Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) (28810 Views)

Neymar Celebrates Kylian Mbappe Hat-trick Goal Vs Barcelona (Photos, Video) / Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On May 02, 2019
tomdon:

He had problems with the management of RM
it was his ego. Fans rule Real Madrid and Real Madrid fans chose Ronaldo over the club president they would have asked for the president's resignation if Ronaldo behaved with respect and sense. How do you say you want to leave the club during Champions League celebration when you know that you are the fans favorite?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by Westsida: 7:11am On May 02, 2019
lilbest4:
it was his ego. Fans rule Real Madrid and Real Madrid fans chose Ronaldo over the club president they would have asked for the president's resignation if Ronaldo behaved with respect and sense. How do you say you want to leave the club during Champions League celebration when you know that you are the fans favorite?

Ego ko, lego ni
Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On May 02, 2019
muyoge:
When will this rivalry end?

600 goals scored by both living legends. Messi scored his 600th goal for one club (Barcelona) and Ronaldo scored his 600th goal playing for more than one club.

Whose achievement commands the greater respect?

Like for Ronaldo and share for Messi.

I would rather score 600 goals for one club.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by GreatestA1(m): 7:35am On May 02, 2019
tomdon:

He had problems with the management of RM
True but Ronaldo fans would never admit that. They would whip up the excuse of seeking new challenge and conquering different leagues. They quickly forget Pele who is the greatest player of all time only played in one Club all his life.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:29am On May 02, 2019
He is no doubt the greatest of them all......

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by HitSong: 8:52am On May 02, 2019
muyoge:
When will this rivalry end?

600 goals scored by both living legends. Messi scored his 600th goal for one club (Barcelona) and Ronaldo scored his 600th goal playing for more than one club.

Whose achievement commands the greater respect?

Like for Ronaldo and share for Messi.
Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by HitSong: 8:56am On May 02, 2019
LordCenturion:
Although I love Ronaldo,but Messi is the real GOAT,the alien in human body.....

Hail the king of kings

NB : humans are very weaked,just imagine,I posted this picture of Messi with a crown here last night,by the time I woke up,more than 6 people above me has quickly stole the picture and tagged it with their comments,Nigeria and piracy enh!!!!, I hailed una oh
LIAR!
Did you create the picture?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:58am On May 02, 2019
martineverest:
Barca and Messi murdering English noisemakers since 8 BC

Barca Vs arsenal 4-0( Messi scored 4 goals)
Barca Vs city 4-0( Messi got 4 goals)
Barca Vs Chelsea 3-1( brace from messil
Barca Vs Tottenham 4-2( brace from Messi)
Barca Vs man u 3-0( another brace from leo)
Barca Vs Liverpool 3-0( another brace from leo

this season,all counter attacking teams have conceded at least 3 goals against Barca this season from Sevilla,Madrid to English noisemaking clubs
You too much. Confirmed
Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by LordCenturion(m): 9:02am On May 02, 2019
HitSong:

LIAR!
Did you create the picture?

I didn't create it,but I have it on my laptop for almost 4 months now
Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by Magma101: 9:21am On May 02, 2019
GreatestA1:
True but Ronaldo fans would never admit that. They would whip up the excuse of seeking new challenge and conquering different leagues. They quickly forget Pele who is the greatest player of all time only played in one Club all his life.

Are you sure Pele is still the greatest player of all time? Hope you are not reading 1989 text book.
Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by Anagha123: 10:09am On May 02, 2019
Messi is good but Ronaldo is the best.
Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by sssoulw(m): 10:28am On May 02, 2019
Word!!!!!!!!
Peterpanny:
Camp nou is world temple of football.
Messi is the God of football.
Football lives in Messi.
And soccer dwelleth in camp nou.
We are Barcelona.
And we define the game of soccer.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by sssoulw(m): 10:54am On May 02, 2019
Thrash again undecided
Anagha123:
Messi is good but Ronaldo is the best.
Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by mide419: 10:58am On May 02, 2019
martineverest:
Barca and Messi murdering English noisemakers since 8 BC

Barca Vs arsenal 4-0( Messi scored 4 goals)
Barca Vs city 4-0( Messi got 4 goals)
Barca Vs Chelsea 3-1( brace from messil
Barca Vs Tottenham 4-2( brace from Messi)
Barca Vs man u 3-0( another brace from leo)
Barca Vs Liverpool 3-0( another brace from leo

this season,all counter attacking teams have conceded at least 3 goals against Barca from Sevilla,Madrid to English noisemaking clubs

Its these ogogoro Milner and Sallah that Liverpool helped to build their careers.

Score open net, they will be misbehaving.

You for no count liverpool join
Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by Beedude(m): 11:03am On May 02, 2019
zabuur:
People do say Messi has only played for a club and that Ronaldo has played and succeeded in different leagues.

It's fine, here are just 2 questions for Ronaldos supporters who believe Messi in that regards isn't as good.

1. When Ronaldo moves to different leagues, does he go there to join a mid table team, a relegation battling team or the team already winning their local league?

2. Truly, Messi hasn't played in different clubs, but since he's been at Barca, has he been playing the same set of players?

