously MOD, what are we suppose to do now after reading this in the front page?

3 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by meobizy(f): 1:25am On May 02, 2019
It won’t stop the Alex I know from sleeping with him.

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by Mobileowowa: 1:45am On May 02, 2019
Na wa oooo.....check my experience how I still market my service at GTB Food and Drinks yesterday
https://www.nairaland.com/5164483/below-line-marketing-mtn-call
Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by Praisesongz: 1:58am On May 02, 2019
Mtchew

Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by ablelin: 2:12am On May 02, 2019
hi
Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by CharlesJok3r: 2:27am On May 02, 2019
nairaland front page is becoming more useless day by day with the kind of posts these mo-fvcking mod are pushing to it front page.
I still dont know how this shlt find it way here to the front page!

3 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This by Princeofasia: 3:29am On May 02, 2019
she has always been a hoe. she tried same with psquare and him wife warn her ugly skinny ass seriously

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Flaunts Abs In Crop Top / Fela Anikulapo-Kuti's Death: 24 Years After - Son Writes / Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.