Let ur Ronaldo go to Everton, Valencia, Empoli, Monaco and rescue them. Then we can starr saying he's played at different leagues.

All I know is, the world is totally afraid to lose Messi in this sport.
No mind them. Zlatan self played and won leagues in 4 different countries
Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by mymen(m): 11:12am On May 02, 2019
GreatestA1:
Ronaldo might have made a mistake leaving Madrid who had helped him give Messi a good run for his money.
Leaving Lisbon for Man U was a leap. Leaving Man U for Madrid was a quantum leap. But leaving Madrid for Juve when you are still as fit as any young player(Juve's medicals proved that) and had everything coming up roses for you was a fall, particularly when you need to stop Messi from winning more accolades. No affluent man leaves a City where he lives in luxuries with ample opportunities for a village just to prove he can still be wealthy there. Only and only when he has retired.

Pele who is arguably the greatest football player of all time played in Santos, his boyhood club almost all his life where he became their all-time leading scorer, yea for Santos. 80% of the goals you read he scored were on Santos Jersey! He retired in Santos(emphasis) and only came out of semi-retirement to sign with the New York Cosmos. Hope you see how using the flimsy excuse of seeking new challenge in different leagues as yardstick to adjudge a player does not hold water like a basket?

From what I saw today, Messi might win a 7th balon dor next season while Ronaldo like Neymar and Silva would be winning league cups.

what a comment. I concur
Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:21am On May 02, 2019
mide419:

Its these ogogoro Milner and Sallah that Liverpool helped to build their careers.

Score open net, they will be misbehaving.

You for no count liverpool join
what about the chances Barca missed?..u were lucky it wasn't 5 nil
Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by gideonvalor98(m): 12:55pm On May 02, 2019
Thank God for my life. God I thank you for creating me to witness your prophet MESSI. I wasn't around when Jesus Christ the saviour came to the planet earth and perform wonders on earth throughout his mission. But it is a privilege to witness the ERA of a PROPHET OF SOCCER and to tell it to my children, grandchildren and great grand children that "I WAS THERE" when a prophet of soccer graced the planet earth and do wonders for few decades... HIS NAME IS....LIONEL MESSI OF BARCELONA FOOTBALL CLUB...it seem fresh when I made the decision to join a football club about 15YEARS AGO...ENTERTANING, EXCITING, JOYOUS,PRESSING AND SCORING...I said to myself 'THIS IS THE CLUB' Alas...it was a right choice... UP BARCA!..BARCA FOR LIFE

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by mide419: 1:05pm On May 02, 2019
martineverest:

lie

if liverpool scored just 1 when they had the chances, barca would have lost at home.

I bet Barca may progress on goals.

but Do not forget AS Roma Sooo soon.

Liverpool May not be able to do it again because they have exhausted so much energy chasing City.

But 1 thing I know is that barca was not so wonderful.

They won but liverpool SURPRISINGlY Had better possession against them
Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by Beedude(m): 4:04pm On May 02, 2019
mide419:

lie

if liverpool scored just 1 when they had the chances, barca would have lost at home.

I bet Barca may progress on goals.

but Do not forget AS Roma Sooo soon.

Liverpool May not be able to do it again because they have exhausted so much energy chasing City.

But 1 thing I know is that barca was not so wonderful.

They won but liverpool SURPRISINGlY Had better possession against them

U don't know tactics. Since u saw Vidal instead of Authur in the lineup, u should know Barça aren't there to possess Liverpool. They are there to stop Liverpool fast counter and use it against dem. This coach is a pragmatic type and not a Pep guadiola. Infact Pep guadiola used something similar this season to silent Liverpool in EPL both home and away. Now Barça will have more possessions at Anfield cos Liverpool need to chase the game and dem go still chop am grin

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 9:41pm On May 02, 2019
I do ask myself if i will still keep watching football once messi hang his boot. This guy is football, ronaldo is also a wonderful player bt messi is outstanding. I observed with dismay, if we can ever see messi and ronaldo type again in football, nt jst this century. Gbam!!! cool
Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by mide419: 9:30am On May 08, 2019
Beedude:

U don't know tactics. Since u saw Vidal instead of Authur in the lineup, u should know Barça aren't there to possess Liverpool. They are there to stop Liverpool fast counter and use it against dem. This coach is a pragmatic type and not a Pep guadiola. Infact Pep guadiola used something similar this season to silent Liverpool in EPL both home and away. Now Barça will have more possessions at Anfield cos Liverpool need to chase the game and dem go still chop am grin

Shey you know tactics.

Small boy
Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by mide419: 9:32am On May 08, 2019
martineverest:

Lucky chap.

How market?
Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by Beedude(m): 9:38am On May 08, 2019
mide419:

Shey you know tactics.

Small boy
The coach goofed. He should av started Aurthur and bossed Liverpool around by having more possession.The game should have been a match. Same thing he did last year against Roma. It was a deserved victory to Liverpool. LA Liga fans don't whine about ref only EPL fans feels officiating is always a good against dem when dey lose. We try again next season. Congrats to the winner

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Legendary Footballer Rashidi Yekini Runs Mad, Roams Street Bare Footed / Donnarumma Joins PSG On Five-year Deal / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Send Al Nassr To Cup Final (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.